Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rilles

Does Anyone Actually Really Love You?

13 posts in this topic

I was doing some Shadow Work today and I realized that even the love from my family is conditional. I love them alot but if I did something too crazy beyond their limits they would leave me for sure. The question came up... are Enlightened beings the only ones capable of really loving someone? 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

What do you mean exactly by this?

5 minutes ago, Rilles said:

Enlightened beings the only ones capable of really loving someone? 

What is your definition of love?

10 minutes ago, Rilles said:

I was doing some Shadow Work today and I realized that even the love from my family is conditional. I love them alot but if I did something too crazy beyond their limits they would leave me for sure. The question came up... are Enlightened beings the only ones capable of really loving someone? 

Its impossible to unconditionally love a 'thing'.

So enlightened beings don't love anything. They are love itself.

Edited by Preetom

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

No they love themselves. They love what they see in themselves through you.  So it really comes down to how much they love themselves, and if that is unconditional or not.

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

11 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

What do you mean exactly by this?

What is your definition of love?

That acceptance and love is limited. There are certain that are okay to do in a society/family/circle of friends and then there are things that would make you get cast out. So even something as pure as family-love is not that pure after all. If your favorite dog goes rabid you shoot him behind the barn to put it bluntly. But I guess Love with a capital L is not the same. 

@Rilles

So, what you're saying is that Love is 100% acceptance without judgement of any kind? This kind of love is very risky, so here we are. We have to love something more than something else in order to survive, no matter how enlightened we become.

I remember Leo once saying that if you put two enlightened people in one cage and starve them to death, then even they would fight and kill each other for survival.

Survival is love too ?

@Rilles

How does it 'feel' to discover and acknowledge that no one loves you unconditionally? And further more, its impossible to get unconditional love, ever!

The only thing you can get is snipets of love and for that too you need to wear a mask with agreeable configuration.

How does it feel?

Edited by Preetom

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

3 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

@Rilles

So, what you're saying is that Love is 100% acceptance without judgement of any kind? This kind of love is very risky, so here we are. We have to love something more than something else in order to survive, no matter how enlightened we become.

I remember Leo once saying that if you put two enlightened people in one cage and starve them to death, then even they would fight and kill each other for survival.

Survival is love too ?

Yeah thats what I realized, I didnt know it before, it was hiding behind many shields of fear, in the depths of my minds. Cant say that Im not the same though, my love is conditional too. 

Really!!?? Two Zen-masters?? Thats so hard to believe haha!

8 minutes ago, Preetom said:

@Rilles

How does it 'feel' to discover and acknowledge that no one loves you unconditionally? And further more, its impossible to get unconditional love, ever!

The only thing you can get is snipets of love and for that too you need to wear a mask with agreeable configuration.

How does it feel?

Well... first I was a bit shocked but I realized quickly it has to be that way... still pretty fucked up though... even the sacred is profane. :D

@Rilles That perspective is yours on / of them, not actually theirs. Shocking as it may sound, not a one of us actually knows there is a person who is thinking. Any narrative which sprouts from this, is delusion. 

There are zen masters who have lit themselves on fire, to their death, without a cage.

The perspective projected, appears to be the perspective of another, communicated and realized. The Truth appears to be communicable. It actually isn’t. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Rilles You might consider, conditional love is not actually a conditional love, but rather Love “+” thought(s), and the thought(s) is, in actually, ‘made of’ Love. Like a chair is ‘made of’ Love, and it’s nice that there is the experience of sitting. It is nice that Love appears conditional, there is appearance of experience in this way. :) 

Could Truth be separated from love?

Could Love be separated from Creation?

Is there somewhere, some how, which Magic is not?

Only in the most amazing beautiful delicious impossibility of the veil of a single thought. The imperfection could not be any more perfect. 

Any limitation of love is on ‘the limiter’. Love is always in the eye of the beholder, Love. The thought ‘they would leave me if I acted nuts’, is a thought which veils the Love, Love veiling it’self so to speak, a condition via imposing a condition which implicates another, and mentally assigns the condition to the other. But the key is there is no assertion, no condition was actually imposed. A thought is simply another thought, made of Love. 

4 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Rilles You might consider, conditional love is not actually a conditional love, but rather Love “+” thought(s), and the thought(s) is, in actually, ‘made of’ Love. Like a chair is ‘made of’ Love, and it’s nice that there is the experience of sitting. It is nice that Love appears conditional, there is appearance of experience in this way. :) 

Could Truth be separated from love?

Could Love be separated from Creation?

Is there somewhere, some how, which Magic is not?

Only in the most amazing beautiful delicious impossibility of the veil of a single thought. The imperfection could not be any more perfect. 

Any limitation of love is on ‘the limiter’. Love is always in the eye of the beholder, Love. The thought ‘they would leave me if I acted nuts’, is a thought which veils the Love, Love veiling it’self so to speak, a condition via imposing a condition which implicates another, and mentally assigns the condition to the other. But the key is there is no assertion, no condition was actually imposed. A thought is simply another thought, made of Love. 

?????????

@Rilles ? In the most generalizing of terms....a kid experiences conditional love from a parent, but when that kid becomes a parent, there is an entire Love sized paradigm flip, in which the the parent is seen to be very different. The unconditional Love, when met with the world, is protected, directed, cherished, resented, etc. All this is revealed. Love reveals itself as the source of emotion, psychology, analytical thinking, etc. The parent was only ever dealing with the fact that they are unconditional Love, wether they realized this cognitively, spiritually, or not. Kids make for the best Gurus. Theories, practices, trips...pppssshhhh. They simply do not fuck around. They don’t allow time to remember a theory, to ‘center one’s self’, to ground. LMAO. The little ones are in the raw right here right now and you will meet in love, or you will realize “you” are the filter. Very eye opening how we make up such filters. 

@Nahm So you are Telling me that future hot hippie girl Will indeed love me? 

Pls God no more "dancers" no beleif in any identity or idea of myself and they will all go. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity