seeking_brilliance

Interesting things said by Jesus....

100 posts in this topic

On 6/1/2019 at 6:04 PM, seeking_brilliance said:

Gospel of Truth

And as for him (the father, God) , them  (his children) he found in himself, and him they found in themselves, that illimitable, inconceivable one, that perfect Father who made the all, in whom the All is, and whom the All lacks, 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

1 hour ago, seeking_brilliance said:

Gospel of Truth

And as for him (the father, God) , them  (his children) he found in himself, and him they found in themselves, that illimitable, inconceivable one, that perfect Father who made the all, in whom the All is, and whom the All lacks, 

Dang why is this stuff so cryptic and full of incest? :S

1 hour ago, seeking_brilliance said:

Gospel of Truth

that illimitable, inconceivable one, that perfect Father who made the all, in whom the All is, and whom the All lacks, 

BTW do you see what is meant here? :)

Edited by Preetom

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

2 hours ago, Preetom said:

Dang why is this stuff so cryptic and full of incest? :S

BTW do you see what is meant here? :)

Oh stop with your incest projections, ?

Talking about the Self, manifested and unmanifested. The unmanifested is the father, or the mind (wait is that a manifestation?) in which all manifestation appears. Not sure why it says whom the All lacks. Probably taking about ignorance. 

I would love your interpretation on any passages I have posted. Most are in second post

Edited by seeking_brilliance

19 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

Oh stop with your incest projections, ?

Talking about the Self, manifested and unmanifested. The unmanifested is the father, or the mind (wait is that a manifestation?) in which all manifestation appears. Not sure why it says whom the All lacks. Probably taking about ignorance. 

I would love your interpretation on any passages I have posted. Most are in second post

It made perfect sense as soon as I read it. Right now you can clearly see what Jesus is trying to convey.

Select any experience right now.

Now ask yourself, "am I aware of this experience or this experience aware of I?

Do you see now who lacks what?

The Father is the Self, I. The 'All' is the appearance of everything.

Notice that the 'All' lacks Being. It is the Self that lends being and makes the 'all' shine.

In other words, radical it may sound, all appearance is non-being or non-existent. 

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

11 minutes ago, Preetom said:

It made perfect sense as soon as I read it. Right now you can clearly see what Jesus is trying to convey.

Select any experience right now.

Now ask yourself, "am I aware of this experience or this experience aware of I?

Do you see now who lacks what?

The Father is the Self, I. The 'All' is the appearance of everything.

Notice that the 'All' lacks Being. It is the Self that lends being and makes the 'all' shine.

In other words, radical it may sound, all appearance is non-being or non-existent. 

Gotcha! I was close

I was actually raised Baptist christian my entire life...started to get more spiritual and actually listen to the voice of God about 2 years ago I'm 21 now. I can hear it calling me. Tells me shit and secrets and information. For example the spirit told me that Ayahuasca was going to be "the key to the door of enlightenment" for me. And I know it with assurance. Absolute assurance. 

Everything seems to have faded away now. It feels like less is real every day. I was worried about how confused I was getting but I just started giving into it. The holy spirit told me today, to forget all my teachings and all my wisdom and I'll trust him. I remember I was watching one of Leo's random videos early on before he focused more on enlightenment, and the holy ghost said "stop, x marks the spot" and I knew what he meant. And from then on I allow Leo to guide me (of course leo is only god ...and I am only god...and everything is essentially god). I refuse to believe it though. Trap. I will experience it if it is true. 

The point about Christianity and Jesus Christ isint weather or not the story's are literally true...it's about realising that it's one big analogy for something...Jesus is "you" and everything about Jesus is the same about you. 1 John 4:17 "as Jesus is, so are we in this world."

What you have to realise is, you (in the most literal way possible) ARE JESUS. And everything that is true about him is true about you. You, like Jesus, must die...then, the entire universe will be destroyed, and you will reign in heaven as the Son of the One True God, forever.

John 10:30 "I and the Father, are one."

@Aaron p I loved your response.  I was raised missionary Baptist and my dad was a preacher and missionary. I agree with everything you said but can we discuss why there is such an emphasis in Christianity on being the son of God instead of just becoming God? Is it just choice of words to match the understanding of the time? 

Son just means physical offspring. It is an illusion that the father is greater than the son. It's just a way of saying that Jesus came from God. But remember, your Jesus.

1 hour ago, Aaron p said:

Son just means physical offspring. It is an illusion that the father is greater than the son. It's just a way of saying that Jesus came from God. But remember, your Jesus.

