Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kindayellow

Would You Ever Go on Reality TV?

7 posts in this topic

Okay so recently I've been watching Love Island (a popular reality TV show in the UK) and I'm aware of the fact that it's just kinda silly entertainment, but I'll go through phases of paying close attention and being mindful in watching it. Seeing how relationships unfold and seeing couples argue.

And I was wondering what it would be like to go on there as someone who has a fairly good understanding of relationships, masculine and feminine, and just whether I'd even do it. Part of me would like to, and just pick people's brains about their understanding of relationships (which they generally have a low level of) and would enjoy teaching the viewers through what they're seeing on TV with me talking to other people about relationships

Would you see that as something that would be worthwhile for you and for others?

Don't blame a clown for acting like a clown, ask yourself why you keep going to the circus.

You realize 99% of reality tv is staged right? It would be an inefficient way to get your say because of how much control and manipulation is behind the scenes, you would probably get fired for trying to speak some sense. No one who watches TV really wants the truth, they just want constant reassurance of what they believe is the truth. They will ignore, reject/dismiss everything else.

Alternative methods like books, youtube ect... resonate far better with your frequency of thought to have more of an effect you are seeking.

B R E A T H E

Yeah, I'm sure there's manipulation going on, and they'd use scenes that portray people to come across a certain way, so you're right they probably wouldn't enjoy someone trying to help others in the way I'd like to, itd be nice to see that, but that's just not the reality of TV

Don't blame a clown for acting like a clown, ask yourself why you keep going to the circus.

@pluto I took the liberty of re-wording your reply:

You realize 99% of society is staged right? It would be an inefficient way to get your say because of how much control and manipulation is behind the scenes, you would probably get locked up for trying to speak some sense. No one who participates in society really wants the truth, they just want constant reassurance of what they believe is the truth. They will ignore, reject/dismiss everything else.

Better to see through the illusion and raise our awareness instead no?

57% paranoid

@LastThursday Well said :)

@kindayellow Don't get me wrong, the world is shifting, many are waking up at a rapid pace but in the field we are talking about, they are still very behind and probably the last few waves/groups/collectives ect.. to awaken. The future will always have potential in any category but as for now alternative options are more wise and effective. Always keep an eye, i am noticing when i do pass by a TV that there are more conscious(especially health conscious) commercials that seem to make their way so that in itself is showing potential for the future.

As humanity becomes healthier, their minds/bodies will become more conductive(shall we say) to higher energy/knowledge/understanding ect.. Many people become enlightened because they are at a superior level of health. This is also why many yogi's always promote ancient and advanced forms of exercises for mind/body/spirit to be able to sustain that level of energy on a day to day basis.

B R E A T H E

@pluto also I'm not sure how familiar you are with Love Island but there was a girl called Camilla once on the show that was definitely not a typical reality TV star, she was introverted and she enjoyed reading and had a job in like clearing explosive devices in countries after conflict, very stage green/yellow. I'd like to think im getting more and more yellow (hence my username) and she was very well received. Also I've started noticing also companies like PrettyLittleThing make adverts on social media with a caption like

"Positive vibes, positive mind" which is of course a strategic move, a lot of girls (young girls) are now more interested in mental health, but show no signs of any actual good advice but that sort of stuff caters to them and strokes their ego like "yaaaassss positive vibes positive mind?✌️"