Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mandyjw

Why is it called the noble path?

35 posts in this topic

@mandyjw there's poetry and love deep in that wilderness. What is it to be found, to be ordinary, to have a home? 

57% paranoid

@mandyjw  I know. It’s not easy. Swing your pendulum more towards effortlessness. State with absolute conviction “it is easy”.  Your connection is strong, you can afford that. The ‘tryer’ Is getting in the way. Try on the ease, the knowing, the inner peace you’re being given. It’s generous now, accept that gift. You’ll need it. And we both know you’d have it no other way. You are so you. :) 

I think you miss, and fear, that you are instrumental. That is noble. That is hard to come into, so to speak. It’s like your theme song is an instrumental one. There are no lyrics to guide you. You have to feel every step. You can’t think a good dance. Have to let go. ?

Anger is all defensive, ‘protecting’ you from getting hurt. But God knows the vulnerable so well. Armor only procrastinates. 

And God has never not been taking care of you. You can be the sheep too, whenever you need it. The trick if you will, is being willing to be the sheep, and being true & honest - as to when you need it. Everyone you know is your Sheppard. Up to you to let them. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

4 minutes ago, LastThursday said:

@mandyjw there's poetry and love deep in that wilderness. What is it to be found, to be ordinary, to have a home? 

A waste of a life. To truly be lost. That's my real fear. You got me. I hated visiting my Grandmother. She just sat there, doing nothing. I tried so hard to be entertaining, to not fall asleep when I visited her. 

Yesterday I went and got groceries. I hate having to do mundane things like that when I normally work. And the thing that kept happening to me before I had this break happened again. I felt overwhelmed, cold, everything was getting soaked in the rain. The feeling only lasted a second and then  I just melted into it with no resistance. 

I only surrender when pain is present. When someone or something takes me down a notch. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@mandyjw I think at some point you’re gonna need to meet God more directly. In the sense...home & working months on end....”I need a vacation!”.   Long days of ‘do nothing’ vacation....”I can’t wait to get home!”.  “Play” is the paradox.   We want God to take care of us, then you meet, and you want to devour the biggest, meanest fear you can find....”Cut my fucking arm off, and you’ll see what I’m really made of” kinda Love. 

@mandyjw And sorry for repeatedly kicking you in the feels this morning, but....has it occurred to you yet, that.... God needs you Mandy?

He does. Absolutely he does. It’s hard to see sometimes, all innocent & unconditional like. 

@Nahm I'm nearly incapable of work anymore anyway. It feels like the biggest personal development failing. 

I like being kicked. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@mandyjw Things are never what they seem. The power of love is a curious thing. :)Hang in there. 

“Stronger & harder, than a bad girl’s dream”

8 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

A waste of a life. To truly be lost.

And yet that ordinariness has beauty and magic to it. But we lost being able to see that until we don't have it anymore.

Don't pressure yourself too much to do these big and great things. The mundane and ordinary are needed just as much as the opposite. Its what helps make things whole.

When we were young everything looked so amazing and magical even if its hard to see now its still there.

hippies-everywhere-they-wanna-save-the-earth.jpg

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them