Ok, thanks... That's what I figured.  Yes I went through a whole episode of realizing I'm Jesus and that I had always been praying to myself.. Haha that was fun.  (and no it wasn't a psychotic break although it sounds like it ?) 

4 hours ago, Aaron p said:

The point about Christianity and Jesus Christ isint weather or not the story's are literally true...it's about realising that it's one big analogy for something...Jesus is "you" and everything about Jesus is the same about you. 1 John 4:17 "as Jesus is, so are we in this world."

Same experience here! Aaron. When I began to listen to God's voice (the real self) one of the things he told me was "The Bible talks about you".

That was really deep! Thanks for sharing!!!

:-)

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

@seeking_brilliance  Jesus is you because he was so identified with awareness that he talked as THAT, as awareness.

I know you got it, but I just wanted to say it hehehe... is so beautiful to have that realization!

:-)

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

5 hours ago, seeking_brilliance said:

@Aaron p I loved your response.  I was raised missionary Baptist and my dad was a preacher and missionary. I agree with everything you said but can we discuss why there is such an emphasis in Christianity on being the son of God instead of just becoming God? Is it just choice of words to match the understanding of the time? 

I think that the disciples of Jesus really didn't understand the message. And there's also the problem that is hard for the ego to recognize he doesn't exist. The message got distorted by the egos of the preachers of that time, that's how I understand why did it happened in that way.

The message wasn't understood. 

8 hours ago, Aaron p said:

the entire universe will be destroyed

@Aaron p Thanks for your post. I especially liked the reference to the Bible. I am new to the Bible and finding it a great source of inspiration. What do you mean about the entire universe will be destroyed? That sounds a bit dramatic? 

8 hours ago, Bill W said:

@Aaron p Thanks for your post. I especially liked the reference to the Bible. I am new to the Bible and finding it a great source of inspiration. What do you mean about the entire universe will be destroyed? That sounds a bit dramatic? 

As soon as you get enlightened the entire universe ceases to exist my man.

Hebrews 1:12 "You will fold them up like a cloak and discard them like old clothing. But you are always the same; you will live forever.”

This verse is God the Father talking to God the Son and in this verse the thing that God is folding up is the entire world, the universe. It'll all be destroyed and heaven will exist after. But yo, this is all just analogy after analogy. It's so hard to explain, but I think just doing the practices and letting go of trying to understand what's happening, is the fastest way to get momentum. And just like Jesus we are both gonna have to die. 

One other thing lads...don't believe any of this shite...just shelf it and wait to see if it's true. Just don't believe anything I say because that'll be a trap. I heard a good quote from a well-known guru called Moji Baba from India, his quote was as follows;

"...stay in the Eden of your own silence..."

@Aaron p Okay, I was probably taking things too literal in terms of the universe. You are so right about not taking what others say as an absolute truth. You for example say "As soon as you get enlightened the entire universe ceases to exist my man". You have experienced this or have heard it from others and it makes sense to you?

Man I love the Bible, but I am new to the Bible and new to the forum as you will painfully be aware of here :D

On 6/9/2019 at 1:43 PM, Bill W said:

@Aaron p Okay, I was probably taking things too literal in terms of the universe. You are so right about not taking what others say as an absolute truth. You for example say "As soon as you get enlightened the entire universe ceases to exist my man". You have experienced this or have heard it from others and it makes sense to you?

Man I love the Bible, but I am new to the Bible and new to the forum as you will painfully be aware of here :D

yes we often use code words or analogies to explain the unexplainable, and usually we use ones that mean something to us personally, but does not always translate to others. 

The Bible really is amazing. There used to be an awesome website that explained the entire bible as being an allegory for enlightenment, but unfortunately it is no longer accessible. The person who owned the site is writing a book though, so I'm really looking forward to that.

Edit: its back! check out  www.spiritofthescripture.com  i think you will love it!

2 hours ago, seeking_brilliance said:

Edit: its back! check out  www.spiritofthescripture.com  i think you will love it!

thanks for sharing! 

9 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

thanks for sharing! 

its awesome... you have to be a little open minded and give him time in his articles to show where he's going with the interpretation. Look through the archives there's lots and lots of topics

2 hours ago, seeking_brilliance said:

yes we often use code words or analogies to explain the unexplainable, and usually we use ones that mean something to us personally, but does not always translate to others. 

The Bible really is amazing. There used to be an awesome website that explained the entire bible as being an allegory for enlightenment, but unfortunately it is no longer accessible. The person who owned the site is writing a book though, so I'm really looking forward to that.

Looks awesome, thank you!