Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Anton_Pierre

You are a DMT producing machine

29 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, Anton_Pierre said:

@Shadowraix It's not a supplement it's a steroid. It's also seduction at it's finest. 

More word game play to look down on it. Using the word steroid to take advantage of the perception of actual steroids. They aren't equivalent. 

Did you just watch a few videos then deem all drug use as bad? Do you have direct experience on this subject? 

The poison is in frequency and dose not the substance as a whole.  Your path isn't the best path for everyone. It's cool you are showing a drug free path, but I'm skeptical on how much you actually know about responsible moderated drug use for this work. 

Edited by Shadowraix

@Shadowraix If you want to use these substances to have breakthroughs you can, but to have a maintained bliss without external requirement, you will need to now how the body works. 

Try Guided Breathwork after a breakthrough and you'll realise the implications of your body being a DMT machine.

8 hours ago, seeking_brilliance said:

What's the difference between producing dmt in your human body and sourcing dmt from your plant body? 

Profound question. The difference is relative. From one pov of course there is a difference, but from another, there is none at all ?

@Anton_Pierre There is no way to enlightenment and all the ways lead to enlightenment.

In my opinion always using psychedelics can be damaging and only using techniques can be limiting. Both in a good balance.

Now I'm not able to do any psychedelic but I will aboslutely try 5-meo one day, with the techniques.

@seeking_brilliance well actually that's completely correct.  Everything is One.  There is no difference between our bodies producing it and ingesting it.

You ARE 5-Meo.

How's that for a mind fuck to all you who are against taking it.

It's the Truth though.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

10 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@seeking_brilliance well actually that's completely correct.  Everything is One.  There is no difference between our bodies producing it and ingesting it.

You ARE 5-Meo.

How's that for a mind fuck to all you who are against taking it.

It's the Truth though.

Yeah made sense to me...

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

3 hours ago, Anton_Pierre said:

@Shadowraix If you want to use these substances to have breakthroughs you can, but to have a maintained bliss without external requirement, you will need to now how the body works. 

Try Guided Breathwork after a breakthrough and you'll realise the implications of your body being a DMT machine.

I agree with this. Which is why I said it is a tool. It helps but you still need to put the actual work in especially to integrate the insights.