Leo Gura

The DPT Mega-Thread

531 posts in this topic

26 minutes ago, Mel B said:

@Leo Gura  Really Interesting! SO I basically I have to lower the doses of the other psychedelics I took pre-5-MEO-DMT and work my way up again? ( sounds like BC and AD excepted it would be before and after 5-meo)

Yup

26 minutes ago, Mel B said:

And in your, opinion would you work exclusively with 5-meo for a while and explore the substance without using other psychedelics, since it seems to affect the sensitivity to other psychedelics? Or did you find it beneficial to use other substances as well, while start working with 5-meo-DMT?

Either way is fine.

I find other psychedelics useful as they show you more angles and flavors of consciousness. They can also help with integration. And then you appreciate 5-MeO-DMT all the more.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

22 hours ago, Mel B said:

About a week ago I plugged around 110mg DPT ( measured with Microscale). And had a very positive experience.

I took the next day 32mg of 4 ACO DMT orally, which also was extremely beneficial and very cleansing experience. 

SO no more Psychedelics for the Week

Good plan, I think it's a good idea for you to take a break after those back-to-back trips. Those are some hefty doses! I'd recommend taking a couple of weeks off.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

Has anyone here experienced issues with tolerance to other psychedelics? I am aware of cross tolerance and also tolerance from psychedelics like 2-CB.

It has been 10 days since my last DPT trip, which was a rather large dose #noflex at 200mg and today I tried 1.5g shrooms. Feels like 10ug micro dosed acid. A previous DPT trip at around 100mg had similiar effects. Even after 2.5 weeks my micro dosed acid seemed to do nothing. Ever since I have started DPT it feels like I have to increase the already rather high dosages even more. 

I suppose people will tell me that tolerance might need longer than 2 weeks to reset with these high doses. I have done high dose LSD, but not back to back trips. There would be a long gap of several weeks in between.

Anyhow DPT still seems to work. Just need a high dosage and it still gives me some insight every time.

Does plugged DPT last longer than plugged 5-meo DMT? (and how long does plugged 5-meo last anyway?) Leo, do you think plugged 5-meo lasts too short or is it still worth using it if I have purchased it already and I don't have money to buy DPT?

@Arzack Don't worry about that, both are awesome. Don't blindly follow what Leo says, maybe for you 5-MeO-DMT will be a much deeper experience.

@Arzack 

yes, from my experience plugged DPT lasts btw 2-4 hours (depends on amount as well). And 5 meo lasts for me about 20 min.

For me,  5 meo tops everything for non dual work (especially when smoked). With 5 meo you can do back to back trips in one session. But with DPT I noticed a tolerance build up.

Anyways, with 5 meo dmt, you have an amazing tool at hand. I never had another psychedelic that is as powerful. 

Are there derivatives of DPT?  

I'm wanting to research it more and try it.  Is "DPT" the full name or does it go by others?  What does it stand for?

Erowid doesn't have DPT on it's drug list, but it has something called DIPT...?

Cheers

Edited by Matt23

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

ah... yes... thanks.  

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

17 minutes ago, Matt23 said:

Erowid doesn't have DPT on it's drug list

What are you smoking?

20mg isn't a big dose, but I would have expected to feel something more defined than that for sure. It could be that you're a bit hard-headed (you need a bigger dose than normal), your plugging technique wasn't quite right, or that the plugging ROA isn't for you. Try out 40mg, and if that isn't delivering a full fledged trip, perhaps try sniffing it.

Other things to check out are: are you taking any meds or did you drink alcohol before dosing?

@Jin Kyu Park

@Jin Kyu Park Your dose is far too low.

Even 40 mg plugged is not much. I would do 50 mg and then up by 10 if you are not satisfied.

On 1/8/2020 at 4:03 PM, Jin Kyu Park said:

Thank you for the advice people!!

@outlandish I took a dewormer 2 days prior to the trip. I don't drink. 

I'm thinking of plugging 50mg with more water( 0.4~0.5ml) since I read positive feedbacks with more water and dpt doesn't dissolve well in the water.

Also I will use warm water close to the body temperature.

I don't think a dewormer med would have any negative interactions.

Going to 50mg should make the difference. I'd be surprised if it matters much if the DPT is dissolved or not - but can't hurt to make sure it's in solution. Keep us updated on how it goes.

I now have access to DPT, I defo feel like I'm more ready for it now. Ill start with low doses and work up. Practising with powerful techniques regularly, I see this as having more of a foundation and base upon which to stand in the lostness commonly found during a psychedelic trip. Much more grounded in groundlessness and comfortable with fluid reality. It's so powerful. I can notice myself glowing. Deeper levels ♥️ this compound will help ??

HI dear friends, I come from reddit and there's something I need to address, if it hasn't been already. The thing is, they're talking about taking measures against Leo and actualized.org. They range from reporting his youtube channel (for supposedly "promoting" controlled drugs), and they go as far as to consider reporting him to the DEA for possession of illegal substances. This is not the first time i see this, in reddit, quora, and I have even seen other users straightforwardly threaten him on this very forum.

It is not my intention to bring negativity here, I just think it would be an immense loss if, at the very least, his more than 400 hundred videos get taken down from youtube. I have downloaded many of them, but I don't have enough space on my disks to store all of them. I also think that maybe uploading them on a different platform would be a cautious thing to do. 

I remember maybe one or two tears ago when in one of his videos he said that as his videos were going to get deeper and deeper, he was going to risk more in his life. I believe he was talking about your purpose in life, and how sometimes it may imply some extreme consequences, like being assasinated for example, like in the case of Abraham Lincoln, John Lennon, or even Christ.

I don't know if Leo is aware of all this and if he has already taken some measures, I don't know if he's already fully aware of the constantly changing Youtube policies and how these could affect him (most probably he does), but I do know there has been a lot of information lost in the past in the Internet, and I would hate losing this channel since I think I grew so much thanks to it, as so many other people. I love it's "no-bullshit" approach and frankly, I think these people are way out of context in the way they're judging him.

Should we dismiss them as just trolls with no power over here whatsoever? We're in strange times, freedom is being taken away by people who can be considered even less than trolls. Should we be worrying?

I thought I should start a new thread but I wasn't sure where to post it, so I posted it here since this is were reddit took me: https://www.reddit.com/r/Psychedelics_Society/comments/f9n4iw/leo_guras_new_favorite_drug_dpt_has_killed_at/