Paul92

Opinions on this chap, please.

7 posts in this topic

Anyone come across him before?

To me he seems creepy, melo-dramatic and dark.  And he seems to be trying to steer listeners from one storyline into another storyline. The type of thing that would give me bad dreams at night. . .  Just my impressions. 

@Serotoninluv  Weirdly, I thought exactly the same when I first started watching it. But towards the end I found him really quite sincere.

10 minutes ago, Paul92 said:

@Serotoninluv  Weirdly, I thought exactly the same when I first started watching it. But towards the end I found him really quite sincere.

I didn’t find him insincere. To me he is sincerely creepy, melo-dramatic and dark. And he seems to sincerely want to steer people into a storyline. For me, his unspoken vibe over-powers the words.

That’s just how my mind-body resonates with him, others may resonate differently.

Haha yeah that guy is  kind of a dark creepy storyteller but he is another storytelling dualist that believes they know the truth and tries to tell everybody else what their truth is just like the founder of this forum does.

As it quite often is with people who speak on the subjective spiritual matters there is a small bit of something many can relate to but then they go on to construct a belief system around it which is then projected onto others as if it's a universal truth and it really is just a personal truth.

Edited by SOUL

I have experienced what he's talking about and that's why I recognize the storytelling and belief projecting as well as the reason and purpose for it. @Mikael89

1 hour ago, Mikael89 said:

I doubt it, but okay, maybe.

And what is the reason and what is the purpose?

Your doubt is an indicator of your own absence of experience, not mine.

The reason for any story, narrative and Mythos is meaning. The purpose for calling subjective experience as truth and projecting it onto others is justification.