kieranperez

What are “Downloads of Infinite Intelligence”?

28 posts in this topic

Well this forum is actually you but you enjoy separation small self creates. 

well upload, download everything infinite intelligence. but directly? i‘m downloading air for example. and love, can download that, too. if someone loads it up... maybe it’s not so much about the download at all it’s maybe more about the upload? if a tree uploads itself to infinite intelligence or if it’s not uploading itself might have massive impact on the potential upload quality of air to my lungs.

1 hour ago, now is forever said:

well upload, download everything infinite intelligence. but directly? i‘m downloading air for example. and love, can download that, too. if someone loads it up... maybe it’s not so much about the download at all it’s maybe more about the upload? if a tree uploads itself to infinite intelligence or if it’s not uploading itself might have massive impact on the potential upload quality of air to my lungs.

You are it. Infinite Dreams all ephemeral all without substance. Without you experiencing it. That's the greatest illusion of dream. 

In a dream nothingness can imagine to create "I am God" topic on Actualized.org forum. ? Or find the girl Nahm suggest. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

4 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

I think people should stop pulling stuff out of their asses.

I never said that I'm God.

See sense of self still present. So you are far from enlightenment. Do the practises. 

You can't become enlightened since there was never a you there in the first place. But YOU can. 

My advice to you is to start deconstructing your entire life. Stop beleiving all events ever happened stop beleiving in your entire thinking in all your emotions and everything you perceive. Sit in silence and discover what you really are.