arlin

Is existence conscious of itself?

291 posts in this topic

@zeroISinfinity its formless.  If it was something it would be form..some thing...get it?   But this formlessness is the substance of reality..so it permeates through the formed as well.

Hate to bust your bubble but you are a hallucination..that's why Leo calls reality a dream.  You can zoom into your hand forever.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@zeroISinfinity its formless.  If it was something it would be form..some thing...get it?  

Yeah it is really hard to put it in words really. Problem is that people are indoctrinated with beleif they live tgey die and it's end of their existance so they think that nothigness(what they beleive it is) is same as Spirit itself. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

The truth is that we are playing like we are ignorant, this is so dumb and amazing at the same time xD

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Just now, Inliytened1 said:

@zeroISinfinity It's God.  It's YOU!

It's ok I know that no problem really but it is not the entire point. You have to return as self. I say this shit is so profound and mindfucking I have no words to put it. 

2 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

You have to return as self.

what do you mean by "to return as self"? 

Yahveh

:P

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

@arlin Zero has had a mystical experience actually multiple ones i believe he said.  He has become God/Infinity/Reality and so he experienced the death of his ego.

Then he came back :)

He just needs more experiences to reveal more realizations.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@arlin there are no words.  You're gonna get there though...your open minded enough to get there you just have to want it bad enough.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

22 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@arlin Zero has had a mystical experience actually multiple ones i believe he said.  He has become God/Infinity/Reality and so he experienced the death of his ego.

Then he came back :)

He just needs more experiences to reveal more realizations.

No need really, probably it is the most egoic thing to do. You get to this point with some reason. Probably to serve Reality itself. It is like God's sacrifice. I said my heart is broken it really is. You realize full scope of your own devilry yet you can only imagine darkness that is inside heart of your "brothers". Not easy at all. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

32 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

there are no words.  You're gonna get there though...your open minded enough to get there you just have to want it bad enough.

Im going to get there when the time is right! :) 

5 minutes ago, arlin said:

Im going to get there when the time is right! :) 

No time and nowhere to go ?

God is love

And God in them

5 minutes ago, Shin said:

No time and nowhere to go ?

Why are you bullying the kid?

xD

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

Just now, abrakamowse said:

I think he is just remind me ahaha don't know :D 

2 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

xD

I'm not.

I'm only speaking the truth :ph34r:

God is love

And God in them

1 minute ago, arlin said:

I think he is just remind me ahaha don't know :D 

???

Just now, Shin said:

I'm not.

I'm only speaking the truth :ph34r:

Oh... the truth that cannot be spoken

?

23 hours ago, arlin said:

Hey, the bible is a replication of ancient stories about multiple god's. It's not what you think it is.

It's about various elohims, not only about jahveh. Learn jewish and read the bible and then tell me.

I have deeply studied that shit, it's not what you think it is.

You've not studied the Holy Bible with an open mind.  You resort to calling it shit in the hope that I'll get upset and spit out my dummy.  That tells me that your points are invalid.

I am one of many, an expression of the divine nature of Christ

"I think, therefore I am" - René Descartes

On 5/17/2019 at 3:05 PM, Drake140 said:

I don't see the problem with any religious preaching on this forum, because most here consider them wrong or corrupted so what difference does it make if a bunch of people claim otherwise? I mean this place is full of enlightened people, at least so they claim, so i don't get the need to ban or rejected others who in the same way of thinking claim to have found the truth unless it is fear to be convinced.

Precisely!

I am one of many, an expression of the divine nature of Christ

"I think, therefore I am" - René Descartes

12 minutes ago, Soul-lover 2020 said:

Precisely!

I don't agree with banning either. But if someone is pointing to a belief that is not from direct experience. Probably I will try to show him his error.

The problem is not in the bible but in the interpretation that religious people give to it, like believing in all sorts of magical thinking. Most of it very similar to new agey stuff, but... they are not conscious of that.

Religion is as deluded as new age yada yada yada...

Edited by abrakamowse