Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shaun

Lost interest in all my hobbies

37 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, zeroISinfinity said:

You will live it through if you want to be ?. Apparent reality Will reflect back to "You" Your Very own lack of ❤️. 

Practises are now important, are they? ?

Trying to grasp Reality using egoic mind is stupid, your ❤️ has all answers, it is all answers already. 

Lets say God Will beat shit out of you for your desire to be separated. 

I really don't want to be separated nor do I want to think I exist anymore. When one becomes god though, they just get bored and start the entire cycle of creation and suffering all over again. I'm so stuck, I thought enlightenment was the end of rebirth but it's not.

Edited by Shaun

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

@Shaun I said do not take anyone ideas before you become God fully.As God you know/are everything. 

There is no cycle that repeats. There is forever expanding evolution. You can't suffer "demonic realm" if you evolved over that "level" 

Is there someone in your surrounding that wants to cut you out in pieces? 

Well you can enjoy that level if you want to right now. Start doing low consciousness stuff and you Will see how reality gets manifested for you in "shitty" way. 

But you are here because you are good guy I know it. 

Scale-of-Integration-consciousness-frequency-2.png.f22876670d4959a6315ec4e45c8ef31d.png

As you can see love is what Will make you enlightened. Tip of imagined cone is Infinite Love. God realization. 

Everything else is manifestation of that Love. 

10 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

As you can see love is what Will make you enlightened. Tip of imagined cone is Infinite Love. God realization. 

Everything else is manifestation of that Love. 

I really hope you are right and Leo is wrong then. Maybe the mushroom can help to bring understanding along with meditation. I managed my first hour meditation today but it felt like ages.

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

As Formlesness there is no you. You die, there is nothing no one there no awareness either. You become that Singularity (Forever expanding infinite Love). 

Problem is that when "You return" from that state for brief amount of time you know everything, so much insights about Absolute. But you forgot them and you try to conceptualize Absolute. It really can't be put into words. 

Leo is guiding you towards uncoditional love you still do not take rapist or serial killer as yourself (which they are). 

20 hours ago, Shaun said:

Over the last few months I have been going through what is most likely the dark night of the soul. I used to love film photography, 16mm film movie making, electronics and engineering. All interest in these things has been completely lost and I am in the process of selling nearly everything as it's all just clutter and too much hassle to me now. All these things I have accumulated only gave temporary happiness at best. All that matters to me now is getting on with spirituality as I can't see any way out of the wage slavery I'm in. Getting out of that would be yet more hassle.

Does spirituality normally have this effect?

Awakening will shatter you current lifestyle and what you think you like the most. 

It is a life decision that will bloom in something beautiful if you ler it unfold. Give it time a couple if months that the drama will switch into something great.

So yes, this is normal until the reptilian\limbic system of the body heals.

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Hi @Shaun, I've experienced that on a small scale before. It feels terrible to let things go that you thought would always give you refuge and joy. Like everything is emptiness. Sometimes creativity and joy comes back three times as hard at the end though, and you'll suddenly want to create for different reasons. So I'm glad I didn't throw out all my gear yet. :D

You sound very drained though and I sense a strong wish to connect. Isn't there anyone on this forum living in your area? Maybe check out this site too: https://spiritualcrisisnetwork.uk 
Must be hard to feel like this for many months. I wish you all the best!

3 hours ago, Hellspeed said:

So yes, this is normal until the reptilian\limbic system of the body heals.

Yep

51 minutes ago, flume said:

Hi @Shaun, I've experienced that on a small scale before. It feels terrible to let things go that you thought would always give you refuge and joy. Like everything is emptiness. Sometimes creativity and joy comes back three times as hard at the end though, and you'll suddenly want to create for different reasons. So I'm glad I didn't throw out all my gear yet. :D

You sound very drained though and I sense a strong wish to connect. Isn't there anyone on this forum living in your area? Maybe check out this site too: https://spiritualcrisisnetwork.uk 
Must be hard to feel like this for many months. I wish you all the best!

