Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aakash

what is a problem metaphysically

26 posts in this topic

19 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@purerogue I see because they think that 0 means nothing and to have a 0 life but its actually the opposite really, to be honest i can't understand what else you would do with your life now besides live it to the fullest 

but really is there a problem, not spending it to the max

I did not say that you can't , I am just saying that most of people struggle at that  point, wanting and integrating are 2 different things, probably way they chose to cease existence and attain complete liberation at some point. 

@purerogue

3 minutes ago, purerogue said:

way they chose to cease existence and attain complete liberation at some point.

But this is an impossibility in my new understanding? 

yeah it seems the motivation gets sucked right out of you, if you detach completely from duality but it kinda leaves you in pieces itself, not able to do one thing or the other because your always stuck in between the paradox 

7 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@purerogue

But this is an impossibility in my new understanding? 

yeah it seems the motivation gets sucked right out of you, if you detach completely from duality but it kinda leaves you in pieces itself, not able to do one thing or the other because your always stuck in between the paradox 

Possible , not possible is not the point here, point is that they want to attain it. 

It can be very heavy on you to understand nature of existence, especially if you try to blur the lines between individuality and Nothing, stay safe! :D 

@purerogue LOL DUDE 

YOUR ME, AND I'M YOU! 

WE ARE THE SAME PERSON TALKING TO EACH OTHER :') 

WE ARE REALITY 

O          M           G 

44 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@purerogue LOL DUDE 

YOUR ME, AND I'M YOU! 

WE ARE THE SAME PERSON TALKING TO EACH OTHER :') 

WE ARE REALITY 

O          M           G 

Are you enlightened now? You can see that everything that is is what enlightenment is. The person doesn't become enlightened, but it becomes aware of what it actually is a fragment of..The one life source projected into form. Form dancing ignorant of its one-ness as source..

YUP,  thank you so much! it literally just clicked when i was looking at my bed while contemplating what you wrote! 

the person doesn't become enlightened no, they realise that its physical self is a piece of form and that form is everywhere  

but then form is formless itself and then sees formlessness all around it without any distinctions 

the duality of non duality and duality broke down as well 

there is none of that 

only True none duality as i would put it 

all distinctions created are by you thinking you are not that and this is only because form exist and seems absolutely real that you hallucinate that it is seperate from the being that is you

and then i truly realised i am the trees and i am my cupboard 

i am the whole of reality and 

you are me and i am you! 

but i still didn't get what you mean by theres nothing to do , i get that theres nowhere to go 

but nothing to do, do you mean theres no individual to individually do something?