rothko

Just some tips, thanks leo for turning me into a conciousness expanding machine

20 posts in this topic

so basically im just going to write a bunch of stuff i have learned to be the best things for myself and expanding my consciousness. i don't really care if u disagree, and i dont want to argue and shove stuff down anyone throat, but here is a really great post that can really help point people in the right direction, and maybe some things not everyone has tryed or considered. my main goal here is to share with you what has worked for me. so maybe you can consider these things for yourself and see if they work for you too. don't forget, open mindedness is probably one of the most powerful things to have. now i don't mean blindly accepting everything randomly. but being open enough to evaluate it, research it, and experiment with it, is the thing your supposed to be open about. or at the very least be aware of how something new, makes you think certain ways, ie out of fear, or out of greed, or whatever thought arises.

So basically, your body has three categories, that im going tot try to address in this post, here for simplicity, obviously its way deeper, and a layer perspective is really whats going on, but thats super advanced and probably most people would have no clue what im talking about if i went that route. So hopefully this helps simplify things.  basically your flexibility, strength, and cleanliness(toxins/dirt diseases) are the thing sin the physcial body effecting your conciosuenss. all of these factors kind of correlate to all your chakras(at least its obvious for your lower 4, and here is how i have found the best ways to maximizing everything for myself.

Here's a cool analogy, basically your strength is the the amount of energy that can flow through the unit of mass, or desity of water of a river. the flexability effects the area or outer limits of where you energy flows so like the outer edges/depths of the river, and the toxins and disease are basically things in the way of the river. kind of like rocks and logs in a river where water is trying to flow.

so what happens if the river is completely blocked somewhere? the water wont flow. when we workout and do you yoia or do phsychs(perfect example of temporary unblocking) or meditate we r kind of opening these three variables and opening up the flow of water or consciousness.  but for example its kind of temporary if its a big disease or blockage, or if you are addicted to crappy food, to drugs, or jerking off or whatever leads to reblocking. so doing this everyday will effectively reduce the blocks(temporarily show you what the real potential is) and increase the amount of energy flowing and when we do these consciousness expanding things, the more we an get out of them.

so basically here is what i try to get going every day

cleansing the body is the important thing to start with, because basically working out and doing yoga is basically pushing toxins to these spots for excretion, also obviously increasing strength and opening up your muscle movements, so for the start of the day here is my routine

Neti rinse with distilled water and salt(5ml salt/500ml water at body temp( cleanses your third eye, nasal situation ideally opening up sushuma right away.

every week do sutra neti as well, its huge for your third eye. yeah u wont think is healthy or a good idea, and its an extremely crazy thing to do. but research it and try it, its huge.

kum kum(red processed tumeric) or tumeric on your third eye/ especially benecial if u practice third eye/breathing  meditation

eye rinsing with de stilled water, just using a eye cup and destilled water, until the water comes clean. usually like 5 rinses, but my third eye is probably worse than most

enema, yeah ur not going to think is healthy or right, but u will never know unless u try it, and the more u think its bad, guess what ur ego is going to die even more when u actually do it, and trust me i also thought the same until i became ferocious with it.  this will be huge for cleansing your lower chakras big time! really help recovery and soreness to disapear not to mention all the ego attachment our lower chakras have/which are in general our biggest ones, wealth conciousness, name and fame/ eating.

if ur balsy enough kunjal kriya, it will pull stuff/toxins up from your sacral all the way up into the third eye for easy flushing, make sure u drink some basic stuff after, like water with some baking soda so ur throat and esophagus doesn't get messed up. but again this one might not be the healthiest, so probably just forget this one unless u do alot of research. also if u do it, do it before neti.

after all this have ur shower, and do hot/cold(10second/30seconds) at the end, ideally like 3-5 cycles ending on cold for like 2 minutes.

next is the yoga situation. so its all extremely unique to your body, based on where you are, but basically do it mindfully and learn as much as u can, i highly recommend the book, asana Pranayama mudra bandha for learning this.  Even super basic yoga(like pawanmuktasana 1) is extremely beneficial if u do it mindfully, and max every movement to a point of tension or minimal pain. also doing it with binaural beats will make it extra mindful/less painful, and extremely  powerful.

heres my current optimal yoga routine,

(pawanmuktasana 1, up to hip rotations and butterflys), so for leg stuff listening to root healing while focusing on the movements and phsycical sensations. sacral for hip stuff

than i move into static yoga poses(kind of like meditation really) so i do: toe grabs, with sacral healing(3 minutes each side), spinal twists(3 minutes each side), than some cat cows with solar healing, gomuktasana with heart healing for the upper, than i drop my arms and do the bottom with sacral(3.5 minutes/5minutes), than i do shouldstands/plow pose(throat healing)/(5/2.5 minutes), camel pose with heart healing(3 minutes) and than headstands, with whatever muscles r sore for chakra healing binaural beats, or crown healing if nothings super sore, which is basically never.... than i try to do 5 maha bandhas and than some, pranyama(wim hofs) followed by meditation.

