Anton_Pierre

No-self to God-Self

469 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Jkris said:

Well, the interesting thing is that Andrea happens to be a unisex name, and is Italian for Andrew, and I liked that fact. so I unofficially adopted it.    

I am one of many, an expression of the divine nature of Christ

"I think, therefore I am" - René Descartes

Just now, Soul-lover 2020 said:

Well, the interesting thing is that Andrea happens to be a unisex name, and is Italian for Andrew, and I liked that fact. so I unofficially adopted it.    

He meant how you see your own face directly without a mirror or any kind of reflection lol

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

29 minutes ago, Jkris said:

@Soul-lover 2020 can you see your face with out mirrors ?

I can see the tip of my nose, does it count as head?

:-P

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

Andrea is the devil, illusion. Devil has face and thinks it is separated. God has no face and no self. 

Ok, Preetom.

1 minute ago, abrakamowse said:

I can see the tip of my nose, does it count as head?

:-P

Can you pop your eyes out. Pls post it on YouTube ??❤️

2 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Andrea is the devil, illusion. Devil has face and thinks it is separated. God has no face and no self. 

Okay, believe what you must, if it turns you on!  

Truth has nothing to do with beliefs or stories.Truth is real direct. You think there is someone talking to you/beleif. You are it. 

Andrea is a story has no reality what so ever. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

Right.  I'm getting tired now guys, so I'm finishing for today.  I'll talk to you again tomorrow. 

'Bye for now....

Andrea 

Huang Po said 

27 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Can you pop your eyes out. Pls post it on YouTube ??❤️

xD

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

It is funny to read scriptures from this perspective.It is kinda oh oh now I FINALLY understand what they meant. Oh this means this aaah ahhh I get it. 

11 minutes ago, Soul-lover 2020 said:

Right.  I'm getting tired now guys, so I'm finishing for today.  I'll talk to you again tomorrow. 

'Bye for now....

Andrea 

Bye! 

1 hour ago, zeroISinfinity said:

???

Lol... I was going to write a quote of Huang Po when I saw your comment Lol... and I forgot to delete it... Ok...

This is what Huang Po said hehehe

"People neglect the reality of the illusory world"

:P

On 29.04.2019 at 5:39 PM, Soul-lover 2020 said:

Dodo,

Actually, I am not an "it".  I am a real person who has chosen to be called "Andrea".  Reality isn't illusory, but I can understand some people choosing to believe the opposite.  The real world with all it horrors frightens you, so you pretend it doesn't exist and retreat into your own "virtual world".  You are at its center, and you're in control, but not really.  No, something else is controlling YOU, through your denial of reality.  You are 'asleep', even though you're awake.  The leaders of this world aren't really in control either, but they won't run away from reality.  They take on its many challenges.  They are responsible not only for themselves, but others too.  They can't deny their own existence, and that of those under them.  They are realists.

Andrea     

can u clarify this statement. you mean that if we deny reality and our own existence and call it as illusion and ego then because of that denial we are putting ourselves under control of some demons or puppet masters? or what.

i denied my existence and reality a lot mostly because i found comfort in nondual ideas of illusiory world which fit me being frightened and unsatisifed by life, and i think i am under control of something which doesn't give me chance to wake up. its sabotaging me. 

and can you tell how to be born from the holy spirit? is there difference between awakening and born from holy spirit?

On 5/2/2019 at 9:20 PM, abrakamowse said:

This is what Huang Po said hehehe

"People neglect the reality of the illusory world"

:P

Abrakamowse,

People 'neglect' the illusory world because it doesn't actually exist!  True actualization cannot be securely anchored in make-believe, but in reality.  Meditatively reading the teachings of Jesus Christ and His apostles are a good place to start, plus keenly observing the things that are going on around you through your five natural senses.  Active engagement with others is also very important.  All these things shall reveal to you your true self.  We grow through interpersonal relationships, and not insularity.  

That's actualization.

Andrea :) 

But time Will come for you to see deeper Truth about These teachings Andrea. You are talking those teachings as beleif system. That beleif system must be droped. I would suggest you to start learning about satanism for example. That Will expose your ignorance. You Will see on what ideas your mind is clinging on.

