Leo Gura

This Week's Video Failed To Upload

168 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura They always told me when I was a kid that Jesus was watching. It's just as unsettling now as it was then. xD There's no duality between funny and profound. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@mandyjw Jesus IS watching. He is looking through your eyes at this message and smiling in recognition.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura I lived for thirty years and never noticed until today that when you look into someone's eyes, you literally look into two black holes which merge to one in your consciousness and that is the soul. Nothing. Am I/you an atheist after all? 

Edited by mandyjw

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

5 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

@Leo Gura I lived for thirty years and never noticed until today that when you look into someone's eyes, you literally look into two black holes which merge to one in your consciousness and that is the soul. Nothing. Am I/you an atheist after all? 

True atheism leads to God.

Atheism and theism go full-circle and the entire circle is God.

@mandyjw would it matter to a soul? really would it matter to god? in what do you believe in if you would believe mandy? 

@now is forever I like to play dress up with my religions and identities. Just because I was born naked doesn't mean that I can't enjoy wearing pretty things. 

@Leo Gura Can you give us a clue as to how to find something that is not survival? This is hard after telling us all the things thay are survival in today's video... Seems like everything.

19 minutes ago, Karla said:

@Leo Gura Can you give us a clue as to how to find something that is not survival? This is hard after telling us all the things thay are survival in today's video... Seems like everything.

Next week. Focus on observing your survival this week.

26 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

@now is forever I like to play dress up with my religions and identities. Just because I was born naked doesn't mean that I can't enjoy wearing pretty things. 

You like being a devil and rationalizing your devilry as a boon to the world.

Notice this.

33 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

Religion and spirituality is for the EGOs. Once you have a real awakening, the desire to be religious or spiritual will disappear on it's own. If Jesus was alive today, he certainly wouldn't be a Christian.

16 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You like being a devil and rationalizing your devilry as a boon to the world.

Notice this.

I see it in myself, I see it in you, I'm your mirror. I tried to be good and I tried to be God but the love I found in my heart for the devil awoke me on my 666th post. What else can I do to survive but go back in my past child self and find Jesus? The psychedelic I needed was Jesus and yours were literal. Don't tell me that my psychedelic is evil, after all it's just a path for experiencing love and oneness. 

Edited by mandyjw

21 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Next week. Focus on observing your survival this week.

Oh ok thanks... I can think of only something like cloud watching or people watching lol. Or perhaps confessing something.

5 minutes ago, Karla said:

Oh ok thanks... I can think of only something like cloud watching or people watching lol. Or perhaps confessing something.

He gave you the answer though. Read very carefully.

42 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

He gave you the answer though. Read very carefully.

Oooooh. Got it. How refreshing. I was kinda starting to think the opposite of survival was surrender. Thanks.

1 hour ago, mandyjw said:

I see it in myself, I see it in you, I'm your mirror. I tried to be good and I tried to be God but the love I found in my heart for the devil awoke me on my 666th post. What else can I do to survive but go back in my past child self and find Jesus? The psychedelic I needed was Jesus and yours were literal. Don't tell me that my psychedelic is evil, after all it's just a path for experiencing love and oneness. 

A belief system is exact opposite of a psychedelic. The actual path is about subtracting, not adding. Until you fully let go of those things, you will not be able to have a true awakening Mandy.

@whoareyou Love is love. It's all love. There's a bigger picture than any of us can see as individuals. I see my picture and you see your's. Big picture thinking is hive mind, it encompasses us all with the connecting force of love, and together we see the Big Picture.

I don't have a belief system, I have love for Jesus, which got bigger, and bigger even as a child it got big enough to encompass nature and animals and other people. Then nonduality taught me the real meanings of the verses I puzzled over so much as a kid. That love was a driving force. My purpose is only to connect with that in myself and others until that love gets bigger and bigger and bigger.

My ego was disgusted by the use of psychedelics, but I wouldn't be aware today if others hadn't used them. So I love and accept  them. You might be disgusted by Christians, and belief systems but they are a part of you as well, like every other religion.

How can you ever interact with people below you on the spiral if you can't all encompass and embody the entire spiral as your self? This is how we awaken the world.

2 hours ago, mandyjw said:

That's funny you said that.

I just hung up someone who told me that there was no way to know what I was thinking about.

Of course she couldn't, I didn't think the whole discussion xD

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@mandyjw If you are inspired by the teachings and example of Jesus, that's fine. Nothing wrong with that.

Just remember that once you meet the Buddha you must kill him.

The trick with all religious teachings is that the imagery of the teaching itself becomes the final cord which must be cut for final liberation.

For a Christian, the final obstacle will be to throw away her notion of God and Christ -- to finally realize the actual God. Only after this final step will you become a true Christian in the way Jesus wanted.

@Leo Gura See Christianity is a step ahead of Buddhism, because Paul who wrote those beautiful verses about love is patient, love is kind, etc, he killed Jesus. And Judas, Jesus' betrayer, have you read the Gospel of Judas Leo? It was only translated in the past few years and it's pretty fucked up but also incredibly nondual. I mean Buddha's story has so very little devilry in compared with the Bible.

I already let go of my faith in Jesus.

Cast your bread upon the waters, Whoever loses his life shall find it. It's all true.

What cords are left to cut?

You know what I am now? A bridge. I can sit through a church service and smile instead of fuming like I would even when I was still a Christian. I already had a nondual belief in God brewing as a kid. I decided that I would visualize him not as a man but as a lion. I got the idea from C.S.Lewis, and I thought Jesus could be someone else in a different world.

Love doesn't burn bridges it builds them, it doesn't cut cords, it ties them. You say yourself, we have to integrate nonduality, all religions, science, philosophy, and technology, political science, and self help. What else are we doing here? xD We're a melting pot! A bridge!