JevinR

Everything In Self-development Is The Same Washed Up Formula Over And Over Again

8 posts in this topic

I went to rsdnation, and checked a tab with a book list, and a whole lot of books on the list are from the life purpose course. People just take a washed up formula and re-use it. Hopefully Leo will become a master yogi

On 4/24/2016 at 2:46 AM, JevinR said:

I went to rsdnation, and checked a tab with a book list, and a whole lot of books on the list are from the life purpose course. People just take a washed up formula and re-use it. Hopefully Leo will become a master yogi

what would Leo becoming a master yogi do for you jevin?

@charlie2dogs Hopefully he will put out advanced self-development videos, and then I can become a yogi.

2 minutes ago, JevinR said:

@charlie2dogs Hopefully he will put out advanced self-development videos, and then I can become a yogi.

and what do you think he is doing now may i ask :)

@charlie2dogs He is pumping out some foundational videos and carving a nice pathway up to the yogi path. That is his "purple cow" really, what separates him from the masses of self-actualization businesses, and what most will stick around for. Personally I need financial freedom, and posting questions on here about investing is not a good way to go, as this is pretty much a semi life - purpose focused full blown meditation ~ spiritual ~ enlightenment forum. I need to find a investors forum.

7 hours ago, JevinR said:

@charlie2dogs He is pumping out some foundational videos and carving a nice pathway up to the yogi path. That is his "purple cow" really, what separates him from the masses of self-actualization businesses, and what most will stick around for. Personally I need financial freedom, and posting questions on here about investing is not a good way to go, as this is pretty much a semi life - purpose focused full blown meditation ~ spiritual ~ enlightenment forum. I need to find a investors forum.

well at least you appear to be honest about your intentions, and if that is true why are you still here? I didnt come here to seek help with personal growth or self realization, i have accomplished that in my own life, i just come to offer what i have learned to those who do have a desire to grow outside of the religious fanaticism and newageism.  This site has some good people here, people that are growing, and awakening, but the number that actually become self realized will be few and far between, mainly because of their own programing and false belief systems at least for some time to come.  The terms meditation, spiritiual, enlightenment means nothing to me its just terms, and they have been misused and abused until they mean very little.  Yes this forum is primarily for personal growth,  and it should remain that way or it will dissolve into nothing but nonsense.

Many years ago i made personal growth a priority, i did work for myself, but money wasnt the driving factor, and i used much of it to help others that couldn't help themselves, it was the personal growth that i sought.  I spent a great deal of time with others in my work and everyday life to show them where possible, the changes i had gone through in my life and growth and how it had helped me, in saying that, i'm saying this, by seeking to understand myself, and the world around me, and seeking the highest version of myself that i could at any time, brought what i needed to me in everyday life. I used a great deal of what i worked for to help others but i have never been in a place of need, consciousness has guided, educated, given me peace, joy and security in knowing who and what i am and the realities of life, the world, universe around me.

If the desire isn't there for personal growth, and the objective is to gain more in the physical world it will all be in vain and at some point, the pain and misery created by the identity seeking to satisfy the flesh and ego will take its toll on you and everyone else around you.  I understand your desire for financial freedom, but if you experience the real you it can give you what you need for liberation and lead you to what you need in life and it will be much more enjoyable life.  Money and material things are nothing compared to being a liberated being.  There is a writing that says,  Seek ye first the kingdom of god and all things will be added unto you.   Now let me say, i am not a god believer, and i am not religious or newage, but the statement had a higher esoteric meaning and this is what i am trying to say to you, find yourself and everything else will be taken care of here in the body and out of the body.  Always being honest with yourself will carry you a long ways, good luck with your journey.

@JevinR If you want to be a yogi, don't wait for him, go on your own and think for yourself. You're following dogma at this point.

JevinR,

There are 32 starting QB's in the NFL in 2016.

How many actualized beings, enlightened gurus, saints or sages have we read about in the history of humanity

How many Holy Saints ran a 4.50 40 yard dash, how many Guru's made a $3,000,000 signing bonus? 

Humanity rewards what? 

This inquiry starts with you JevinR...Nameless will follow...

wring out the wash, wring out the washed up formula...seek inward for yourself.

You = Yogi