Lister

Need some help with this one please

160 posts in this topic

@Inliytened1I see where you’re coming from, just giving you a hard time! 

Youre right dude some people need more indirect suffering through facing life and as it will definitely speed up the spiritual journey or the ability to surrender and integrate Truth imo 

@purerogue i wasnt addressing you actually.. a lot of the people on here who state that spirituality or their in vain quest for awakening is messing up their life or have them in a rut perhaps may be at a stage in their life where it can do more harm than good.  Step away from it for a while.

But maybe that's not what Shaun and Lister were saying at all.  

If not i would say this - be open minded.  This stuff is real.  Zero is right.  I have had actual mystical experiences/non-dual experiences.  So if you go down this path do not give up and you will see rewards.  Even if you don't have a mystical experience your consciousness will skyrocket.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Just now, Inliytened1 said:

@purerogue i wasnt addressing you actually.. a lot of the people on here who state that spirituality or their in vain quest for awakening is messing up their life or have them in a rut perhaps may be at a stage in their life where it can do more harm than good.  Step away from it for a while.

If not i would say this - be open minded.  This stuff is real.  Zero is right.  I have had actual mystical experiences/non-dual experiences.  So if you go down this path do not give up and you will see rewards.  Even if you don't have a mystical experience your consciousness will skyrocket.

Yes you Will realize GOODNESS OF GOD. GOD IS ALL GOOD STUFF ALL GOOD SIDE NO OPOSITE. Oposite is allowed only from uncoditional love of God. Evil deception lies all stem from separating yourself from Truth! 

58 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

@Faceless is a master in this "realm". When he was around, I did not appreciate his pointers. Recently, I've been reading through his old posts and they now resonate with me. He points to something very profound. 

It’s funny I started out a lurker on the forum and eventually joined to participate. Faceless posts automatically stood out and I was fixated. I could not logically comprehend what he wrote but somehow on a deeper level it made sense. Incredible ability to mirror the mind as a way to communicate what lies beyond 

Edited by DrewNows

It is Truth and Love for a reason. It's not bullshitery. Sorry but I speak Truth and I am sick of lies all of them. 

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

Yes I being open minded, probably to much open mindedness for some, and I do not have enough time to explain what I am getting at, but I will say that open mindedness means that you understand that just because you like it, or think that you have figured it out, does not make it Truth! :D 

2 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

It is Truth and Love for a reason. It's not bullshitery. Sorry but I speak Truth and I am sick of lies all of them. 

Of course. You are God, after all. :D?❤

@purerogue that's exactly right!  But you can discover it for yourself.  Not discover it...BE it.   But yeah don't my word for it or anyone elses.  

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

It is worth investing your life for God. Leo is not fool he knows this is THE PURPOSE. ❤️

Sorry got emotional but trust me enlightenment is the most personal emotional thing ever it is worthy. More worthy then anything in existance. Depth of it is astounding. 

2 minutes ago, Lister said:

Of course. You are God, after all. :D?❤

No I am the devil. When you AWAKEN you Will clearly see this. And you Will start deep work on purification. To return back to God. 

Just now, zeroISinfinity said:

No I am the devil. When you AWAKEN you Will clearly see this. And you Will start deep work on purification. To return back to God. 

I'll be honest and let you know that I've not encountered these concepts outside of actualized.org. 

You seem to have got a lot further in such a short time compared to most involved in the history of non dual spirituality.

How did you do it? 

@Lister Awakening happens when it wants to.  But doing the work will help.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Just now, Inliytened1 said:

@Lister Awakening happens when it wants to.  But doing the work will help.  

Right! I'll abandon my bliss and keep seeking in order to.reach your enlightenment..

But wait, that's weird, because as awareness I know that's the end of the game. Seeking and awakening is part of the dream.

Catch 22 eh? ;)

Again sorry for bursting your spiritual fantasies then when you AWAKEN you become God no oposite is the case you realize you are the devil. After awakening True work starts. 

Self actualization self-realization (notice word self/ego) most effective way to lure devils in. In search for bliss ?

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@zeroISinfinity the higher your consciousness the less the devil.  The devil is a low conscious Ego.

Pure consciousness is God.

High conscious awakened Individual is an angel.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Again sorry for bursting your spiritual fantasies then when you AWAKEN you become God no oposite is the case you realize you are the devil. After awakening True work starts. 

I'll keep ploughing away then until I reach your level then?

Hopefully I'll reach zealot like enlightenment and then I can stalk people on an internet forum with spam that means nothing and does nothing for others?

6 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@zeroISinfinity the higher your consciousness the less the devil.  The devil is a low conscious Ego.

Pure consciousness is God.

High conscious awakened Individual is an angel.

Unfortunately the ego never gets to become enlightened or an angel. It's just the same old humble guy but who isn't seeking enlightenment anymore.

Shit happens huh? 

9 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Self actualization self-realization (notice word self/ego) most effective way to lure devils in. In search for bliss ?

You going to respond to my question about how you managed to come so far?

What's your secret? I'm sure the rest of the spiritual community is dying to know?

How old are you? How long have you been at this? Are your teachings working for others? How many people have you managed to liberate with your spamming?