Paul92

Sex drive and nonduality

7 posts in this topic

Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this...

Since I started to realise that perhaps not everything is what is seems (we are not the body, and probably don't exist etc) I've noticed that my sex drive has completely disappeared...

Like, I still sort of find the form of a woman appealing... but not like I used to...

I mean, we are not the body. It's just a bunch of particles, isn't it? What's attractive about a bunch of carbon particles and molecules?

I went from having a ridiculous sex drive to next to nothing really..

I have no desire to make love to my 'Self'... just seems a bit weird.

Anyone else experienced the same?

What about seeing a woman, and not adding thinking (particles, etc)...? You might call this actually seeing a woman. Right now you’re seeing your conceptions. (Overthinking) “Particle” is a thought. Unless of course, you are about to make a case that you are actually seeing particles. I doubt that. I think you are seeing women. There’s really no such things as “particles”. It’s entirely wholly conceptual. 

Perhaps “sex drive” was utilized as a distraction from experiencing emotions more deeply, and you are allowing more emotional exploration now, and feeling some relief from that relentless thinking with the little head so to speak.

Also, Neti Neti is your practice dude. Find the true self within. Stop believing the thoughts which suggest you have realized things which you have not yet realized. Thoughts about are tricksters, surface level activity doing a cheap hollow impression of the deeper richer experience to be had. (Ego does not care for ignorance. Authenticity thrives in awareness of it) 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Although you may be going through phase which usually occurs post-awakenings/non-dual experiences there is some further truth to this phenomenon i have personally observed as i became more and more aware of the true nature of existence and who and what i really am.

This seems to occur often and seems quite normal at higher states of consciousness/post/semi-enlightened states. Universally speaking, we are only meant to have sex to create new life but we have a freedom of choice to do otherwise. Usually, when you are in in grander states you are full of life/chi/prana(universal/sexual energy) ect.. that sex and other animalistic-like behaviors seem primitive and immature and are of no need as you become more human(DNA Evolving) and lose all animal cravings/behaviors/traits about yourself because you are already fully satisfied and fulfilled with life force energy.

When i had my first grand awakening, sex or any behavior of that frequency didn't even cross my mind for at least a year or so, there was of no need as i was completely satisfied with life. As advice i would just go with the flow, if there is no desire due to being already full and feeling complete then its not an issue.

If its something else then you may need to work on somethings.

B R E A T H E

Be careful. You could be using a mix of spiritual and scientific truths to spiritually bypass and repress certain feelings.

Or on the more positive side, you may be seeing past a crippling need for validation dressed up as a desire for sex with women.

So, just be mindful. You have to really look under the hood to see if this is an "improvement" or not. 

Are you struggling with self-sabotage and CONSTANTLY standing in the way of your own success? 

If so, and if you're looking for an experienced coach to help you discover and resolve the root of the issue, you can click this link to schedule a free discovery call with me to see if my program is a good fit for you.

7 hours ago, Paul92 said:

I mean, we are not the body. It's just a bunch of particles, isn't it? What's attractive about a bunch of carbon particles and molecules?

Well ya, if you create some thought story like that. . . Our faces are also covered by a layer of dead and decaying cells - and bacterial cells. Yet that thought story doesn't sound too attractive to me either.

What if you put down that thought story? What if you entered a nondual state together with a oneness of energy, empathy, intuition, intimacy, love. . . Now that's attractive. It's so attractive that the idea of sex may not even appear. I've entered nondual spaces with another that were on a whole nother level of intimacy, sensuality etc. than traditional sex between two human bodies. It goes much much deeper than bump and grind.

But yea, I no longer see women like I used to - as a something to fullfill self needs and desires. Trans-personal love and sex is mind-body blowing. Yet ime, it's very rare. 

@Paul92

6 hours ago, Paul92 said:

Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this...

Since I started to realise that perhaps not everything is what is seems (we are not the body, and probably don't exist etc) I've noticed that my sex drive has completely disappeared...

Like, I still sort of find the form of a woman appealing... but not like I used to...

I went from having a ridiculous sex drive to next to nothing really..

I have no desire to make love to my 'Self'... just seems a bit weird.

Anyone else experienced the same?

Depends on how much you're relying on your imagination to create fantasies about woman. 

"I mean, we are not the body. It's just a bunch of particles, isn't it? What's attractive about a bunch of carbon particles and molecules?"

^ Do you see how this can sound deluded? Yes, it's true on one level, but on another level it completely dismisses females. 

@Paul92 my sex drive is non existent either but not because of the reason you mention...

On 26/04/2019 at 1:52 PM, Paul92 said:

It's just a bunch of particles, isn't it? What's attractive about a bunch of carbon particles and molecules?

Mine has just gone and I have no idea why but it's a wave and I need to ride it (pun intended)