yangmilun

No passion, fool but peace. What should I do?

16 posts in this topic

I have no passion on my job, and I think that is ok. 

I do not have any monkey mind bothers me today, oh, maybe there has some, but I did not realize. 

Just feel lazy, but more is peace. listen the music. watching Youtube. 

I feel my soul is traveling somewhere but not in my body.

I am waiting it comes back to me so I could have some energy to face people and job.

Where is positive me? should I do some meditation to call it back?

Yes, I feel limited. cannot do anything what I want to do. Feel shy, close window. 

No energy, do not wanna go to gym, delay my job is ok I feel. 

There is no strong negative feel that pushes me to improve myself.

Well, lots video, tips, and articles to motivate me there, but I don't wanna know.

Edited by yangmilun

It's funny to read my post. very childish this guy haha. 

To be honest, I am not honest when ego me is on me. 

And I am authentic when I feel powerful.

Ego me tries to ask for help, but did no honest to describe the problem because of fear.

and authentic me is open and positive and brave, and can clearly to say the problem, but need no one to help. 

A big disconnection you know?

The person needs help but on one can help, the person who can solve the problem has no problem.

Edited by yangmilun

So I wonder... I wanna be the person, who is powerful, respectful, energy, funny, positive and blissful. IN EVERY PRESENT MOMENT.

is that too tough? Huh? 

Why does the ego me always come back and find me? It tells me do not solve the problem. just be you. 

join someone with a passion that makes your life meaningful.

you don't have to beat yourself and being a "self man made".

there is science goal, art goal, spiritual goal, body awareness goal ( sport etc.. ), healthy goal, peace of mind goal, meaningful life etc etc..

extasic experience, travel, meeting people, knowing how things unfold, so many books on new politics, new kind of society to work on etc etc etc..

just wander as long as it please you, the purpose will unfold maybe for you, it can be as simple as being a monk, or helping others find their own solution to their problems.

the question is what have you been attracted to your all life, without having being push by society or anyone ?

dig on that

Edited by Aeris

always to hear higher level reply here rather than "its ok, its fine" without any suggestions. Thank you guys. 

9 hours ago, WelcometoReality said:

@yangmilun Do you want to be the person you want to become or who you truly are?

Yes, I want to be truly me. 

I have no clear mind what is truly me when I have strong ego or negative mode. 

Everytime I am truly me then I write down the note to tell ego me "you should read it".

Well, I should say that truly me is....is the moment I feel great. so I write down something.

but ego me tells me no need, it just pretent to be a fake person or other person that is not meaninful. and also the goal is nothing. passion is nothing. 

Edited by yangmilun

6 minutes ago, yangmilun said:

Well, I should say that truly me is....is the moment I feel great. so I write down something.

And what about when you feel bad?

9 hours ago, Aeris said:

jthe question is what have you been attracted to your all life, without having being push by society or anyone ?

dig on that

write down here to clear my messy mind:

Cannot distinguish the thing that is attracted me or, I do this is just because I want to catch people's eyes (show off).

Then I feel you mention here is a huge point. not a simple one.

Fight lonely: enjoy and do the thing that attracts me but no one support and appreciate. So I feel lonely, I feel to share.

Fight society: crazy family and friends in my mind point at me that "I should focus on money rather than doing my shit"

Fight Fight: So Why should I make so many obstacle in the middle to reach what I want., maybe its simple. 

Maybe I think to reach a thing what I havent done is not easy, "need a lot of work" just like Leo said. 

So I listen to you to join the groups you said that could jump those unimportant "Fights".

Then it will come out lots other problems....oh no. hahah oh no. but anyway. I will take steps. thank you

12 minutes ago, WelcometoReality said:

And what about when you feel bad?

I feel bad is because I watch so many Leo videos and sometimes my mind is shit that I think maybe I never improve myself.

I feel bad is because I see people grows, their family, business, emotion. But not me.

I feel my problem is so simple and so tiny and lots media have answers for those but I keep reading them, then I solve them, then I happy, then be peace, then no passion, then create those problems again! then I regret and confuse how come it back, then I think maybe I didn't completely solved. then loop, I keep reading the anwsers. 

7 hours ago, Mu_ said:

@yangmilun your posts seem very poetic And honest. I’d say just be.  It’s all ok. Your bordem with work. Your ideas and desires. Your confusions. By the sound of it I’d say your human. So just be so. 

Its suprise to see that you'd say i am a human. normal let me feel sooo good. 

1 hour ago, yangmilun said:

I feel bad is because I watch so many Leo videos and sometimes my mind is shit that I think maybe I never improve myself.

I feel bad is because I see people grows, their family, business, emotion. But not me.

I feel my problem is so simple and so tiny and lots media have answers for those but I keep reading them, then I solve them, then I happy, then be peace, then no passion, then create those problems again! then I regret and confuse how come it back, then I think maybe I didn't completely solved. then loop, I keep reading the anwsers. 

You say that when you feel great you feel like your true self but what about when you feel bad?

What I'm trying to say is allow those bad feelings into your experience aswell. They are as much you as the good feelings. Don't try to push them away.

7 hours ago, WelcometoReality said:

You say that when you feel great you feel like your true self but what about when you feel bad?

What I'm trying to say is allow those bad feelings into your experience aswell. They are as much you as the good feelings. Don't try to push them away.

Got you.

Where your toughts appear that space you indentified as "me". When this is "center of selfishness" is gone you become this empty space where phenomena are rising including toughts. Utter peace but devoid of all human motivations you previously indentified. Enlightenment is psychological suicide in a sense.