Anton_Pierre

No-self to God-Self

469 posts in this topic

17 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

I was thinking that this discussion doesn't correspond with the thread that we are in right now. So, what do you think if we create a new thread about Interpretation of Christianity and there we can talk about this theme that really is very passional, and I think a lot of people is confused by it.

What do you think?

Abrakamowse,

I really think that you should pursue the Truth for yourself.  I can't do it for you.  It's between you and your Creator, just as it's between me and Him.

Happy searching....

Andrea 

I am one of many, an expression of the divine nature of Christ

"I think, therefore I am" - René Descartes

7 minutes ago, Nahm said:

The apocalypse is getting closer. 

Apocalypse Now!!!

:P

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

Honestly when I was first heard Leo saying you are God. My first thought this is some satanic cult shit. That's how deeply ignorant I was. 

Andrea for Truth you must do the work for yourself. Nobody Will realize God but you. 

I Will Just say God realization Will being you to tears and immense Joy it is really that GOOD. Truth is so Good it's unfucking beleivable for your current state of consciousness. But you Will make it. Just keep strong desire in your heart. ❤️

1 minute ago, Soul-lover 2020 said:

Abrakamowse,

I really think that you should pursue the Truth for yourself.  I can't do it for you.  It's between you and your Creator, just as it's between me and Him.

Happy searching....

Andrea 

Ok, so there's nothing more to talk about... no problem!

Happy searching for you too and blessings!

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

All,

I am honest with people.  I tell the truth as it is, but fruitless theological contentions don't appeal to me.  I'm a soul-lover, but I'll never change my beliefs and view of reality.  I am a Christian realist.

Andrea 

Edited by Soul-lover 2020

I am one of many, an expression of the divine nature of Christ

"I think, therefore I am" - René Descartes

14 minutes ago, Soul-lover 2020 said:

I don't need to explore any further because I know the Truth, and His name is Jesus Christ.

Although He is certainly the Truth, one person's perspective of the Truth can vary from another's. Understanding all of the various perspectives may help you in your own personal journey, and may widen the Truth you see.

Be careful not to put Jesus or God into a box. He's much larger than your or my understanding. You have to be willing to be wrong before you can ever be right.

The first step on a spiritual journey is to realize that everything you know to be true could be false.
The final step is the same.

-=+=-

4 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@abrakamowse Perhaps a thread bringing the nonduality out of all religions would be eye opening.

I agree... I will take some time to think how to post it. But I will try to do it this weekend.

@jbram2002  Yup!

:)

19 minutes ago, Soul-lover 2020 said:

All,

I am honest with people.  I tell the truth as it is, but fruitless theological contentions don't appeal to me.  I'm a soul-lover, but I'll never change my beliefs and view of reality.  I am a Christian realist.

Andrea 

21 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

Apocalypse Now!!!

:P

Empty your cup and allow God to fill it. 

Christian realist hahaha. I thought of myself as nihilist and sceptic that is how deep ignorance goed. you Will laugh eventually how silly how silly. Hahahaha❤️?

@zeroISinfinity  I think this problem about dogmatism comes mostly from Evangelicals. I tell you because I was evangelical or protestant. Now I realize that this kind of belief is even more dangerous than Catholicism.

The Catholics at least have the mystic side of the church, they don't fully accept them but they are there. I think the orthodox church are closer to the true teachings, IMO.

Luther had good intentions but he made thing go bad really. 

37 minutes ago, Soul-lover 2020 said:

I don't need to explore any further because. . . 

That is a dynamic that keeps a mind in a contracted state. One can add anything to the second half of that statement. Whatever they add will keep the mind in a contracted state (assuming a dualistic mindset). 

Notice how the mind flat out says “I don’t need to explore any further”. That is as hardcore as a mind can get against expansion. Think about visiting a foreign country and after two days saying “I’ve seen it all, I don’t need to explore any further”. There is always more to explore. There is infinite exploration. This is what makes ISness so magnificent and magical. 

6 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

That is a dynamic that keeps a mind in a contracted state. One can add anything to the second half of that statement. Whatever they add will keep the mind in a contracted state (assuming a dualistic mindset). 

Notice how the mind flat out says “I don’t need to explore any further”. That is as hardcore as a mind can get against expansion. Think about visiting a foreign country and after two days saying “I’ve seen it all, I don’t need to explore any further”. There is always more to explore. There is infinite exploration. This is what makes ISness so magnificent and magical. 

If there's one thing I've learned, it's that there's always always more.

The first step on a spiritual journey is to realize that everything you know to be true could be false.
The final step is the same.

-=+=-

13 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

@zeroISinfinity  I think this problem about dogmatism comes mostly from Evangelicals. I tell you because I was evangelical or protestant. Now I realize that this kind of belief is even more dangerous than Catholicism.

The Catholics at least have the mystic side of the church, they don't fully accept them but they are there. I think the orthodox church are closer to the true teachings, IMO.

Luther had good intentions but he made thing go bad really. 

12 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:
12 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

I am from Christian orthodox country. Church all devilry it really is/all ego. But monks are other story. Really greatfull I come in contact with them /they know THE TRUTH and are willing to help you in your path. ❤️

8 hours ago, Soul-lover 2020 said:

Not a pointer at all.  Only Jesus Christ is the great I AM.  You are not qualified to make such a claim about yourself.

Je suis, I am. Are you not? You are also the "I am" which Jesus referred to. Also I am that I am. That's his main teaching. Before Abraham was, I am. He was talking about awareness.  Before soul-lover (your relative identity) was, I am (your ultimate identity), before Dodo was, I am. 

We could also say that the I am in all of us is Jesus aka Je suis aka "I am" . 

Edited by Dodo

-1/12 is Infinity 

1 hour ago, zeroISinfinity said:

I am from Christian orthodox country. Church all devilry it really is/all ego. But monks are other story. Really greatfull I come in contact with them /they know THE TRUTH and are willing to help you in your path. ❤️

So cool... nice. I am thinking about going to an Orthodox church to seek for advice.

45 minutes ago, Jkris said:

@abrakamowse Most likely you will be disappointed.

Ok, any advice?