Conrad

I'm back

22 posts in this topic

The reason I'm back is I realized that I can grow from this forum, although my conscious and aware God-realized state is permanent and cannot be affected by anything including this forum. This gives me the freedom to be genuine and direct in my goal to help expand consciousness and expand my own. I also have some free time and using it here is fun but most important it is to expand consciousness. I hope I can contribute further.

My previous account member was Highest. I can't get it back as it was permanently banned by a moderator on my request. But every end has a beginning ?

The duality between end and beginning is fascinating to explore. Ultimately, this of course collapses into Being or Journey. 

Welcome back. 

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

@TheAvatarState @Conradtnx? Indeed, it does collapse into Being/Self/God. All duality and multiplicity collapses into the Apsolute when it is realized that only the Apsolute aka God exists. They remain but you are now aware that they are God. This is important to become conscious of. 

@Inliytened1 tnx ?

Its so funny when people feel the need to keep us updated with all their comings and goings. 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

Just now, seeking_brilliance said:

Its so funny when people feel the need to keep us updated with all their comings and goings. 

I am going to work soon! :) 

@purerogue Great now go post on facebook the next time you have a hard time getting a turd out xD

Edited by seeking_brilliance

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

1 minute ago, seeking_brilliance said:

@purerogue Great now go post on facebook the next time you have a hard time getting a turd out

:D I don't use any of them, I think it is more common to make pictures of what you had for dinner.

3 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

@Conrad Welcome back ♥️ ? 

❤️?

@Conrad no no!  the idea of Highest is gone forever! The sandcastle of highest as dissolved back into the Infinite Sand.  But the idea of Conrad was always there you just had to see it with your Minds eye.

More negative space in the sponge haha

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Conrad no no!  the idea of Highest is gone forever! The sandcastle of highest as dissolved back into the Infinite Sand.  But the idea of Conrad was always there you just had to see it with your Minds eye.

More negative space in the sponge haha

Haha ? Ultimately, everything is only Positive. 

9 minutes ago, Conrad said:

Haha ? Ultimately, everything is only Positive. 

More accurately, everything is only God. When one becomes conscious of this the duality of negative and positive collapses. Positive and Good as an Apsolute is Reality. God is Love and the only Doer. All acts are done by God's Godnesss and Intelligence. Everything that happens ought to happen. 

The God has resurrected!!!

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

@Conrad Drop the idea you are God it is. Just a concept.You are prior to the creation and be that.This is the only knowledge rest all knowledge are ignorance - Nisargadatta Maharaj

39 minutes ago, Jkris said:

@Conrad Drop the idea you are God it is. Just a concept.You are prior to the creation and be that.This is the only knowledge rest all knowledge are ignorance - Nisargadatta Maharaj

Yes. This is how I feel / what I realized. That awareness is only aware, that Lister is part of another dimension, the dimension is phenomena (creation), and there is no control over that dimension. Awareness just sits, ever present, watching the whole thing take place.

This realization is having a profoundly relaxing effect on lister in the respect that he keeps being reminded that he is a pawn on a chessboard called creation and that he need no longer strive or try to control the phenomenal dimension anymore. 

I don't see the creation as perfect, I see it as irrelevant compared to awareness. Awareness of awareness seems to be the only thing worth knowing.

Edited by Lister