If you can inversions are extremely powerful! shoulderstands and headstands should be a major goal if u cant already do them.  and again do these with different binaural beats, for instance if u have super sore legs from a run, rock the root till the soreness goes away. if not experiment.  il ike headtands with crown.

also always sit crossed legged whenever u can, to lock that prana in. ideally also listen to root and sacral healing the background, of whatevertr ur doig whenever crossing your legs, these are the hardest chakras to burn all our karmas/ rid all our toxins/ negative thought currents, from cause they r the foundations of our survival.

so in tandom with yoga, especially if your male, goto the gym! male bodies and our consciousness will be effected hugely by our muscle capability. especially our biggest weakness, the sacral, so make sure u do those exercises as much as u can, and heavy heavy heavy/mindfully. sqauts, deadlifts, kettlebell swings, lunges, ect.  but also make sure u do everything you can for all your body. and also using binaural beats will be huge in reducing the pain and helping u make bigger gains quicker and easier.  focus on doing everything mindfully. like feeling the pain deeply, and after every set, sitting resting, closing your eyes and putting your mind in the pains.

also run for the root. its hugely beneficial! running with root healing while trying to keep your mind in the physical sensations in your legs will be huge too. long walks with root healing is also pretty masively beneficial.

meditation

breath meditation ie make you focus on one thing for a long time, increasing that oneness. the whole goal of meditation is oneness. so this is actually achieved by focusing on one thing for a long time and unclutching from any thought that arises that isnt that. so basically the breath is the best, or even better before is a candle. stare at at a candle as long as u can, its called trataka. look it up, for further details. but it bring u into oneness extremely quickly.

also binaural beats when u meditate in the background.

postures for meditation they say this is how u should go, but u can do whatever u want, but make sure ur head neck and spine are as strait as u can. vajrasana is the beginner pose. until u can do half lotus. than go all the way to lotus. basically ur redirecting energy from your lower chakras up through ur sushumna nadi.

japa meditation is also pretty powerful too but yeah.

now lets talk energy fields, crystals and rudrahkshas are huge for amplifying this if you wear for meditation/working out/doing yoga and such, it will raise ur vibrations big time. a useful analogy is think of wearing them as increasing the voltage in your different  chakra energy centres. and when u meditate/ increase your oneness, it pumps them up and makes them flow more and more.

research the different muhki rudrakshas. they r supposed to be better than crystals. but crystals seem pretty great too.  this is a whole world of research, but if u can, get moldavite, phenakite, black tourmaline, selenite. whatever u can, they are all going to be very beneficial.  and as far as investments in your consciousnesses they will pay dividends regardless.

doing yoga with groups is good too. also meditation in groups is huge too. they say each person who comes together is like a cumulative things. so like one person would be like 10volts, 10 people would be like 100 volts. so everyone energy combines and energy fields can amplify big time. ie increasing your consciousness and all that.

consider getting a guru, if u can, enlightened beings will be the best. ideally setup your life to live with one, because the energy fields will be next level.  anyways, ur ego will def hate this one, so just observe. they say if you dont goto a guru on your own your god connection within you will ultimately bring you to them, cause guess what? ur consciousness isnt always high(god consciousness) and getting to a high state isn't easy on your own. but a guru, and consciousness community is high all the time so it will keep you high all the time and max everything out.

as long as u set your intention to expand your consciousness and detoxing your body and building your body bigger and better everyday the universe/conciousness will keep bringing g bigger and better things to you so keep that as a top priority.

gratitude as much as u can especially when dark night hits, which if u r doing thing right will happen more and more, and worse and worse. cause guess what, ur ego doesn't like dieing, and it wants to trick you into not doing the things that kill it the most.

also cut out meat and processed foods/ all the chemicals u can become aware of going into your body. go organic vegetarian, is the big goal here. onions and garlic r pretty bad too.

fasting is huge for detoxing too. 

