Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aakash

can you please help me with self-inquiry

17 posts in this topic

i do not believe the i sensation is my neurones, brain, body or anything material. even the fact it is immaterial is only a thought 

i'm not sure about the i sensation not being in my body, is that just a thought or is it actually located within my human form 

every time i try to inquiry about the i sensation localised awareness i can't locate it as its not coming from anywhere specifically, 

it feels like non existant smoke in the body which moves then sometimes feels like its in my head 

1 minute ago, Aakash said:

i do not believe the i sensation is my neurones, brain, body or anything material. even the fact it is immaterial is only a thought 

i'm not sure about the i sensation not being in my body, is that just a thought or is it actually located within my human form 

every time i try to inquiry about the i sensation localised awareness i can't locate it as its not coming from anywhere specifically, 

it feels like non existant smoke in the body which moves then sometimes feels like its in my head 

You’re doing exactly right. Keep going. You’re finding nothing. What do you expect to find?

E84D62AA-E7E8-4F57-803D-432BD2A9FDD7.gif

Dont look at me! Look inside!

14 minutes ago, Aakash said:

I was going through the same, I would self inquiry and wouldn't find the I, when I started self inquiry it was in the head, somewhere between the eyes, but now I couldn't find it, so eventually a realized that the new 'I' was not attached to a sensation, but with a thought, It became 'I am the one looking for the I'

@Dumb Enlightened then where did you go from there, i slightly went in that direction,but the insight never stuck

51 minutes ago, Aakash said:

The I sensation is non-local. You are on the right track.

You will find nothingness, formlessness, emptiness. Your true nature.

It's non-local too but you can become conscious or aware of It.

1 hour ago, Aakash said:

@Dumb Enlightened then where did you go from there, i slightly went in that direction,but the insight never stuck

If there's not a sensation, and there's no thought of someone looking for the sensation, then there is nothing and no one, that's it,

The subject will never find anything but objects. Let that really sink in and sit with that. I’m not woke or anything but it helps alot to realize that. The knife cant cut itself. The hand cant shake itself etc. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@Highest self-inquiry 3 of today results: 

absolutely no -thing - the awarness of everything, 

the individual (i) can't SEEK to find the location of awareness because it, itself IS awareness of: 

awareness of thought, mind, body, sensations, everything 

you must BE the complete detachment of everything because it is not you. 

the individual self seek is a THOUGHT itself, which YOU are aware of , it is not I but IS

Edited by Aakash

@Dumb Enlightened but there is still that which is aware or experiencing, not an indiviual self, but EXPERIENCE itself!

5 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@Highest self-inquiry 3 of today results: 

absolutely no -thing - the awarness of everything, 

the individual (i) can't SEEK to find the location of awareness because it, itself IS awareness of: 

awareness of thought, mind, body, sensations, everything 

you must BE the complete detachment of everything because it is not you. 

the individual self seek is a THOUGHT itself, which YOU are aware of , it is not I but IS

Very good my friend. ??

4 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@Highest so words are completely hollow to yourself 

How did you know that!

because i experienced it in my self-inquiry, theres no identification to the words ,  the letter a is the same the letter g or h . 

its like the true is nothing to do with witnessing or being aware of thoughts, meanings 

its like disidentification into being nothing 

@Aakash ? You will realize that "you" are nothing if you haven't realized it yet. After that, you should realize that you are Everything too.

You created yourself and everything with pure will and made yourself forget it. You became a finite individual ego with pure will and you made yourself forget it. We all did. Now we are on the path to realize that and come back home to our true Self aka no-self. It's a process and will take time, but it's worth it. Nothing else can be compared to it.

12 minutes ago, Highest said:

@Aakash ? You will realize that "you" are nothing if you haven't realized it yet. After that, you should realize that you are Everything too.

You created yourself and everything with pure will and made yourself forget it. You became a finite individual ego with pure will and you made yourself forget it. We all did. Now we are on the path to realize that and come back home to our true Self aka no-self. It's a process and will take time, but it's worth it. Nothing else can be compared to it.

12 minutes ago, Highest said:

So you are nothing and everything simultaneously. In other words, you don't exist. You exist only as what I can only say is God. God can only be made conscious or aware of.

Sorry, keep doing your thing. You are on the right track. Just me giving you some of my insight of mine.

''This stuff will kill ya sonny''

B|

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''