Lister

Need some help with this one please

160 posts in this topic

@Lister no one is trying to belittle you here.  Don't get the wrong idea :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

I never thought that was the case. But I think you want me and others to adopt your perspective.

That to me right there spells AGENDA.

I've studied this for a long time now, and if I know one thing I know that a truly enlightened person doesn't care whether others get it or not. 

Why are you and this guy on a internet forum claiming that you are enlightened and parroting actualized.org concepts?

How long have you been a seeker? 

1 hour ago, Lister said:

What is beyond all conceptualizing?

There is no perfect word to use, yet I prefer to use the term "prior" than beyond because the human mind is highly conditioned to think and perceive within the construct of a timeline. For me, it's more straightforward to ask "what is *prior* to conceptualizing". Tons of stuff. In the construct of a timeline, conceptualization would "enter" near the end of the movie. Yet, this of course is trying to explain within a timeline. Within the dimension of Now, it becomes much much harder to explain since the human mind is not conditioned or oriented in this dimension. When it speaks of "now", it is actually referring to a "now" within a timeline.

1 hour ago, Lister said:

I discovered that all experience, experience itself and the experiencER, all thinking are all objects that happen inside the substrate of awareness. Nothing can conceptualize awareness, there can only be direct realization by the mind that it cannot get what it is looking for, because what it is looking for is awareness itself. Look at what qualities the mind seeks: comfort, stability, certainty, a sense of completeness. Awareness is all of these things because it is unaffected by phenomena.

The ego is just awareness deluded by Maya (the ignorance that keeps it seeking itself in the world of objects).

To me, those are very deep "levels" of consciousness. Yet I would say, there is still a "prior" so to speak. What you have written and what I have written (and am writing now) is an appearance within a mind. As much as my mind tries to go "prior" or "beyond", it cannot. In the end, such efforts could be seen as a waste of time or as a fun part of the human experience. For me, it depends on the mood of my mind-body. . . 

As soon as there is an appearance in the mind, it is a "somewhere". It is no longer "nowhere". Even a thought about "nowhere" is a "somewhere". Even ideas/images that there is "nowhere" beyond/prior to "somewhere" is a "somewhere". Any memory, image, feeling, essence, whatever is a "somewhere". Right now, I am "somewhere". For me, this is an extremely subltle attachment/identification. . . This subtle attachment/identification is not at the personal or egoic level, it is at the human level. This attachment/identification to humanness is apparent when I communicate with an awakened tree. What is communicated via an awakened tree is not what is communicate via an awakened human. What I am learning is that there is transcendence of humanness. All of this talk/experience of enlightenment, nonduality, awareness, consciousness, beyond, prior etc. is all within the realm of humanness. It goes through a human filter. One word or image is too much. Yet it is also part of humanness. Such explorations can be considered a waste of time or a fun part of the human experience.

Imagine the word "Gintolfid" appeared. Please explain to me the essence of "Gintolfid". One could say it's silly to try and define/describe/explore the essence of "Gintolfid". Yet that is what many human minds like to do. So we can spend hours, days, weeks or years exploring the essence of "Gintolfid". We can go on retreats, read spiritual literature, take psychedelics, watch nonduality videos. We can spend thousands of hours meditating and contemplating the essence of "Gintolfid". We could also spend thousands of hours describing the essence of "non-Gintolfid". We could learn and experience an enormous amount. Yet at the end of the day, we are not any closer to the essence of "Gintolfid" because there is no essence to "Gintolfid". It is Nothing. It is Nowhere. There is Nothing to find and Nowhere to go. The journey is the destination. Yet the journey goes on. We can spend our time searching for "Gintolfid" or search for that which is beyond "Gintolfid" or prior to "Gintolfid". Or we can do something else - like learn how to communicate about the essence of "Lanhiblik" with a tree. Ultimately it doesn't matter, yet at the human level, it matters a lot.

14 minutes ago, Lister said:

Right! I'll abandon my bliss and keep seeking in order to.reach your enlightenment..

But wait, that's weird, because as awareness I know that's the end of the game. Seeking and awakening is part of the dream.

Catch 22 eh? ;)

You are not awareness Just pls drop that silly idea of movie it is not true. Whole point of seeing phenomena as transitory is to lose attachments to them.Mind likes to cling to things. It is Just Very first part of the journey. 

Sending you love you are worthy. ❤️

Don't conceptualize something you haven't experienced yet. Is a very long way from knowing to really have the experience. 

Peace!

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

1 minute ago, zeroISinfinity said:

You are not awareness Just pls drop that silly idea of movie it is not true. Whole point of seeing phenomena as transitory is to lose attachments to them.Mind likes to cling to things. It is Just Very first part of the journey. 

