Anton_Pierre

No-self to God-Self

469 posts in this topic

20 hours ago, abrakamowse said:

The Bible actually says that God makes everything.

Isaiah 45:7

I form the light, and create darkness:

I make peace, and create evil:

I the Lord do all these things.

Lamentations 3:38

Is it not from the mouth of the Most High

That both good and ill go forth?

Amos 3:6

If a a trumpet is blown in a city will not the people tremble?

If a calamity occurs in a city has not the Lord done it?

He NEVER created in people the desire to hurt the innocent.  You haven't read the scripture in its proper CONTEXT.

Try again.

Edited by Soul-lover 2020

I am one of many, an expression of the divine nature of Christ

"I think, therefore I am" - René Descartes

On 4/29/2019 at 5:37 PM, Anton_Pierre said:

@Nahm

Reminds me of this video.

Anton,

Do I believe in the Truth?  Yes.  Do I believe in the false "truths" spoken by those people who don't know Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Savior?  No.

The truth about something isn't determined by how one "feels" about it, or even necessarily what one "thinks".  

What I understand about life in general is according to what the Holy Spirit of God has taught me through the Holy Bible, relationships with others, and the use of wisdom.  I don't need to pretend to be that which I'm not.  Therein lies madness.

We all desire and need balance to be healthy in life....

Andrea   

Andrea drop everything you've ever read ever heard drop everything and be still. Now watch look observe without much thinking your envoirment. Surrender mind heart everything. Allow accept and love. All answers Will come to you. 

How foolish game you play on yourself is Just amazing Just because deep down you are afraid of your Self. 

Love you hope you Will AWAKEN. ❤️

Drop also your ignorance abrakamowse is tellining you TRUTH. It is reality waking you up and you desire that. 

Also do the practises. Practise practise practise ?❤️?❤️

Edited by zeroISinfinity

10 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Andrea drop everything you've ever read ever heard drop everything and be still. Now watch look observe without much thinking your envoirment. Surrender mind heart everything. Allow accept and love. All answers Will come to you. 

How foolish game you play on yourself is Just amazing Just because deep down you are afraid of your Self. 

Love you hope you Will AWAKEN. ❤️

Drop also your ignorance abrakamowse is tellining you TRUTH. It is reality waking you up and you desire that. 

zerolSinfinity,

I've already been awakened.  Thank you.

I fear not who I am.  I've known myself all my life.  Abrakamowse has been telling me his own interpretation of the Truth, according to what he wants me to believe, because he thinks that he knows what he's talking about.  I made that mistake in the past.

I've since moved on....

Andrea :)

On 4/29/2019 at 5:36 PM, Serotoninluv said:

Be mindful that this is a common rationale the mind uses to extrapolate relative/subjective into absolute/universally objective. It provides the mind-body with a sense of grounding, yet also keeps a mind in a contracted state.

Serotoninluv, 

You've no need to worry.  I've been mindful for a long, long, long, long, long........long time :D

Thanks.

Andrea   

3 hours ago, Soul-lover 2020 said:

Abrakamowse,

Jesus said that He was in the Father, and the Father was in Him, because the fullness of the Father was in Him, i.e. the Holy Spirit of God.  The God of the Holy Bible is the Father, the Son who is Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit.  If the Holy Spirit lives in you, then you are in Christ.

That's true... but he also said "I and the Father ARE ONE." --- John 10:30

Andrea, I love your passion in what you believe. I am going to answer your other post later, because I am at work right now.

Thanks for sharing your view and blessings to you too.

:-)

Edited by abrakamowse

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

2 hours ago, Soul-lover 2020 said:

He NEVER created in people the desire to hurt the innocent.  You haven't read the scripture in its proper CONTEXT.

Try again.

That's the ego's desire which is full of devil. Why did God allowed in Job, why did he allowed the devil to go into Job's home and do all those disasters?

If God doesn't allow bad things to happen, why did he allow the devil to do all the devilish things that were done to Job?

I know he was trying to prove that Job was loyal to him in despite of all the bad things that happened to him. But, don't you think that this is the same scenario in the actual world?

He control everything, he knows that the only way we can turn to him is if he allows suffering, chaos, and destruction. If those things didn't happen we would never look for him.

What do you think about that?

Edit: (I know I am doing bad because I am at work hehehe... but I will be answering your other post if I can, or in the night. )

Edited by abrakamowse

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

5 hours ago, Soul-lover 2020 said:

Not a pointer at all.  Only Jesus Christ is the great I AM.  You are not qualified to make such a claim about yourself.

Everything is in the Bible, but the people who doesn't want to believe Jesus (God) words won't believe anyway.

Jesus said to the pharisees that we are Gods, but of course... those who deny God began to accuse Jesus of making himself God, they won't accept like the pharisees that we are all children of god, we share his nature and we are with him and are him at the same time. Like Jesus, we are like him. Only the darkness make us thing that we are something different, separated and that we can judge others and kill others because of our beliefs or because others have different beliefs, that why you see so many wars in the name of GOD, which is something ridiculous.

They say that you have to read it in the "context" (as you said before, they told me that too...) and the context (in their heads) Jesus meant Judges not Gods... I know you already know the answer to that.

But Jesus said something very simple, not complicated like the Church like to say everything to confuse people. It is easier for them to control us if we put Jesus in a place where no one of us can touch him. So, if we don't do what they say we will go to hell. That's nonsense.

