Anton_Pierre

No-self to God-Self

469 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Soul-lover 2020 said:

Religion which is good works is not enough to get you into Heaven. 

Taking Christ's teachings seriously will.

Truth to be told you are Heaven. Actualizing /not believing Christ's teachings Will indeed result in you discovering that you are Christ. 

I'm not Heaven because I'm a person, not a place - just as I'm not God because He created me, not the other way round. :)     

I am one of many, an expression of the divine nature of Christ

"I think, therefore I am" - René Descartes

Want to know the REAL TRUTH?  Read the Holy Bible! :)

1 hour ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Actualizing /not believing Christ's teachings Will indeed result in you discovering that you are Christ. 

That's where you're wrong.  The true spiritual birth happens when you start believing the biblical teachings of the Lord Jesus Christ.  Then you start to realize your true identity as an individual human being.  There is only one true Christ, and we're not Him.  He is the King of Kings, and Lord of Lords.  He is my Savior.

Jesus Christ is Lord!

@Soul-lover 2020 Both sides of a duality are fully realized & seen prior to transcendence of the duality. You might say that indeed, Mohamed is your savior. Btw, I say that as a crazy person who truly doesn’t know.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

2 hours ago, Soul-lover 2020 said:

Religion which is good works is not enough to get you into Heaven. 

1 minute ago, Soul-lover 2020 said:

That's where you're wrong.  The true spiritual birth happens when you start believing the biblical teachings of the Lord Jesus Christ. 

Not by believing them but actualizing them in your own life. These stories are good pointers for you to understand your True nature. 

Then you start to realize your true identity as an individual human being. 

Nope, as God. If you do spiritual practises correctly and with love. You Will realize your True nature as formless all encompasing Infinite Love

There is only one true Christ, and we're not Him.  He is the King of Kings, and Lord of Lords.  He is my Savior.

All are Christs and everything is Christ/God/love

2 hours ago, Soul-lover 2020 said:

9_99_99_99_9 Wrong!  But if it makes you happy....

What's wrong? That evil was created by God?

That is written in the Bible. Be careful! 

Lucifer was created by God, as were all the other angels (Ephesians 3:9).

Of course, the problem here is our interpretation of "creation" but is a word that help us understand how God "creates" the world.

:)

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

@Soul-lover 2020  The one who sent me is with me; he has not left me alone, for I always do what pleases him.

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

29 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

@Soul-lover 2020  The one who sent me is with me; he has not left me alone, for I always do what pleases him.

How is that, that you are always at perfect time at perfect place? Makes me wonder? ?

Is God perfect? ?

Absolute Truth transcends all religions.

And it is Absolutely Infinite.

Therefore it can be One..and partition itself into parts. Its still One but at the same time it is also all of its parts. 

Look at one of the fingers of your hand and notice that it is a finger.  But also notice at the same time its the whole hand.  

Here is the best part...its YOU.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Soul-lover 2020

Is Jesus Christ something inside you or outside you?

Were you born with the knowledge about Jesus Christ or was the whole shebang a learned behavior down the line? 

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

23 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

How is that, that you are always at perfect time at perfect place? Makes me wonder? ?

Is God perfect? ?

Good question. The problem is that people get confused with the message. Jesus talked from the POV of ego/person/human and switched to God/Reality/That without warning Lol... he liked to confuse people and shock them. IMO.

That's why he said:

In them is fulfilled the prophecy of Isaiah: "'You will be ever hearing but never understanding; you will be ever seeing but never perceiving.

BTW i have no idea how soul lover 2020 is flourishing his deluded, dualistic christian career in this forum so far.

Back in the days, Leo kicked the shit outta Egoless and banned him for good for "finding Jesus" and spreading dualistic christian messages.

Where is teh nondual god Leo to end this blasphemy? ?

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

1 minute ago, Preetom said:

BTW i have no idea how soul lover 2020 is flourishing his deluded, dualistic christian career in this forum so far.

Back in the days, Leo kicked the shit outta Egoless and banned him for good for "finding Jesus" and spreading dualistic christian messages.

He is becoming too soft. I think is a matter of age.

Lol

2 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

He is becoming too soft. I think is a matter of age.

Lol

We might need a more powerful nondual god xD

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

4 minutes ago, Preetom said:

Leo is soul lover 2020 and egoless. The question is, why is Leo kicking himself :D 

-1/12 is Infinity 

5 minutes ago, Preetom said:

We might need a more powerful nondual god xD

Lol... maybe he needs a Viking God, kind of like Odin or something like that hahaha...

6 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Leo is soul lover 2020 and egoless. The question is, why is Leo kicking himself :D 

That's a really good and deep question.

Leo become God and both Jesus and Lucifer were next to him. He wanted to be alone so kicked them both out. Then he saw Beautiful Magical Enlightened Unicorn ? and he invited him in to stand next to him.

Yes I licked his bold head to enter. ?

Edited by zeroISinfinity