kindayellow

Following politics is tier 1 thinking, right?

45 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura Luckily I don't have to.

What is worse? Keeping God and truth a secret reserved for the elite or oneself? Or telling the masses and pouring gasoline on the fire just to watch it burn? 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

14 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@mandyjw The mistake is comparing to some hippie ideal spirituality, which is stage Green, which never existed until 100 years ago, and only on the shoulders of Blue.

Jesus didn't see such a divide though. He just saw people. A few of his disciples were enlightened just by being around him. The fact that he may have helped stage red move to stage blue was not his intention. His goal wasn't moving his community up a ladder, it was helping people to know God. 

Maybe he was all heart and no mind, and suffered from lack of proper planning. It's hard to plan and strategize when all you see is love for people. 

Edited by mandyjw

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

20 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

Jesus didn't see such a divide though. He just saw people. A few of his disciples were enlightened just by being around him. The fact that he may have helped stage red move to stage blue was not his intention. His goal wasn't moving his community up a ladder, it was helping people to know God. 

Maybe he was all heart and no mind, and suffered from lack of proper planning. It's hard to plan and strategize when all you see is love for people. 

Does it really matter what specifically he did? There was no Jesus as far as evidence suggests. There doesn't need to be. Stories. Doesn't matter. You're not a historian. 

If you can't tell the difference between the consciousness exemplified by the story of Christ and Hitler then yeah, I don't know what to tell you. 

Yeah Buddha and Hitler are both God, true. One was almost more conscious of the other, also true. Reconcile it. 

Make the story of Christ a useful one that serves you if towards pursuing higher consciousness and Truth. Toss the rest.

Yeah there is only one Self and there are no others to save... in yet you can still go out and save them. 

There is nothing wrong with the world... in yet we still must work extraordinarily hard to clean up the mess of an already perfect world. 

@CreamCat Hitler in chilling in heaven ;)

Joke's on you for judging him.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

12 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@CreamCat Hitler in chilling in heaven ;)

Can you even imagine telling people who aren’t nerds and students of nonduality that?

Just the thought of saying on the street to someone and I can already feel the wood, thorns, and nails being pounded into my hands for my own crucifixion 

5 hours ago, mandyjw said:

"I have come to ignite a fire on the earth, and how I wish it were already kindled!“

did he really predict the kindle? that‘s amazing he didn’t even know luther would print it yet. he must have already seen the first monasteries arise and how they illustrated book after book. xDlol

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Hitler in chilling in heaven

Hitler has been dead for decades.

6 minutes ago, CreamCat said:

Hitler has been dead for decades.

You are Hitler.

You just aren't aware of it yet.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

You are Hitler.

If I am Hitler, am I Sun Tzu, too?

1 minute ago, CreamCat said:

If I am Hitler, am I Sun Tzu, too?

the little nazi slumbers in all of us even in sun tzu.

@Leo Gurawhats the good for the world? My view of good world is bad for another person...because everything is so interconnected you cant make everyone happy many people will benefit but many will suffer...

There is nothing safe with playing it safe.

Well, I've just done on a lot of reading on Hitler especially about religion in order to better argue my points. Now I just feel confused and like I have a bit of stomachache. xD It seems Hitler that hated religion, loved Social Darwinism and loved science. A lot of the SS were into mysticism and occultism, Hitler may have been too.

By wanting so badly to make Germany powerful he started a war unlike any that had been or would be and knocked down itself and all the other powerful countries around it. 

One country benefited greatly, completely by accident and blossomed into a superpower with after the war.

The US. 

Israel was also established as a country as a direct result of the war. 

1 hour ago, ValiantSalvatore said:

Hitler was a vegetarian and tried to convince people of stopping to eat meat because of animal cruelty.

Yet, he had no problem with being cruel to jews. He didn't convince people to stop killing jews. He had his own twisted priorities.

@CreamCat Yeah, that's the joke. 

Watch Eckhart Tolle saying this. I wanted to buy the book MeinKampf, yet I totally forgot this. 

15 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

If the most conscious people stick their head in the sand and only focus on making their own personal lives work consciously, then society will be seized by the most unconscious right-wing nationalist tyrants. That's how Hitler and WWII happens.

In the kingdom of the blind the one-eyed shall rule.

‘The water in which the mystic swims is the water in which a madman drowns. --Joseph Campbell

@CreamCat I read vegan people who said its a lie. Its seems to me quite rare to be care of all-animals life in red blue stages.

But even if its true, it just because he grasped animals as the right kind of living-being and jews, homosexuals and gypsies as the wrong side.

It is still a racial ideology.

If someone thinks of some races of humans as viruses, it is no problem for him to put the animals above them. 

I think animals are totally equal to humans in the end of the day.

Edited by Nivsch

🌲 You can rarely pretend to give an effective advice to someone just from the fact that you cannot see the unique inner logic behind his actions, no matter how obvious you will mistakenly think the answer is. If you really want to help and not to harm, encourage him to trust more his own logic.

@Nivsch Even animals eat animals. Like humans kill humans. We are animals or come from them. Our behavior is even similar to chimpanzees and bonobos. 

Yes, racial ideology is gruesome. It was even introduced by famous philosophers IIRC Kant or someone else. Creating a racial categorization or saying, for instance, the black man can only be free in slavery. Depending on how circumstances where and the details of this small excerpt or quote, he could be right, otherwise, the person could be shot or killed or was haunted. In that sense. I never read much about the subject I read the quote somewhere.

Animals depending on how you view it are not equal, on a spiritual level potentially. Yet, not as a living and functioning creature you can't for instance, say a goldfish is more sophisticated than a dolphin. Or a hornet is as equal as a bee. In that term it's relative, yet you have to consider that relative means something is related to something. So, a hornet is potentially as equal as a bee ... in terms of regarding it (holding it in a relative perspective) that it is an insect. But, for the environment and the globe, the bee could potentially provide more value because it produces honey and pollinates flowers. Yet, the hornet might kill small insects who could harm the environment. So, in context or in a relative perspective the bee and the hornet have different types of values and functions, so they are not equal. As their "right" as insects they may be equal, yet not as how they provide value.

In that sense, humans are not equal to animals. Animals have their own rights and should have their own rights. Yet, we are also animals. Like we have a mammal part of our brain that is named mammal part because we are mammals. Imagine the human race contacts some alien force and the alien force are corrupt humans how have already technically advanced themselves and are fully automated humanoid robots. They don't need to eat, they don't need to sleep, they just need to maintain their functionality and the order of the outer planet/structure where they are living. Would they see us as equal? If they are superior in every sense. 

Edited by ValiantSalvatore