dharm4

Leo and everyone is deluded (including myself)

89 posts in this topic

@Serotoninluv exactly.  Elegant way of putting it too!

Also you can, with practice observe the world from a non-dual perspective ALL the time...but that is still a perspective in itself.  

It's like learning a new language and not translating but speaking it naturally.  Maybe that's what Leo is after.  That takes a lot of consciousness.

But its still not the Absolute.  

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

7 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Serotoninluv

It's like learning a new language and not translating but speaking it naturally. 

Yes! That metaphor has appeared in my experience as well. It’s cool to see a fellow human being on that wavelength ? 

52 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Key Elements i brought up that very point in my post on 2nd phase of awakening in which Leo failed to respond.

Check that post out. 

The concept of multiple awakenings in an effort to find "permanent" awakening doesn't exist.  I.e. permanent awakening doesn't exist.  Once you have a non-dual experience you are Awakened.

Very interesting.

On 5/3/2019 at 5:32 PM, cetus56 said:

@mandyjw The tree of "knowlage" God duly warned Adam and Eve not to eat from or "you shall surely die".

This biblical quote points to the "knowlage" of the separate self or conceptual self that suffers death and so the end of paradise.

If you want to say that God kicked Adam and Eve out of the garden that would be true but only with the understanding that Adam and Eve are themself God but partitioned from God through knowlage of self.

Wow, this is an interesting story. I wonder what is the "correct" way of interpreting it. O.o

Let me take a shot at it. :ph34r: 

I think the apple / fruit represents anything in life because we are all in the relative sense. However, the fruit also represents something that pulls you in and "tricks" (manipulates) you unintentionally and takes you further away from the Truth.

So, with that said, an enlightened person, who has the true Satori, has to build a cunning life purpose nowadays, where he/she won't lead ppl/followers astray. Quite a challenge. An enlightened person has to realize that Truth is realized, not learned, and only those who are ready to hear it will hear it. In other words, you may have 100 followers and only one will understand what you're saying because that person has already had the Satori. Or, it could be 1/10,000 according to Leo. :P

32 minutes ago, Key Elements said:

I think the apple / fruit represents anything in life because we are all in the relative sense. However, the fruit also represents something that pulls you in and "tricks" (manipulates) you unintentionally and takes you further away from the Truth.

Yes, hence "the Tree of Knowlage" (conceptual knowlage) that Adam choose to eat from instead of the "tree of life" ( truth/immortality).

35 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

Yes, hence "the Tree of Knowlage" (conceptual knowlage) that Adam choose to eat from instead of the "tree of life" ( truth/immortality).

So Adam was the initiator of irreducible rascality?