Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SoonHei

is this seeing/recognizing myself?

29 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, Preetom said:

Btw have you contemplated what happiness really is?

i seem to discount myself at many levels then i come to think and see those are just thoughts

i have seen and believe the fact that it is all too simple

so i havent done in depth contemplation of many things . just understood the mechanism and structure of reality

to answer your question. happiness is ZERO/PEACE/Not wanting anything/being content

it is when there is no fish out of the water

no desire or fear.

peace.

a still. solved. resolved. silent mind.

and if the mind is still speaking, then volume is zero and it is seen as subtitles only :) aka... loses it's power, until even the subtitles are in a language/text/symbols which you do not understand :) 

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

15 minutes ago, SoonHei said:

i seem to discount myself at many levels then i come to think and see those are just thoughts

i have seen and believe the fact that it is all too simple

so i havent done in depth contemplation of many things . just understood the mechanism and structure of reality

to answer your question. happiness is ZERO/PEACE/Not wanting anything/being content

it is when there is no fish out of the water

no desire or fear.

peace.

a still. solved. resolved. silent mind.

and if the mind is still speaking, then volume is zero and it is seen as subtitles only :) aka... loses it's power, until even the subtitles are in a language/text/symbols which you do not understand :) 

Thanks for sharing.

This morning I found out that happiness can never be an object of experience. Just like you cannot ever be an object of experience!

What we conventionally know as happiness, is not happiness at all! Just like what we conventionally think ourselves to be has nothing to what we really are.

It was so clear all of a sudden that I finally understood why in advaita vedanta the Self is called existence-consciousness-bliss. Bliss and the Self are literally one and the same thing.

You cannot ever 'know' happiness, just like you cannot ever 'know' yourself as an object. Happiness is just another name of you. Maybe forgotten but yet it's still there.

Edit: This is why I said even if you are 99% happy, you aren't done yet. Keep going. You still haven't realized yourself. Complete self-realization will simultaneously be complete happiness. In fact, they are the same thing.

Edited by Preetom

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

@SoonHei Great! Haven't smoked weed for about 2 weeks now, needed a break. But I think I will smoke some next week some day. 

@SoonHei That silent mind is the perfect position to chase the feeling of "I" and allowing it to dissolve. 

@Highest enlightened guy smoking weed looool that just made my day. whats the point, there's no you there who's actually doing it. is this what your body-mind wants

6 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@Highest enlightened guy smoking weed looool that just made my day. whats the point, there's no you there who's actually doing it. is this what your body-mind wants

@SoonHei

No, I just do it for consciousness work alone. I have had several non-dual experiences with weed after like 1-3 weeks of awarness and Self-inqury work. 

18 minutes ago, Aakash said:

God needs to keep his lungs warm. If not HE, then who else is there to smoke? xD 

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

4 minutes ago, Preetom said:

God needs to keep his lungs warm. If not HE, then who else is there to smoke? xD 

Good point xD

@Preetom you're welcome

and yes. you're right. what you said and what I said was the same thing in different ways.

happiness truly is YOUR VERY SELF. you are happiness!

it is your perfume as mooji puts it. 

and you arrive at yourself when you are at ground zero. empty. for that is what you are: emptiness. empty of all content :)

9 minutes ago, Preetom said:

God needs to keep his lungs warm. If not HE, then who else is there to smoke?

bless :)

@Highest love it. w33d post enligthement - hopefully SoonHei continues to bless this plant as well :)

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny