Aakash

My spiritual beliefs

55 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, mandyjw said:

I spent the past 10 years focusing on myself and ignoring him, then I realized he was actually an enlightened master the whole time 

holy hell.. Are you married to David "the enlightened master" Hammond?

:o

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

@Aakash

BTW i'll leave a reminder.

As you've seen through the mechanism and hollowness of beliefs to a degree, your so called normal and materialistic beliefs wont be able to motivate you either.

At least not for long. They may be able manipulate you for a while if you try so hard to keep on staying blind to your own insights, but not for long.

Let's see how it goes.

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

@Preetom  YUP you are 100% correct, the insights i have gathered and the clarity which i see is impossible to un-discover, therefore i will try my best to remain completely blind with no motivation for anything else besides a boring mediocre life, simply by ignoring all insights and remaining to the insights and beliefs i define to be absolute for the remainder of my life as to live a normal human life and not trouble anybody with my confused mind about what is true/ is not true. 

but we shall see, i guess its not too bad being human and all, suffering, suffering some more and then suffering even further then having happiness for a good 2 months with a new car and then some more suffering to follow lol 

27 minutes ago, Aakash said:

nah man honestly i'm giving up and going back to identification with mind-body-individuality, 

i'm so confused, i'm not even bothered anymore right now

just going to choose a set of beliefs and stick to it 

i am human, i have a brain, the brain produces my awareness, i see hear touch things that are objects, money is king, 

see easy life, not trying to find a needle in a haystack that LITERALLY isn't even in reality and the dumbest thing being the thing i'm seeking is the SEEKER myself

well congrats myself, you were too difficult to find for this human, 

i'm going to double down on ego and the devil, SINCE thats cool with you yeah (myself),

ill do everything myself, since everything IS already. 

celebrating individualism 

☹️☹️☹️

18 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@Preetom OMG LOL that made me laugh so much 

Watch out for the long distance curse from the eyes of the enlightened master! :ph34r:

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

53 minutes ago, Preetom said:

holy hell.. Are you married to David "the enlightened master" Hammond?

:o

xD

Oh shit. 

Edited by mandyjw

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

3 hours ago, Aakash said:

@Preetom LOL, i'm actually done with all this, i thought i was getting rid of false beliefs only to build up more beliefs , i'm just going to go back to building normal beliefs , Nothingness is too hard to find, screw god! well screw the concept of it as much as its possible

You're on the right track actually, also, God is the one thing that can't be a concept since God is essentially reality. 

Everything you see all around you is God so there is nothing but God.

Here's something for you to contemplate. You have never actually seen your supposed face or neck You have never even seen your eyes. 

When you look in the mirror you see a form that we call face, neck and eyes. 

Furthermore, we know that everything we interact with is just images and constructs created by the "mind" which in reality is just energy interacting with energy. 

But energy you interact with. 

However, since ALL form is just an abstraction of the mind that means that the body, the body you believe you inhibit and everything is just an abstraction. 

Like an illusion that you interact with with energy that's bonded together by energy. 

However, we know that there is this phenomenon that is aware and is perceiving things called concuousness. 

Concuousness is like an empty formless perceiving force. 

That basically makes it's own vast emptyness into form. As if out of this vast empty canvas different forms. 

It's the one things that can actually create something out of nothing because it's just basically playing around with itself. 

Concuousness is unlimited its all potential and all powerful. It is ultimately infinately intellegent. Since there is no alterior force other than itself to limit it's own intelligence. And it can just create what it is intellegent about. No rules. Unless rules are created for some parts of itself. 

Concuousness as enlightenment reveals is the aware presence of God situated in and out of the form perceiving things. And the I becoming God concuousness itself and not form.

The origin point of this universe points back to the explosion of light and matter in the big bang. Created by concuousness.

Concuousness is basically the infinate entity and origin point of all realities and all that is beyond in and within the universe. 

And it's the I.

great spot preetom, way to use your intuition and gut 

@Aakash

The ego-mind is already half screwed so far by the spiritual pursuit. There is no going back. Replacing some beliefs at this point will be like putting a bandage on a half collapsed building. Only 2 options remains.

1) staying as this half-screwed ego mind(Good luck with that!).

2) proceed and get fully screwed and be done with it.

:D

Edited by Preetom

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

@Preetom  aahha thanks, as long as the bandages keep the building going, there's no complaints by MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII ! 

1 hour ago, Aakash said:

nah man honestly i'm giving up and going back to identification with mind-body-individuality, 

i'm so confused, i'm not even bothered anymore right now

just going to choose a set of beliefs and stick to it 

i am human, i have a brain, the brain produces my awareness, i see hear touch things that are objects, money is king, 

see easy life, not trying to find a needle in a haystack that LITERALLY isn't even in reality and the dumbest thing being the thing i'm seeking is the SEEKER myself

well congrats myself, you were too difficult to find for this human, 

i'm going to double down on ego and the devil, SINCE thats cool with you yeah (myself),

ill do everything myself, since everything IS already. 

celebrating individualism 

Sounds like your screwed.  I know you want to hide from what you've seen.  And you'll do your best for as long as you can, but your not going to be able to hide :)

@Aakash He does have a point. Once you get into this shit, I think it's going to be difficult to leave it behind. Maybe it isn't, who knows. Half of me thinks this is for real, the other half thinks it is the biggest load of tosh the world has ever seen.

Either you sit meditating all day every day for the next 40 years trying to get a glimpse of something you can't experience or you start ramming mushrooms up your arse for the same effect.

Or, you accept materialism. But even with materialism, where is the 'you'.

56 minutes ago, Paul92 said:

@Aakash

Or, you accept materialism. But even with materialism, where is the 'you'.

@PreetomPt

"Just like boiled water seems like a moving, living organism when heated; similarly 'you' appears as something real as a result of some balls(atoms) bouncing in a box(brain)"

- Science, 2k19 ?

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''