ThomasT

Had faith in Leo and found god

12 posts in this topic

I have applied your teachings now for roughly three years. In that time you proved your wisdom and gained my trust via your lesser teaching. It was for that reason I decided to research first-hand psychedelics. 

After doing mushrooms a couple times,  I watched your 5-MeO-DMT video and decided that I would find a way no matter what. 

I live in Norway without any supply of 5-MeO. But like you stated in you video, it would be worth paying thousands of dollars to fly to mexico and see for myself.

And so i did. I saved a years worth of earnings and flew to mexico on a 5-MeO retreat.

I just want to thank you for presenting the medicine. I cannot imagine living my life without first doing bufo.

I realized I (god) created everything. Death is nothing like i imagined. One retreat doesn't solve everything. And i tasted true freedom and peace in human form when I came back.

Everyone who has been in that space knows it's worth everything. 4000$ or so is a small price to pay for me to try bufo.

in the retreat we smoked the bufo. Death came easily, and I let go without any issue. It was frightening for a few seconds I admit. When I came back I just started laughing. 

Thanks again for giving me true life. 

Infinitely grateful I found you at such a young age. 

Happy birthday Leo! 

Psychedelicjourneys.com bufo is the slime from the toad. It's 5-meo and some other stuff from the toad.

@ThomasT Awesome! Glad you found God. :D

Not sure why you needed to fly all the way to Mexico though. Bufo ceremonies are done in Europe all the time.

Here's one: https://www.psilohuasca.com

I know Octavio Rettig travels to Europe as well.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura

In hindsight I'm glad i did go to mexico, the set and setting (speaking of duality) could not have been more perfect. Worth the hassle anyhow.

Your video on lifestyle minimalism has really impacted my life. Tears would indeed pour down my face if i ever did get to thank you in person.

@ThomasT Wonderful! It really sounds like you had a life changing experience! 5-meo is the last remaining psychedelic for me to try, and I have plans to do many sessions over the summer. 

Do you wish you had more psychedelic experience beforehand? Or do you think that maybe worked to your advantage in letting go? I'd be very interested to hear a little bit more about your experience! 

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

18 hours ago, ThomasT said:

I have applied your teachings now for roughly three years. In that time you proved your wisdom and gained my trust via your lesser teaching. It was for that reason I decided to research first-hand psychedelics. 

After doing mushrooms a couple times,  I watched your 5-MeO-DMT video and decided that I would find a way no matter what. 

I live in Norway without any supply of 5-MeO. But like you stated in you video, it would be worth paying thousands of dollars to fly to mexico and see for myself.

And so i did. I saved a years worth of earnings and flew to mexico on a 5-MeO retreat.

I just want to thank you for presenting the medicine. I cannot imagine living my life without first doing bufo.

I realized I (god) created everything. Death is nothing like i imagined. One retreat doesn't solve everything. And i tasted true freedom and peace in human form when I came back.

Everyone who has been in that space knows it's worth everything. 4000$ or so is a small price to pay for me to try bufo.

in the retreat we smoked the bufo. Death came easily, and I let go without any issue. It was frightening for a few seconds I admit. When I came back I just started laughing. 

Thanks again for giving me true life. 

Infinitely grateful I found you at such a young age. 

Happy birthday Leo! 

Awesome to hear stuff like this. Lots of  People don’t understand how transformational meetings with god. Deep realizations or making a real change in ones life can have. 

I love this ❤️

Thsts ambition. That’s vision right there. Keep it up man ❤️

On 25.4.2019 at 2:58 AM, TheAvatarState said:

@ThomasT Wonderful! It really sounds like you had a life changing experience! 5-meo is the last remaining psychedelic for me to try, and I have plans to do many sessions over the summer. 

Do you wish you had more psychedelic experience beforehand? Or do you think that maybe worked to your advantage in letting go? I'd be very interested to hear a little bit more about your experience! 

I was ready in my case. I have only had four mushroom trips beforehand but nothing comes close to one microdose of 5-meo. 

I think what made me ready was suffering alot the past years and being truly sick of it. 

On 25.4.2019 at 5:53 AM, Mu_ said:

Awesome to hear stuff like this. Lots of  People don’t understand how transformational meetings with god. Deep realizations or making a real change in ones life can have. 

Impossible to convey! The importance cannot be overstated. I remember my old pity life playing videogames every hour i could.