Thanks for that, I will check it out. This crisis is going to last a long time until I accept what was said in the radical implications of oneness video. I hope you haven't watched it because I wouldn't want you to go through the same. 

13 hours ago, Shaun said:

Thanks for that, I will check it out. This crisis is going to last a long time until I accept what was said in the radical implications of oneness video. I hope you haven't watched it because I wouldn't want you to go through the same. 

Probably first thought you had after watching this video was among These lines. Fuck this I do not want to get murdered butchered eaten by lion. I do not Wish to be a lion, killer etc. I do not need anything I do not want anything. 

My question for you did this sensations of fear harmed you in any way? Can any emotion thinking really harm your Being? 

Dog killing chicken. 

Dog Will experience entire thing. Chicken on other hand Will not. Conciousness when realizes fatal damage to image of body is imminent Will stop producing forms and chicken Will experience God. There is no death. So do not worry Dog has to be Dog Chicken has to be chicken for God to be complete. 

29 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Probably first thought you had after watching this video was among These lines. Fuck this I do not want to get murdered butchered eaten by lion. I do not Wish to be a lion, killer etc. I do not need anything I do not want anything. 

My question for you did this sensations of fear harmed you in any way? Can any emotion thinking really harm your Being? 

Dog killing chicken. 

Dog Will experience entire thing. Chicken on other hand Will not. Conciousness when realizes fatal damage to image of body is imminent Will stop producing forms and chicken Will experience God. There is no death. So do not worry Dog has to be Dog Chicken has to be chicken for God to be complete. 

Being can not be harmed, you are right there and I can confirm that in my experience. However, for me, whatever that is, the harm can be very real and I suppose it isn't an issue if the death is quick but when it is slow and painful, even though consciousness can not be harmed, the experience of torture is still somehow terrifying and utterly unbearable, especially for someone without this understanding.

2 hours ago, Shaun said:

Being can not be harmed, you are right there and I can confirm that in my experience. However, for me, whatever that is, the harm can be very real and I suppose it isn't an issue if the death is quick but when it is slow and painful, even though consciousness can not be harmed, the experience of torture is still somehow terrifying and utterly unbearable, especially for someone without this understanding.

You think those animals have sense of self, thought stories like "omfg I am dying" What there is are Just pure sensations Raw Being. All your own suffering in life is caused by imagining and believing self created stories. Do cold showers and see how much time you Will need to stop feeling aversion towards it. You Will notice other thing too and that is hightened awareness. 

6 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

You think those animals have sense of self, thought stories like "omfg I am dying" What there is are Just pure sensations Raw Being. All your own suffering in life is caused by imagining and believing self created stories. Do cold showers and see how much time you Will need to stop feeling aversion towards it. You Will notice other thing too and that is hightened awareness. 

I agree with you on the point about animals but I'm on about people here. We are full of shit, resist everything and create our own suffering. It's a hard thing to get out of but it's also by design.

I have tried cold showers, I just stand under the cold water for about 20 seconds until it warms up, even that's tough.

You can go to some pub and observe people watching football game.

First notice how all of them pretend to watch.That they see. Being is already there all is done already. 

Then observe how they create all of their own interpretations emotions thinking. 

Then notice same thing about yourself. Holly fuck I do the same thing about everything. 

Oh yeah "The great Pretender" 

❤️?

In conclusion only God is real and it is the only thing that exist we don't. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

3 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

You can go to some pub and observe people watching football game.

First notice how all of them pretend to watch.That they see. Being is already there all is done already. 

Then observe how they create all of their own interpretations emotions thinking. 

Then notice same thing about yourself. Holly fuck I do the same thing about everything. 

Oh yeah "The great Pretender" 

❤️?

I notice a lot of my own shit, and its extent is vast. When I start psychedelics properly, I can hopefully work on that.