Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ponder

The Coming Apocalypse

8 posts in this topic

What many fail to understand (including Leo)  is that, yes everything is non-dual, but non-duality includes the 'physical' of course, so what's going to happen in the not too distant future, is an all out war with the incarnations of every God that has ever been worshipped. I myself am Metteyya (the nuage Buddha that Sidharta prophesied about) - Metteyya means the friendly one -. However, Metteyya is none of than Shiva (the creator and destroyer). So, essentially I'm the oldest soul to have ever lived - literally the Godhead in human form -. This is not to brag either btw. Everyone is 100% equal but at the same time there are hierarchies and survival of the fittest has to come into play in order for humanity to evolve in the best way possible. That's why I have conservative (for the most part) political views. I think stage turquoise ppl gravitate towards liberalism, but once you move to coral you're back to conservatism. Just a theory - take it or leave it. 

And yes, I could be wrong (well I can't from my perspective since I've had the experiences that verify these claims), but keep radical openmindedness in mind my friends ;) 

Edited by Ponder
Forgot something

I'm the reincarnation of Chuck Norris, and I laugh at your Shiva dude.

I will kick him in the nutts first chance !

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Ponder Interesting story. I haven't heard that one before. Thanks for sharing it with us :x

@Ponder Oh Ponder, it's time to take your medication now, don't be tardy!

Just kidding bud :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

you know the gods lost the wars, thats why they went into hiding! greek myths show that that humans can make it. i‘m the ego i wear an invisible cape. you can’t see me because it smells like lemons.

Edited by now is forever

1 minute ago, now is forever said:

you know the gods lost the wars, thats why they went into hiding! greek myths show that that humans can make it. i‘m the ego i wear an invisible cape. you can’t see me because it smells like lemons.

It's banana or mango,

We know you're a fake now.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them