Conrad

I'm back

22 posts in this topic

@Lister language can't capture it and ultimately collapses.  Its just pointing to it but it isn't it.

It is IS.  Pure isness is a good description but a description and concept nevertheless.

I think thats what you guys are saying.

So its not wrong for him to say his God that's true.  But as he says it he has to realize that that is just pointing to something.  I think he does.  I'm not sure if he has had an awakening but if not he seems to have a good understanding of it from a conceptual perspective.  Which is as close as you can get with language and concept.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Lister language can't capture it and ultimately collapses.  Its just pointing to it but it isn't it.

It is IS.  Pure isness is a good description but a description and concept nevertheless.

I think thats what you guys are saying.

So its not wrong for him to say his God that's true.  But as he says it he has to realize that that is just pointing to something.  I think he does.  I'm not sure if he has had an awakening but if not he seems to have a good understanding of it from a conceptual perspective.  Which is as close as you can get with language and concept.  

10 hours ago, Jkris said:
20 hours ago, Conrad said:

@Inliytened1 Indeed ? Words can only point to something or rather no-thing. God, Self, Being are all pointers to what you are and once you become conscious of it in direct experience language and duality collapses. 

What remains is what IS. Being aware and conscious of itself as it is. You must figure that out yourself, language and the mind can't grasp it.