Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Onecirrus

Glimpse of enlightenment in dream

2 posts in this topic

Just had a dream. I was at work with a few co-workers, I can't remember what we we're discussing. The next thing I remember is we we're in my bedroom, I think we were talking about drugs but I can't recall what kind (I have never done any kind of drugs or psychedelics). Suddenly this overwhelming golden glare enters my field of vision, it was the single brightest, most beautiful thing, I have ever seen. Suddenly it grew brighter and expanded into me, I'm collapsing but my co-workers continue their conversation. I'm violently shaking, vibrating, and pulsing as it gets even brighter and completely consumes my vision, all I can see is this light.  It feels like I'm accelerating out into infinity, faster and faster with every pulse and violent flash of this beautiful golden light. Everything is infinite goodness and infinite love, I'm so happy and thankful this is the case but terrified at the same time, I'm accelerating faster and faster into everything and I cant stop, its like a chain reaction of infinities, every pulse I become more and more and more and more. I thought it was too much, my heart was pounding and it felt like I was going to have a heart attack, I remember thinking "this is incredible, but I only want a few more degrees of happiness in my life, all this is TOO FUCKING MUCH!!!" There was only me, this light, and infinite love, but it was like I was all of it.

I awoke shaking, my heart was beating out of my chest. It was hard to control my fingers as they continued to spasm. I remember having a similar dream, December 8th 2015. There was this white light above me that radiated this unconditional love, but this was absolutely nothing compared to this. It happened about half an hour or so ago, now I just feel normal, as if it never happened. Earlier tonight, I sat on a pier and stared out across the Chesapeake bay at the stars and moon. I inquired there origins and existence out loud along with my own, and pondered the biocentric nature of my reality. "Second Principle of Biocentrism:  Our external and internal perceptions are inextricably intertwined. They are different sides of the same coin and cannot be divorced from one another." Maybe that was the catalyst of the dream. I attached an image that closely resembles what I saw, I'm having deja vu while typing this. What do you all think? Was this anything significant or just a dream?

Heaven.jpg

Looks similar to the tunnel star seen in kriya yoga

ba1dc7fe8017de2bfe28caa16e557209.jpg

"At the end of the sushumna (spinal nerve) are the infinite realms of bright white light. They are seen as a bright star in the beginning. The colors ringed around the star are the inside of the sushumna. You are looking out from the inside, so you are seeing the inside of the sushumna in your body, and the end of the sushumna off in the distance, which is the star. 

Edited by who chit