Aakash

There are no distinctions in reality

70 posts in this topic

Distinctions create a "known" reality but the reference point from which reality is known is also a distinction amongst distinctions.

6 hours ago, Aakash said:

my awarness never dropped into heart, don't even understand the phrase ^_^ 

Look & see though.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

12 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

Distinctions create a "known" reality but the reference point from which reality is known is also a distinction amonst all other distinctions.

Would it also capture this sentiment to say: One is always a somewhere when pointing to nowhere. One cannot point to nowhere from nowhere.

@Nahm heres how i understand it, my heart does not exist within the human confines of the body, it is not centered where my actual heart is. 

Instead my awareness feels like its in the space around me, not localised to my body 

for example , i see a book, its not that i am perceiving the book. Its more that the book is there 

and therefore i am on that same level plane as that book, because its form, one of the many 

and form is formlessness 

so to me the book is me 

so the heart for me is all form as it is formlessness

as a result i said now in this awakening: I can SEE formlessness because its right in front of my eyes 

heaven is around me , i am in it 

Meditate akash. Empty yourself from everything to be able to embrace everything. ❤️

3 hours ago, Aakash said:

@Nahm heres how i understand it, my heart does not exist within the human confines of the body, it is not centered where my actual heart is. 

Instead my awareness feels like its in the space around me, not localised to my body 

for example , i see a book, its not that i am perceiving the book. Its more that the book is there 

and therefore i am on that same level plane as that book, because its form, one of the many 

and form is formlessness 

so to me the book is me 

so the heart for me is all form as it is formlessness

as a result i said now in this awakening: I can SEE formlessness because its right in front of my eyes 

heaven is around me , i am in it 

Well done buddy. You get it

@Aakash No. Saying things like form is formlessness amounts to nothing. Saying "my" awareness is missing the point. Is there two "I s" within you then? One that is aware and one that is aware of awareness? You are stubbornly clinging to finding a verbal explanation for things and that is what's holding you back. The mind needs to be dead silence, not constantly theorizing about what the Self is like or what the heart is or where awareness is. These are distractions and have nothing to do with enlightenment. 

As it stands you are only spewing spiritual sounding nonsense. What heaven? What plane? What awareness? 

Who is saying all these things? Search for it until it disappeares and have the mind be quiet. Then you'll see.

Edited by FoxFoxFox

Yesterday when I was in toilet, I looked at the door and did not perceive it as a door, but as a part of something infinite. It happened so quick, in an instant and was not pleasant at all. Then around after an hour for an instant I thought I was a girl, or may be did not know if I was a girl or a boy. It also happened very quick and definitely was not pleasant.

I meditate for 20 minutes every day. Never have been on a retreat. Maximum amount I have ever meditated was 50 minutes (20+30).

2 hours ago, FoxFoxFox said:

@Aakash No. Saying things like form is formlessness amounts to nothing. Saying "my" awareness is missing the point. Is there two "I s" within you then? One that is aware and one that is aware of awareness? You are stubbornly clinging to finding a verbal explanation for things and that is what's holding you back. The mind needs to be dead silence, not constantly theorizing about what the Self is like or what the heart is or where awareness is. These are distractions and have nothing to do with enlightenment. 

As it stands you are only spewing spiritual sounding nonsense. What heaven? What plane? What awareness? 

Who is saying all these things? Search for it until it disappeares and have the mind be quiet. Then you'll see.

Then you Will Be It!