mandyjw

Has anyone managed to observe what they do for survival reasons without judging?

29 posts in this topic

@Brenzo2 The number 666 applied significance to me.

28 minutes ago, Shadowraix said:

Craft the life you want. No matter what you do, ego is going to be involved to some degree. It's part of being human. But you can be aware of when you are acting with ego. ?

That's the awareness we're all cultivating, so that we can build something great, a paradise without it turning into a hell. 

Everyone is terrified of becoming Hitler, myself included. But fear never served anyone or anything. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

3 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

@now is forever Jesus told him, "Anyone who puts a hand to the plow and then looks back is not fit for the Kingdom of God."

I'm not giving up. I've never been able to give up on what I love. I have to learn to balance and integrate it with my real life. I will and I am. 

I don't have to support myself, I already paid off my house and I can be a housewife if I want. It would be easy just to give up and be the well balanced highly effective yet isolated person I was before. This is going to hurt like hell, but it's also what I really really want. It's what God wants and I owe him something still.

When my mission is done and my purpose is fulfilled I can leave. 

on what kind of mission are you? i thought i could run beforehand.

13 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

It's what God wants and I owe him something still.

I'm sorry. Him?

11 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

Everyone is terrified of becoming Hitler.

I'm not. Are you? Perhaps I should come near you :x

@now is forever Too late. Spirit of place awakened me and wants something in return. 

@Truth Addict Her. I love her. Yes, I forget sometimes. :x

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Oh my God, I was her! I thought I was him but I was her. Eva. Eve. Life. And he is a mason, an architect and most importantly a healer.

Edited by mandyjw

Yep, obsession with past lives is definitely a survival strategy. I'll be me.

God damn it. I'll never get rid of this name. 

@K VIL

Just watch it I guess. 

I resonate with what you said about your love for your kids.  

Mine are over 18 and I often think that I am just now getting mature enough that I could maybe think about having kids 5 years from now.  But... they're already here!  They have blessed me by illustrating how conditional my love is.  

I've made strides in putting love above survival, but have a really long way to go to reach my vision of the type of love I want to give.