Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aakash

How i simulated the future

8 posts in this topic

umm i guess I never really dealt with good or bad. I took an infinite number of outcomes, and plotted a course for potentially the most likely one using the knowledge for god and how reality works that I had already gained. But the reason I had to wait for a peak at nothingness in my awakening was to decide how total it was. If it was total the outcomes would fall through, all simulations would not move forward. I.e there would be no way to plot a chart mentally. Because all realities are independent, so let’s take trump for example, if nothingness was true then it wouldn’t matter how many times a new president got elected, society would not move forward. It would stay stagnated. 

Therefore, I went and looked at the past using different subjects, history, science, psychology, and looked at what bought humanity forward. It’s simple, it was hand created man-made tools that bought things forward. But you have to note that this was when I didn’t know about non duality. This was me simulating, 4 years ago, so it was physical tools but after it became intellectual knowledge. When you look at the world we look at where have the impacts arrived and helped the world move forward in the sense, aka towards more magical ness. (I’ve always thought the world was magical and I wanted to instils this feeling into people that anything is possible) so I had to decide was it science that moved the world forward, was it technology, was it kings and queens, wars, religion, society, education. What bought it forward, it was leaders .. visionaries... like Einstein, like ghandi. So I speculated the best course for humanity towards a deeper feeling of the world as more magical. To inspire other people to open up Their minds to then have a cascade effect faster in the 21st century. So I simulated multiple realities, against products in each subject field robotics, business, etc... but I couldn’t find anything that would drastically make people think the world is really a magical and lovely place. That’s when i started looking into perspectioon and the brain... and decided happiness came from helping others. 

So I simulated every place that needed help and I simulated where the problems in the structure was so this was 4 years ago. But I couldn’t understand what connected them together so I got lost 

until I came to actualise.org and found out about non duality... so I simulated against this with a non duality perspectve and that’s when I realised that enlightenment was the way to solve all the issues. 

After I started learning non duality history, I looked at the movement and found that it’s been going on for 1000s of years... but in that time you could deduce that what people were conscious OF increased since the years when I mapped in onto my simulation i had already built out of materialism. So it had to be a question of what was consciousness doing because I was in no-self at this stage. So I simulated longer distances in time against enlightenment. And it found out that everyone is basically becoming god once I applied all my non dual knowledge. It wasn’t an issue of what was good or bad, all outcomes would play out but you had to plot against the worst outcomes, but I found that even if the nuke destroyed everyone, consciousness itself would exist so it wasn’t about being human. So again what did consciousness want. There is simple logic here that is easily overlooked. If you were god, there’s no need to create anything you would just be. I.e reality wouldn’t exist at all. But that doesn’t answer why reality is . There has to be a reason for a creator to create a design. So I simulated all possible things that god would want.. 

does god want to be human, does god want to play , is god lonely, is god doing this because he wants to actualise himself in this reality itself and play with the people that didn’t know it was him. 

Anyways I couldn’t find an answer , I couldn’t finish the path I had tracked to infinity. Until I had an awakening yesterday , to know nothingness was not the end. So remember I said before this meant the linear route was possible, I then used the aspects of infinite love, intelligence etc to see the furthest enlightenment could go. The total because I said enlightenment is the way to fix all the problems in the world. 

It was to become god, so I projected that onto reality. If everyone knew they were god what reality would this create, it was a happy one with people meditating etc and diving into deep with god. But this doesn’t solve it because there’s no end point. 

But then I realised when Leo was calling everyone devils it was out of love. So I simulated a society where everyone was enlightened and could do what they wanted kill rape all of it. It seriously doesn’t matter. But it was when I considered omniscient consciousness that everyone in this enlightened society someone will become a true god if they were the totality of god. Which is why I was skeptical that Buddha had reached the highest. That’s when I realised that if this happens, if one person becomes god, then how did that person arrive there, it was the joint of everyone put together. Society won’t function if just one person is god, everyone needs to be god and this is when they’ll be free to murder, because they’ll be eternal. So god would have actualised himself into each individual, they would be conscious they’re all god and have the free will to choose what they want properly after they broke the schakles of becoming god themselves. So in other words, god is one and many truly. Non duality and duality together. But this would be an after effect a by product. Since duality is only a bi product of non duality. The real question is therefore what is the highest someone can reach in non duality. And that is when non duality collapses and god becomes. Therefore the aim of the creation is to become god.

But what does becoming god Mean. It’s the moment your awareness collapses into pure awareness. So the only point of this creation, this life is to become god. That’s all there is and that’s all there ever will be. 

So it’s simple how to become god, when you don’t know the number of facets there are. The only method is to dissolve your awareness in it when it comes maintaining all facets. I’m unaware whether Leo will complete this because theres not an exact number of known facets. So he could spend his whole life doing it and still not dissolve his awareness. In other words become enlightened. Leo is not enlightened. But he is aware of nothing. Therefore it’s a semi-enlightenment. He was to hold onto that nothingness every moment of his life. 

But let’s say even if he doesn’t finish he would basically be the new reference point for people in the future and he is already aware of this. There will probably be someone after Leo and so on, except Leo has basically found the first legimate route of many that could follow to find the facets and that’s why he’s advertises using psychedelics, because it has the potential to boost your conscious so high, multiple facets open up unlike if your meditating. 

So basically, even if the world goes to shit, that’s cool. It will eventually get there and god will be conscious that he is god. But you were god already, so basically the question is you created the design knowing you were god. God already knows himself, but he created a game to become god. Now note I’m speaking in duality. So basically you have to do it yourself to know exactly why you did it hypothetically. But yeah you can be sure that the Aim of consciousness is to become god. 

Now traslate this to society completely of god. That will be real. There is only ever real. Nothing is not existence. It will basically be materialised heaven. We are already in it NOW. It’ll just come to the forefront of reality. Aka there will be no other. 

But you have to understand you are god creating this whole thing in your head. So I was just saying that in the future that will be society. But there is only god and that god is you. So all you can ever do is become god. You are dreaming this whole thing. So the society I envision doesn’t matter, it’s what will be. But it’ll just all be a dream to everyone. It will be god playing with himself except this dream is real, it’s not nothing. And that’s why nothing is only half the equation. When something and nothing collapses that will be. Well there’s no way to describe it in dual terms or non dual terms. 

But yeah we’re all building it together even the enlightened people. 

But folks it’s only a story, you should find out for yourself. I’m only a messenger.  

The point to take away really is, if your looking for a life purpose, you can do anything you want, no need to worry about the future of society, unless you want to and even then itll be fine. 

@cetus56 Lol :( why do people assume i'm taking drugs when i come up with what i've said. 

I stopped taking drugs 2 years ago. 

@cetus56 i really wanted to be a millionnaire and for people to call me smartest person in the world okaayyyy xD 

my mind has been in infinite imagination for 6 years. 

Edited by Aakash

@Aakash Haha Just slow your roll dude. Rome wasn't built in a day.

@cetus56 I'm only the messenger, to get other minds juiced. I've already decided my path! "Live fast die young" its nirvana for me :), not going to really be considering concepts in that state. your just staying as nothing lol. I'm dropping all my concepts in the NOW. so this is my only time to show my concepts, its not like my friends or family will listen. 

to be honest, i've said everything, there's nothing else i can say. 

Edited by Aakash