Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aakash

on what basis do i need to help society improve itself or someone better their lives

8 posts in this topic

Besides the use of the terms infinite love and oneness, on what basis or why does being "more conscious than an average person" mean i should infuse sprituality into my work and help society improve itself or someone random improve their lives. 

fighting against inequality and suffering because i am able to think in more complicated ways than others for example

Edited by Aakash

@Aakash as you become more and more conscious you will embody Truth more and more.  Part of this is love.  Infinite Love is selfless.

Now just because you are enlightened doesn't mean you have to necessarily help other people.  It would not be wrong for you you to go live in a cave and bliss out 24/7.

You could still be at stage turquoise and do that..but generally at this stage of consciousness you engage systems and holistic thinking and want to make a difference collectively and not just individually.

That is not mandatory though.  

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Aakash Fighting against inequality and suffering ??? 

Leave the dirty politics.

Take care of your education and find a job.Be a good son for your parents as you wished sometimes back.

Conduct satsang in your free time like Nisargadatta Maharaj not getting a single penny from seekers.May be after some years.

The divine will guide you what to do.

Edited by Jkris
Space

On the basis of heartspace to transcend, uncondicional love, has nothing to do whith material.

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

6 hours ago, Aakash said:

Besides the use of the terms infinite love and oneness, on what basis or why does being "more conscious than an average person" mean i should infuse sprituality into my work and help society improve itself or someone random improve their lives. 

"On what basis" is a relative question. One could create an infinite number of bases in favor and against as well as an infinite number of mixtures of in favor/against. 

And rather than asking "should", why not get in touch with your heart and truest desires? Without the "shoulds", what do you feel called toward?

18 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

"On what basis" is a relative question. One could create an infinite number of bases in favor and against as well as an infinite number of mixtures of in favor/against. 

And rather than asking "should", why not get in touch with your heart and truest desires? Without the "shoulds", what do you feel called toward?

This. You can do whatever you want. Reality is a sandbox. Thats how we have things from charities to murder. You get ALL ends of the spectrum.

But there is a noticeable pattern of both who start to work through their mind and body end up more compassionate, loving etc etc and those consumed by it end up on the opposite end of inflicting suffering which can be as mild as cheating, getting mad at somebody, to theft or murder.

What do you want to do? If you need some rationalization to help somebody then I would advise to dig deeper. Wanting to help people does not come from rationality, it comes from an inherit desire, an urge, some pull that makes you just want to do it in the same way you don't need a reason to be hungry. Its just something you experience.

All the talk of unconditional and infinite love are just models to help you understand what higher levels of consciousness is like. These higher levels are not run by the models. Hunger is not run by a model, it is explained by it. Make sure not to confuse concepts with actuality.