Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shaun

One sensation can't know another

22 posts in this topic

Is the reason we can't access each others experience because one sensation, thought or perception can't know another? It led me to imagine that the only reality there is to myself or another person is just thoughts, sensations and perceptions arising out of nothingness. All of us are this "space" of knowing.

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

What is the difference between your thought about nothingness and space and the actuality of nothingness and space? 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

30 minutes ago, Shaun said:

we can't access each others experience

We can.

Listen to the first minute. Maybe this is what you're looking for

Edited by Bluff

20 minutes ago, Nahm said:

What is the difference between your thought about nothingness and space and the actuality of nothingness and space? 

The thoughts of nothingness and space are not nothingness or space.

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

@Shaun Ok. I think this might help you.

Try during the day as much as you can Whatever you need to do to Just watch your mind. When Toughts pull you in stories try to label them and notice what emotions they create relax body fully and re focus on breath or anything in your awareness. Try to live your life as Awareness. You as Awareness has no limits. Everything is "inside that space" including all manifestations like body Toughts emotions Coffee table etc. There is no one seeing no one hearing etc. You imagine that. Awareness is direct actual now and you are it. You need to make switch from Person that experiences to Direct Awareness which real you right now. 

30 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Shaun

Are you aware of those thoughts about nothingness & space?

Are you the awareness of thoughts?

I'm the awareness, no doubt about that.

@Shaun Ok sneaky trick of mind is to get ownership over awareness. This iss why you entered solipsistic phase. 

Awareness is full of life and notice intimate relationship and connectedness btw all phenomena. Should bring you closer, more intimate, mind creates wall and wants you to separate.

Edited by zeroISinfinity

8 minutes ago, Shaun said:

I'm the awareness, no doubt about that.

Are you aware of the thought, “solipsism”? 

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

Are you aware of the thought, “solipsism”? 

I'm aware of the thought and the daily suffering.

8 hours ago, Nahm said:

@Shaun How do you want to feel?

I don't want to feel anything. I desire the complete and eternal cessation of experience. 

9 hours ago, Shaun said:

I don't want to feel anything. I desire the complete and eternal cessation of experience. 

How is focusing on what you don’t want working out for you?

How is desiring the opposite of your experience working out for you?

3 hours ago, Nahm said:

How is focusing on what you don’t want working out for you?

How is desiring the opposite of your experience working out for you?

Regardless of what I focus on or desire, it doesn't work out for me. Life used to be a fascinating wonder for me. I wake up in the mornings terrified and go through the day emotionally numb, feeling little. I look at my own mother and don't even know if she is really real or not. Can she see me? Is she as alive as I am? I don't know any more. I feel utterly alone and don't know what's going to happen in future. I can't even find the motivation to sort my career out either because when all is said and done, there is ultimately no point. I'm god anyway so maybe when I get enlightenment, I can bring this whole thing to an end and realise how utterly stupid I was to create all this. I just want to stop working and spend the rest of my days doing meditation and spirituality, because part of me still believes I've maybe got it all wrong.

Maybe all I've got to do is accept that anything that appears on my computer screen or in reality as a whole is just me feeding back to myself to create the illusion that I'm not alone. Isn't that nonduality in a nutshell?

Edited by Shaun

@Shaun Yes your mother does exist and has unique experience same as you. Same goes for any "object" in your awareness. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

3 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@Shaun Yes your mother does exist and has unique experience same as you. 

I hope that you are right, but it depends on who you ask.

@Shaun I said to you before your ego that thing behind your eyes /small mind/self claims to be owner of Awareness. @Shaun entity who thinks is aware and owns life of the body is illusion. That creature is solipsistic as fuck because it is it's main modus operandi. Thinking, Judging making interpretations world views projects. That thing thinks it is separated and aware of external Reality. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

2 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@Shaun I said to you before your ego that thing behind your eyes /small mind/self claims to be owner of Awareness. @Shaun entity who thinks is aware and owns life of the body is illusion. That creature is solipsistic as fuck because it is it's main modus operandi. Thinking, Judging making interpretations world views projects. That thing thinks it is separated and aware of external Reality. 

I just want to wake up so badly, it's the only way out of this situation.

@Shaun Consciousness is identical to Love. Remove imaginary border btw "you" and the world. Surrender completely to what IS. Allow it to wash you with infinite Love which is You really. 

Being is always there but you want to exist as self that is all there is to it. 

One day you will realize you are Source itself and your life Will switch from love to the self to Love of THE SELF.??️❤️

Edited by zeroISinfinity