Sending you love you are worthy. ❤️

6 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

And I'm not saying I'm enlightened. What I'm actually saying is that there is no such thing as enlightenment. Enlightenment is for the dreamer in the dream. There is only discrimination, which puts an end to all seeking. You are a person on an internet forum attempting to tell others how it is. So what are your credentials? 

18 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@zeroISinfinity the higher your consciousness the less the devil.  The devil is a low conscious Ego.

Pure consciousness is God.

High conscious awakened Individual is an angel.

Yup you got it. So start doing the work. It's worth it. 

Just now, zeroISinfinity said:

Yup you got it. So start doing the work. It's worth it. 

Can you make a video and present yourself on it and upload it onto yourtube please?

I want to see you talk.

If you are sincere then that should not be a problem. You can take it down when I've seen it. 

Ask Leo if what I am saying is true. I Will gladly share my peronal informations with you no problems. ❤️

@Lister no one is forcing anything on you.  In fact earlier in this post i said it may be something you want to step away from.

And truly enlightened people do want to help others become enlightened its just a very sensitive thing and it can't be communicated with words.  I don't push it on anyone.

Leo is in fact even now trying to pave the way for humanity to become enlightened in future years which is one reason he is experimenting so much with 5-Meo...he feels it could be a good tool to induce enlightenment.

Enlightenment is the one of the true ways society will be able to evolve past stage Orange.

There is also the fact that when you actually have a non-dual experience its so amazing you want to share it with everyone.  Unfortunately it is often met with skepticism which is why teaching enlightenment is so hard and tricky.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Just now, Inliytened1 said:

@Lister no one is forcing anything on you.  In fact earlier in this post i said it may be something you want to step away from.

And truly enlightened people do want to help others become enlightened its just a very sensitive thing and it can't be communicated with words.  I don't push it on anyone.

Leo is in fact even now trying to pave the way for humanity to become enlightened in future years which is one reason he is experimenting so much with 5-Meo...he feels it could be a good tool to induce enlightenment.

Enlightenment is the one of the true ways society will be able to evolve past stage Orange.

There is also the fact that when you actually have a non-dual experience its so amazing you want to share it with everyone.  Unfortunately it is often met with skepticism which is why teaching enlightenment is so hard and tricky.

Thanks and you really understand how profound this stuff is. This is your True life purpose. Reason of your own Very existance. God gaved all freedom and freedom to discover Truth for yourself. This shit is so worth I can't really use words to describe it. God is u Fucking beleivable Good. It's Perfect and that's your essence. It's not your awareness it's in your heart. That is where awareness gets dissolved. You really die to have These experiences. That is how brave you have to be. 

4 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Ask Leo if what I am saying is true. I Will gladly share my peronal informations with you no problems. ❤️

Ok. I dont want your personal information, I want to see you talk into a camera. That's it. If you can do that, upload it and post it on here.

Yes, Leo and yourself have similar ideas. You took your ideas from Leo, so of course when I go to Leo and ask him for confirmation of your ideas it's natural that he will say your ideas are valid. 

But that only tells me that you and Leo agree. 

10 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

There is no perfect word to use, yet I prefer to use the term "prior" than beyond because the human mind is highly conditioned to think and perceive within the construct of a timeline. For me, it's more straightforward to ask "what is *prior* to conceptualizing". Tons of stuff. In the construct of a timeline, conceptualization would "enter" near the end of the movie. Yet, this of course is trying to explain within a timeline. Within the dimension of Now, it becomes much much harder to explain since the human mind is not conditioned or oriented in this dimension. When it speaks of "now", it is actually referring to a "now" within a timeline.

To me, those are very deep "levels" of consciousness. Yet I would say, there is still a "prior" so to speak. What you have written and what I have written (and am writing now) is an appearance within a mind. As much as my mind tries to go "prior" or "beyond", it cannot. In the end, such efforts could be seen as a waste of time or as a fun part of the human experience. For me, it depends on the mood of my mind-body. . . 

As soon as there is an appearance in the mind, it is a "somewhere". It is no longer "nowhere". Even a thought about "nowhere" is a "somewhere". Even ideas/images that there is "nowhere" beyond/prior to "somewhere" is a "somewhere". Any memory, image, feeling, essence, whatever is a "somewhere". Right now, I am "somewhere". For me, this is an extremely subltle attachment/identification. . . This subtle attachment/identification is not at the personal or egoic level, it is at the human level. This attachment/identification to humanness is apparent when I communicate with an awakened tree. What is communicated via an awakened tree is not what is communicate via an awakened human. What I am learning is that there is transcendence of humanness. All of this talk/experience of enlightenment, nonduality, awareness, consciousness, beyond, prior etc. is all within the realm of humanness. It goes through a human filter. One word or image is too much. Yet it is also part of humanness. Such explorations can be considered a waste of time or a fun part of the human experience.

