Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
InfinitePotential

Do we CREATE our reality, or CHOOSE our reality (or other)?

5 posts in this topic

Which is more true?

If All That Is already, always exists, then it would seem we can simply choose to experience different aspects of It. But we couldn’t create anything new.

But, wouldn’t it be more infinite to be constantly creating new, “never before” experienced... experiences? To be ever expanding? And in that way, we are creating reality perpetually? 

Or is it some combination of the two, or something else entirely?

“Curiosity killed the cat.”

5 minutes ago, InfinitePotential said:

But, wouldn’t it be more infinite to be constantly creating new, “never before” experienced... experiences? To be ever expanding? And in that way, we are creating reality perpetually? 

Or is it some combination of the two, or something else entirely?

Your notion of 'infinity' is noob.

Where will infinity expands to?

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

@InfinitePotential it's both of course.  That's the paradoxical nature of reality.  From your ego's perspective - the dualistic one - you are indeed creating your own reality by the decisions you make.

Of course as we know free will or making your own reality is a duality.  So from the non-dual perspective it is a boiling pot of pure potential containing every possibility that can possibly play out without actually playing it out.  Being or formlessness.  Absolute Infinity which i will not dare try to grasp from my vantage point :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

To make it easier to understand, in non duality there can only ever be you. And therefore you can only be the one creating your own reality. But in duality terms , you as not god are still creating your own reality entirely. So even in both cases you are still creating your own reality. Except from non dual perspective it’s from the truth, it’s not a perspective or a point of view, it’s what is. 

But from your perspective until you understand what a perspective is you should definately take the approach that what ever you think is incorrect ALWAYS. That’s what I do, but as I get closer to non duality. Truth is slowly seeping through.

5 hours ago, Preetom said:

Your notion of 'infinity' is noob.

Where will infinity expands to?

Well it is forever expanding, it is limitless. Sounds impossible but it is True.