Aaron p

My first glimpse into actual oneness with God

67 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

There was a story I heard that student at philosophy class thought solipsism is Truth and that he only exists.He even tried to convince the profesor. You know what profesor did. He throw a chair at him and said:you still beleive only you exist? Student was terrified and said no no no I get it. I apologize. That's true self in action. 

The sensation of being hit by the chair, as well as the rest of the room was generated entirely by the students mind. This can't really be proven right or wrong and that's why Paul92 nearly killed himself, and why I went mad. The way people talk on here is extremely solipsistic. I do not agree with solipsism, and I hope someday It can be proven wrong.

Edited by Shaun

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

Brain doesn't generate anything. There is only Direct Truth right here right now. There is no such thing as process or causality either. 

1 minute ago, Mikael89 said:

That's not true. And actually proper non-duality doesn't even claim it's true.

It's just that this forum is fucked up, I think it's mostly a internal belief in this forum.

I definitely hope so. Have you watched Leo's videos? They are pure solipsism, especially the newest ones.

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

See how you project your current beleif system on Leo's teachings. You really have to drop everything you heard from anyone and do the work yourself. 

You can't think your way to Truth. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

4 minutes ago, Shaun said:

Have you watched Leo's videos? They are pure solipsism, especially the newest ones.

That is how your mind is perceiving it due to conditioned filters. Remove those filters and it will be perceived very differently. 

10 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

No.

To phone your friend and realise that you are just talking to yourself does sound like solipsism.

@Serotoninluv  @Zerolsinfinity I sure hope I am wrong and will do the practices for the rest of my life.

One day you Will call your friend and scream God. 

Hope you Will get there. ❤️

6 minutes ago, Shaun said:

@Serotoninluv  I sure hope I am wrong and will do the practices for the rest of my life.

It’s not that you are “wrong”. To me, it seems like one of your blocks is a desire to find one objective universal truth and you are putting your mind in a situation in which it must decide between solipsism or not solipsism. This is the theme of the duality videos. Let go of that “either / or” mentality. You don’t have to reject one view to explore another view. You will realize upon closer inspection that such dualities are a mishmash. 

13 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

It’s not that you are “wrong”. To me, it seems like one of your blocks is a desire to find one objective universal truth and you are putting your mind in a situation in which it must decide between solipsism or not solipsism. This is the theme of the duality videos. Let go of that “either / or” mentality. You don’t have to reject one view to explore another view. You will realize upon closer inspection that such dualities are a mishmash. 

Yes, it is a mindfuck, but it wasn't in vain. Recently my mind has been bamboozled and fried into silence, it has been oddly nice and maybe that's what leo is trying to do. Ideas like reality disappearing when I fall asleep too are quite unsettling and that throws me into solipsism. Hopefully it is just disappearing from my limited perspective.

Anyway, I think I've hijacked enough threads.

Edited by Shaun

10 minutes ago, Shaun said:

Yes, it is a mindfuck, but it wasn't in vain. Recently my mind has been bamboozled and fried into silence, it has been oddly nice and maybe that's what leo is trying to do. Ideas like reality disappearing when I fall asleep too are quite unsettling and that throws me into solipsism. Hopefully it is just disappearing from my limited perspective.

Anyway, I think I've hijacked enough threads.

I May Only guess but his idea is to lead you to absolute state of not knowing. Where your mind can't  cling to any idea. Your mind Will surrender realizing it is not source of the Truth. 

7 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

I can confirm that reality doesn't go anywhere when I watch you sleep.

That is very reassuring.

9 minutes ago, Shaun said:

Recently my mind has been bamboozled and fried into silence, it has been oddly nice

Mind-bodies are generally conditioned to find relief in thought stories. The mind creates all sorts of stories in an effort to find a sense of peace. Yet this is an efficient effort that doesn't work so well. Yet there is also a “deeper” space to find refuge and peace, of which you seem to have caught a glimpse of. 

Mind pulls you away from Truth. But no worry at the end mind Will get transformed from within completely purified. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@Mikael89 @Shaun

You're both just shitscared of nothing. That's all. 

Nonduality requires no belief. No thought. No stories.

Solipsism exists only within the mind. Transcendence must happen, no matter how insane it looks and feels to your "sane" minds.

Don't hold on too tightly.

It might hurt more. 

1 minute ago, Mikael89 said:

I think you are wrong.

I don't believe in solipsism btw.

I am wrong all the time.

Perfection still is.

9 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

I'm scared of life, not nothing. I couldn't be scared in nothing, so nothing would be desireable.

There is no “you” desiring something in nothing. Nothing is transcendent of that “you”.

It’s not like you are laying on a beach in Belize with nothing to be concerned about.

The you will shit a huge brick if he gets anywhere near that no thing xD

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

12 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

I'm scared of life, not nothing. I couldn't be scared in nothing, so nothing would be desireable.

Nothing is right in your face. You just think it's something other than nothing. You think it's life.

You're scared of nothing, Mikael.

Precisely nothing.

Edited by ivankiss

11 minutes ago, Shin said:

The you will shit a huge brick if he gets anywhere near that no thing xD

That is certainly one response of the mind-body. One I’ve experienced 

35 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

Could see that one coming.

Another ridiculous thought story/belief, with no support in experience nor in reason nor in anything else. Just belief/thought story.

35 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

You're running backwards, Mikael.

This IS direct experience. Right here, right now. And it is nothing.

Stories are in your mind. And ya scared of em.

Think of something that's not scary; if ya must think.

Edited by ivankiss