Imagine the word "Gintolfid" appeared. Please explain to me the essence of "Gintolfid". One could say it's silly to try and define/describe/explore the essence of "Gintolfid". Yet that what many human minds like to do. So we can spend hours, days, weeks or years exploring the essence of "Gintolfid". We can go on retreats, read spiritual literature, take psychedelics, watch nonduality videos. We can spend thousands of hours meditating and contemplating the essence of "Gintolfid". We could also spend thousands of hours describing the essence of "non-Gintolfid". We could learn and experience an enormous amount. Yet at the end of the day, we are not any closer to the essence of "Gintolfid" because there is no essence to "Gintolfid". It is Nothing. It is Nowhere. There is Nothing to find or Nowhere to go. The journey is the destination. Yet the journey goes on. We can spend our time searching for "Gintolfid" or search for that which is beyond "Gintolfid" or prior to "Gintolfid". Or we can do something else - like learn how to communicate about the essence of "Lanhiblik" with a tree. Ultimately it doesn't matter, yet at the human level, it matters a lot.

Where do you get this teaching from? 

I knew it. Ppl asking others to prove it (enlightenment) to them. That's not how it works. It's not a belief system or a scientific system. Others don't have to prove anything to you. How does it work? Like this:

doyourthing.jpg

If you had a Satori already, then you'll know. Then, all the spiritual work that others did will make sense. The 10 Ox Herding Pics will make sense. The term singularity will make sense. Until then, just live your life to the fullest. That counts too -- what you do in this life. Go and have an excellent life purpose first, and then incorporate the profound, if you have it, and it's your choice. They say that everything is spiritual. What goes around comes around.

All teachings are all within you. Nothing is hidden from you. Remember God is Truth Love and Light your own Very essence. 

14 minutes ago, Hellspeed said:

Don't conceptualize something you haven't experienced yet. Is a very long way from knowing to really have the experience. 

Peace!

Nobody can experience awareness. Experience is within time, it has a beginning and an end. Any experience you speak of is Maya.

What is aware of "experience" as an object?

There is nothing to conceptualize. You are it at your deepest core.

This is called discrimination, this is an actual teaching, not something made up by a group of people doing psychedelics

1 minute ago, zeroISinfinity said:

All teachings are all within you. Nothing is hidden from you. Remember God is Truth Love and Light your own Very essence. 

Ok. This means absolutely nothing to me. You have no teaching, you have no pointers, your first language isn't even English, you just talk about your experiences from your pov, that is useless. You talk about God without realizing that the word God is open to personal interpretation. 

6 minutes ago, Key Elements said:

I knew it. Ppl asking others to prove it (enlightenment) to them. That's not how it works. It's not a belief system or a scientific system. Others don't have to prove anything to you. How does it work? Like this:

doyourthing.jpg

If you had a Satori already, then you'll know. Then, all the spiritual work that others did will make sense. The 10 Ox Herding Pics will make sense. The term singularity will make sense. Until then, just live your life to the fullest. That counts too -- what you do in this life. Go and have an excellent life purpose first, and then incorporate the profound, if you have it, and it's your choice. They say that everything is spiritual. What goes around comes around.

This makes absolutely 0 sense. Only to you.

What is aware of your personal interpretation?

Now that is a question that everyone can answer! 

23 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Thanks and you really understand how profound this stuff is. This is your True life purpose. Reason of your own Very existance. God gaved all freedom and freedom to discover Truth for yourself. This shit is so worth I can't really use words to describe it. God is u Fucking beleivable Good. It's Perfect and that's your essence. It's not your awareness it's in your heart. That is where awareness gets dissolved. You really die to have These experiences. That is how brave you have to be. 

Can you not see that this is just mumbo jumbo to someone else?

What is the one truth that as can all verify?

THAT YOU ARE AWARE!

THATS IT!

LOL!!!

There is only one awareness, the rest is not worth talking about because it cannot be verified. 

ONLY

THE 

SIMPLE

FACT

THAT 

YOU 

AND 

ARE 

AWARE

IS 

100%

VERFIYABLE 

SO 

THAT 

IS 

ALL 

THAT 

IS 

REAL.

SIMPLE.?❤

Edited by Lister

6 minutes ago, Lister said:

This makes absolutely 0 sense. Only to you.

What is aware of your personal interpretation?

Now that is a question that everyone can answer! 

Go live your life. Does that make sense now? I think I simplified it enough. O.o