All bullshitery(mods notice that I used this word) must be washed away. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

13 hours ago, Monkey-man said:

can u clarify this statement. you mean that if we deny reality and our own existence and call it as illusion and ego then because of that denial we are putting ourselves under control of some demons or puppet masters? or what.

i denied my existence and reality a lot mostly because i found comfort in nondual ideas of illusiory world which fit me being frightened and unsatisifed by life, and i think i am under control of something which doesn't give me chance to wake up. its sabotaging me. 

and can you tell how to be born from the holy spirit? is there difference between awakening and born from holy spirit?

Monkey-man,

You are in Darkness.  

Read and meditate on the Gospel according to John, chapter 3.  The true spiritual awaking is mentioned by Jesus to Nicodemus:

John 3 New King James Version (NKJV)

The New Birth

There was a man of the Pharisees named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews.  This man came to Jesus by night and said to Him, “Rabbi, we know that You are a teacher come from God; for no one can do these signs that You do unless God is with him.”

Jesus answered and said to him, “Most assuredly, I say to you,unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.”

Nicodemus said to Him, “How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter a second time into his mother’s womb and be born?”

Jesus answered, “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God.  That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.  Do not marvel that I said to you, ‘You must be born again.’8 The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear the sound of it, but cannot tell where it comes from and where it goes. So is everyone who is born of the Spirit.”

Nicodemus answered and said to Him, “How can these things be?”

Jesus answered and said to him, “Are you the teacher of Israel, and do not know these things?  Most assuredly, I say to you, We speak what We know and testify what We have seen, and you do not receive Our witness.  If I have told you earthly things and you do not believe, how will you believe if I tell you heavenly things?  No one has ascended to heaven but He who came down from heaven, that is, the Son of Man who is in heaven.  And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of Man be lifted up, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life.  For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.  For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.

“He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.  And this is the condemnation, that the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.  For everyone practicing evil hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his deeds should be exposed.  But he who does the truth comes to the light, that his deeds may be clearly seen, that they have been done in God.”

John the Baptist Exalts Christ

After these things Jesus and His disciples came into the land of Judea, and there He remained with them and baptized.  Now John also was baptizing in Aenon near Salim, because there was much water there. And they came and were baptized.  For John had not yet been thrown into prison.

Then there arose a dispute between some of John’s disciples and the Jews about purification.  And they came to John and said to him, “Rabbi, He who was with you beyond the Jordan, to whom you have testified—behold, He is baptizing, and all are coming to Him!”

John answered and said, “A man can receive nothing unless it has been given to him from heaven.  You yourselves bear me witness, that I said, ‘I am not the Christ,’ but, ‘I have been sent before Him.’  He who has the bride is the bridegroom; but the friend of the bridegroom, who stands and hears him, rejoices greatly because of the bridegroom’s voice. Therefore this joy of mine is fulfilled.  He must increase, but I must decrease.  He who comes from above is above all; he who is of the earth is earthly and speaks of the earth. He who comes from heaven is above all.  And what He has seen and heard, that He testifies; and no one receives His testimony.  He who has received His testimony has certified that God is true.  For He whom God has sent speaks the words of God, for God does not give the Spirit by measure.  The Father loves the Son, and has given all things into His hand.  He who believes in the Son has everlasting life; and he who does not believe the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him.”

Happy searching....

Andrea

24 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

But time Will come for you to see deeper Truth about These teachings Andrea. You are talking those teachings as beleif system. That beleif system must be droped. I would suggest you to start learning about satanism for example. That Will expose your ignorance. You Will see on what ideas your mind is clinging on.

All bullshitery(mods notice that I used this word) must be washed away. 

I WON'T DROP MY "BELIEF SYSTEM" TO SUIT YOU, BECAUSE I AM A REALIST WHO KNOWS IT TO BE THE TRUTH THROUGH THE REVELATION OF THE HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD!

Satanism is a negative belief system, just like Satan himself!  I'm not interested.