JevinR

Feeling Like A Woman On Vegan Diet

7 posts in this topic

I feel much more compassionate, but I do not feel very grounded or stable. It might be an influx or imbalance of estrogen?

Might be because you associate being vegan and caring for other beings as a feminine trait.

My masculinity is also questioned or challenged by friends and other beings just from being a vegeterian. Takes a while to stop caring and becoming comfortable and confident with it. 

How long have you been vegan?

Check if You're getting enough calories in the tank, man!

A transition to vegan diet which consists of high volume, low caloric density foods is #1 issue why people have less energy, their hormones fluctuate, because they are eating below maintenance. It's hard to overeat on a vegan diet.

Grab some nuts, coconut oil if You have troubles with low appetite. If not - just increase Your intake of whatever You eat.

Let me know if that's the issue, otherwise You could always go and check Your testosterone and estradiol.

I think it is cool in fact awesome to be compassionate. Masculinity should be suspect when you don't have a purpose or when you are not all out. This is I think surface level problem that you shouldn't focus on. 

If you eat soy or derived products, be aware that they contain phytoestrogens. There was even a guy who drank several litres of soy milk daily and started lactating after some months. I suggest switching to my favourite lentils (even easier to prepare). Flaxseed is safe for you don't eat it in hundreds of grams daily, rather several teaspoons or 1~2 tablespoons.

Edited by appleaurorae

Try adding Maca Powder into your diet. 

Helps with:

- Balancing out hormones for both men and women*

- Increases libido*

- Boost in energy

I just add it with some hot water or in a morning juice.