Paul92

No 'do-er'...

38 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

If you exit the human form your creative power will be infinite, you can literally materialize physical objects out of thin air. But at this point you're not a human any more, you are the Godhead. You are that which you were before you were born.

@Leo Gura This is what's giving me the most trouble. If i try to remember what i was before i was born, it's just nothingness, no memory, no consciousness, just blank which is same as death. And how can you say this is godhead?  This life is only thing I've ever known, nothing else. 

19 minutes ago, Gadasaa said:

@Leo Gura This is what's giving me the most trouble. If i try to remember what i was before i was born, it's just nothingness, no memory, no consciousness, just blank which is same as death. And how can you say this is godhead?  This life is only thing I've ever known, nothing else. 

That is not what I am talking about.

You are talking about an imagined unconscious state. I am talking about total consciousness.

You cannot understand because you have not yet awoken. Once you awaken you will understand what was being pointed at.

Your ideas of awakening are never going to match actual awakening. That's what makes this so challenging.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

19 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You are talking about an imagined unconscious state. I am talking about total consciousness.

@Leo Gura Can you elaborate on this one little bit more please? I know i've not awoken, so it's impossible for me to understand this yet. But, I really want to get a general idea of what you meant here in these two sentences.  Are you saying I'm imagining being unconscious before my birth? 

@Gadasaa You were never actually born. You imagine it.

@Leo Gura   during sleep the sense of "I" is not present, and we are nothing during sleep, so It's like being aware of that state? so the only diference between a lamp and a human, is that the human thinks that exists and that it was born, and the lamp doesnt care at all, doesnt even know how it was built because it doesnt have a mind to build a story like humans do?

Edited by oMarcos

@oMarcos No, sleep is not awakening. Sleep is unconsciousness, awakening is consciousness.

After you awaken deeply you can be conscious even during deep sleep. It's sorta like existing in a pure void.

Sleep is a tricky thing. The fact is you don't really know what sleep is. That requires contemplation.

4 hours ago, oMarcos said:

@Leo Gura   during sleep the sense of "I" is not present, and we are nothing during sleep, so It's like being aware of that state? so the only diference between a lamp and a human, is that the human thinks that exists and that it was born, and the lamp doesnt care at all, doesnt even know how it was built because it doesnt have a mind to build a story like humans do?

a lamp has a memory though. you just never talked to one. and you must handle the fact that memory is not knowledge even the memory of a lamp can be distorted and inaccurate and therefore create a dream like present. in fact it must create a dreamlike present. what kind of object is a lamp anyways? most of the time you don’t even perceive it as a lamp.

Edited by now is forever

I am still wondering if my ego is the only ego/point of view in manifestation? Is there a clear answer to this? Could @Leo Gura please answer this if possible? 

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

45 minutes ago, Shaun said:

I am still wondering if my ego is the only ego/point of view in manifestation? Is there a clear answer to this? Could @Leo Gura please answer this if possible? 

Lol, your ego is unreal!

I have already answered that in The Radical Implications Of Oneness video.

Can you stop imagination?How to do it I mean what is "me" and what is i front of me is nothing.There is no experience without changing phenomena. There is no illusion of life without it. I never move or did anything I was never born all I had is images of it. 

I guess it cannot really be answered then unless I use psychedelics or meditation. It is like in Rupert Spiras the nature of consciousness where one minute he says that consciousness takes the form of each of our finite minds and then he says there are no finite minds. 

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

@Shaun This is what I don't understand. One minute a guru says one thing, the next the total opposite.

Right, so, there is no me. My true Self is nothing.

Hmm.

@Leo Gura I sort of see what you are trying to say. The issue is, clearly, even as you type out this understanding, you can't not refer to people are 'you' or as another.

Everyone sits on this forum and lambasts unconscious people. Well, a lot of them do. Isn't this what we are looking to avoid if, ultimately, they are lambasting themselves?

I still don't understand why 'we' have a sense of self. There is nothing more 'real' to me than my 'sense' of self. As in, I am Paul.. I know what I like and I don't like.. I can't help that haha. For instance, a random example would be my taste in women aestetically. I know what I find attractive and not. I don't choose that, it just is.

You also said that individuals are sort of like partitions of the God harddrive, if you will. Will limited powers. With God free will. So why does it matter how you identify yourself? Do I walk round saying I am a piece of God or can I just be Paul? What difference does it make..

Why do we have a 'mind' or thoughts if we aren't supposed to have them?

I would claim that it would be impossible, as a human form or whatever, to ever achieve a state whereby you simply have no thoughts, no attachments, no opinions, no sense of self, no emotions, as was just nothing. You wouldn't function. You might as well be a vegetable. Is this the goal? It makes zero sense. I don't see the bliss in that...

Now, I'm not claiming there is not such a state. I don't know.

But I think some of these gurus need calling out on their bullshit (I'm not meaning you, Leo.. you're pretty consistent with what you say in fairness to you... I appreciate your posts and I do take them on board, just not 100% sure I can get on board with what you are saying at this point). Sadhguru for instance, one moment talks about being a human being and there only being one life inside the body. Then he claims there is no you. And claims we are all one, and not to think about things you don't understand. Then he posts online about voting and democracy... like we have free will and a choice. He's also quite nationalistic.. I watched something once where he was pretty peeved about the past relationship between India and the UK.

Why does he get annoyed at this and feel the need to call it out? Shouldn't he just be accepting what is?

I think I saw @Leo Gura posting about the slave trade and reperations that should be paid. Why consider this? That isn't accepting what is? It has been and gone, are we to just accept it as God's will.. or are you fighting God? :)

2 hours ago, Paul92 said:

Why does he get annoyed at this and feel the need to call it out? Shouldn't he just be accepting what is?

4.15min an answer to your question.

You cannot love what you need.

@Salvijus I'll have to watch that later buddy, thanks. 

Busy at the moment. Out on a work's meal and I'm freaking out to be honest. 

I don't know what reality is. 

All I ever wanted to do, whatever I am, was love those around me and help people. Have fun. Be kind. And love others. Love love love. 

But I don't have free will. 

I don't exist. 

It's cruel. 

I have a sense of self that is not real. 

I had no problem with Paul, you know.. 

I've just paid for everyone's meals and a few drinks. I like giving. 

I just want to love..  But I don't know who I am. I want to have control over my experience. 

That's it, I want to control my experience and be. But I want to be me. I don't want to be superior to anyone. I want to help everyone. I want to see through evil and forgive people. I want to love but I also want to be loved. 

Is it a crime to want to be loved? 

They say that you must feel from your heart. Right now my heart is broken. I mean it. It's broken. 

I need help from you guys. Please help me. As many people as I can talk to the better. 

Edited by Paul92

@Paul92 You will be fine man. Thinking won’t do for all these answers you’re looking for. Only direct experience will satisfy. It takes a while to embrace paradox. Be patient.    

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

10 hours ago, Paul92 said:

Like I keep saying over and over again, enlightenment is not a binary thing, nor is it the only important factor. Spiral development stages are equally important and they are independent of enlightenment. You can have an enlightened Buddha who's also a racist and misogynist because he's at Spiral stage Blue.

Enlightenment is not going to unwire all of your beliefs, habits, or worldviews. If you thought the Earth was flat before enlightenment, you will probably still think the Earth is flat after enlightenment.