Jesus clearly said "We are Gods"...

1 hour ago, abrakamowse said:

That's the ego's desire which is full of devil. Why did God allowed in Job, why did he allowed the devil to go into Job's home and do all those disasters?

If God doesn't allow bad things to happen, why did he allow the devil to do all the devilish things that were done to Job?

I know he was trying to prove that Job was loyal to him in despite of all the bad things that happened to him. But, don't you think that this is the same scenario in the actual world?

He control everything, he knows that the only way we can turn to him is if he allows suffering, chaos, and destruction. If those things didn't happen we would never look for him.

What do you think about that?

Edit: (I know I am doing bad because I am at work hehehe... but I will be answering your other post if I can, or in the night. )

The answers to your questions are in the Holy Bible.  You need to seek the guidance of its divine author.  Be open to Him, and He will show you.

2 hours ago, Soul-lover 2020 said:

Serotoninluv, 

You've no need to worry.  I've been mindful for a long, long, long, long, long........long time :D

Thanks.

Andrea   

One’s own subjective sense of being mindful and the psychological dynamics of believing one is mindful can be a contracted mindset that hinders deeper and more expansive awareness.

For a moment, let go of “me” and “you”. Notice here how the mind dismissed a pointer to expand. The  mind concluded it was already mindful for a long time and dismissed the pointer as irrelevant. This mental dynamic will keep a mind contracted. There is nothing wrong with that, yet to expand a mind would need to let go of that narrative, get curious and explore. 

I was thinking that this discussion doesn't correspond with the thread that we are in right now. So, what do you think if we create a new thread about Interpretation of Christianity and there we can talk about this theme that really is very passional, and I think a lot of people is confused by it.

What do you think?

A storms a brewin’. Batten down the hatches, Margi.

13 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

Everything is in the Bible, but the people who doesn't want to believe Jesus (God) words won't believe anyway.

Jesus said to the pharisees that we are Gods, but of course... those who deny God began to accuse Jesus of making himself God, they won't accept like the pharisees that we are all children of god, we share his nature and we are with him and are him at the same time. Like Jesus, we are like him. Only the darkness make us thing that we are something different, separated and that we can judge others and kill others because of our beliefs or because others have different beliefs, that why you see so many wars in the name of GOD, which is something ridiculous.

They say that you have to read it in the "context" (as you said before, they told me that too...) and the context (in their heads) Jesus meant Judges not Gods... I know you already know the answer to that.

But Jesus said something very simple, not complicated like the Church like to say everything to confuse people. It is easier for them to control us if we put Jesus in a place where no one of us can touch him. So, if we don't do what they say we will go to hell. That's nonsense.

Jesus clearly said "We are Gods"...

Jesus was referring to the false belief of their ancestors that they were somehow "gods".  In reality not so. 

14 minutes ago, Soul-lover 2020 said:

The answers to your questions are in the Holy Bible.  You need to seek the guidance of its divine author.  Be open to Him, and He will show you.

But I read the Bible and that's the answer I found... He showed me. I was transformed by him. I was very different after I saw what he was and he showed me what I am telling you. It's all in the Bible...

The problem is that everyone interprets it differently, so... we will never agree by reasoning. I am telling you that I had a very strong experience where I saw God in everything, I saw the living waters running inside me, I loved everyone without the egoic love, just pure love.

but of course, I am not saying I am right and you are wrong. I am saying that I think the Bible is true, the problem is our interpretation of what it says. You say that God showed you the correct interpretation... I say the same thing... what's happening? What do you think is happening?

4 hours ago, Soul-lover 2020 said:

Do I believe in the Truth? Yes. 

The difference between beliefs and Truth, verbalized and vocalized, is ‘bearing false witness’.

Contemplate, what is the difference between a belief, and the Truth?

A belief, inherently, must be believed, and therefore can not be True.

The apocalypse is getting closer. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

6 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

I was thinking that this discussion doesn't correspond with the thread that we are in right now. So, what do you think if we create a new thread about Interpretation of Christianity and there we can talk about this theme that really is very passional, and I think a lot of people is confused by it.

What do you think?

@abrakamowse @Soul-lover 2020

Yes, this side discussion of biblical interpretation is well off the OP theme. Please continue the discussion via PM or start a designated thread to this topic. If you do so, please avoid religious proselytizing as that is against forum guidelines.  

4 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

A storms a brewin’. Batten down the hatches, Margi.

Riders on the storm!

:-P

1 minute ago, Serotoninluv said:

@abrakamowse @Soul-lover 2020

Yes, this biblical discussion is well off the OP theme. Please continue the discussion via PM or start a designated thread to this topic. If you do so, please avoid religious proselytizing as that is against forum guidelines.  

I will do that! Thanks!

17 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

One’s own subjective sense of being mindful and the psychological dynamics of believing one is mindful can be a contracted mindset that hinders deeper and more expansive awareness.

For a moment, let go of “me” and “you”. Notice here how the mind dismissed a pointer to expand. The  mind concluded it was already mindful for a long time and dismissed the pointer as irrelevant. This mental dynamic will keep a mind contracted. There is nothing wrong with that, yet to expand a mind would need to let go of that narrative, get curious and explore. 

I don't need to explore any further because I know the Truth, and His name is Jesus Christ.