herbal supplements that are helpful are haritaki(third eye cleanser), neem(liver helper), tumeric(great way to reduce all inflammation and help your immune system) hardcore ancient yogis were just sticking this up there assholes, so yeah.. research these big time. also make sure u go non flouride with ur toothpaste. ie toms.

working out supplements that are good are, leucine/BCAAs(activates protein synthesis), creatine(increases energy transport of your cells, effectively increasing your possibilities and maxes/recovery. glutamine(helps your digestion/gut health, and increases healthy absorption.)

brazil nuts for selenium, which is basically the only source for this. its something we are all deficient in. and its metabolically involved in our testosterone production.

hopefully this helps some people. i wish you all luck in achieving your greatest potential and expanding the consciousness. sorry if there are errors and it doesn't make sense sometimes. but for the most part i hope it opens things up and gets you thinking. leading you to things that help you expand your consciousness more and more.

Edited by rothko

@Truth Addict

your welcome dude. looks like it will just disappear into the depths of the forum. so hopefully it at least opened some doors for you.  Nithyanandum!

@rothko I commented so that it doesn't disappear, I find it very valuable for everyone to read other people's experiences, and this one is indeed of a great value! Thanks again.

wicked man! yeah lets try to keep it alive. maybe i will do some edits so it isnt so hard and draining to read, i tryed not to but i know i wrote it with alot of ego attachment, and that makes it tough..  probs some of the big things r the crystals headstands with binaural beats and working on the root and sacral as top priorities are some of my biggest tips.  ive been really going gung ho on my sacral and root lately and the universe is definitely making things happen alot quicker, and less painfully than they were before.  based on everything ive learned those two chakras are basically the ones holding us back the most. and limiting our growth on the higher ones. but obviously they r all important. but for example what good is it if you can sing really well if no one likes you, and ur addicted to heroin, or u cant afford/ dont see it as valuable, to keep yourself fed with healthy food right?

@Truth Addict if you want to add your top tips, i would love to hear them too! it would be amazing if lots of people basically wrote a post like this. we are all on separate paths leading to the same thing and we all did our own unique research so why not fill in the blanks and open up all the roads we can to our ultimate potential.

@rothko Could you point that camera in a different direction. I'm in the wittness protection programe.:ph34r:

Ever shoot in IR? PM me 

@rothko How often do you do the neti rinse? I found out boiling the water for 5 minutes will get rid of the dangerous bacteria. I would also filter it (Aquagear filter). That should be just as good as distilled water, what do you think?

Edited by peanutspathtotruth

I'll really build those detox methods into my routine! Wanted to tackle this topic for a while, thanks for the inspiration :)

Neti rinse, sutra neti I will start next week and enema will follow soon. Do you do normal enemas? I think about doing detox enemas with organic green coffee. I heard it's super healthy. 

Also Kunjal Kriya - you say it's not the healthiest. I researched a little and it sounds very healthy actually. Also, the vomiting reflex is actually utilized in Reichian therapy. It's advised to do it daily. There seems to be some benefit. I actually think I'll try that :) My roommate will be confused, his room is next to the bathroom and I'm always the first waking up so...

@peanutspathtotruth

every day i do it.  thats my morning routine.  lately when i have been going to town on my sacral i usually get that runny nose again in the evening too. so i actually have been doing it twice sometimes. 

probably its better to get destilled water, or spring water, just make sure it has no fluoride. i get mine at costco. $3-$4 for 15L u can get it cheaper and better in the states somewhere I'm sure too.

the thing with tap water is it has fluoride, even here in canada they say it isn't there, but it is, in trace amounts, like ppt. and this basically what u want to avoid getting near your third eye,as  its the biggest factor in calcifying it.  so probably boiling and filtering isn't going to help with that. but if its all u got, its probably better than nothing.  seems like a lot of work doing that every time though. also make sure the water is body temp, cause if its too cold that will irritate ur nasal cavity too. i do that by microwaving the water for 45 seconds, but that might be different for you based on wattage and starting temp and volume of water.  probs its not the best, cause i bet the microwave radiation has a negative influence on that pranic level, but its pretty convenient.

@rothko I live in Germany and it's more expensive here as far as I know. The Aquagear filter I have is supposed to be the only filter filtering fluoride. It has test certificates for that online. So I think that should be fine, no?

@peanutspathtotruth

haha yeah kunjal its probably very healthy. its just the acid going in your esophagus isnt ideal, especially if u dont neutralize it right away. But i was reading in the hatha yoga pradapika(basically a best of from like 1400-1800 of yogic practices) and they say the best things to do everyday are the kunjal followed by the jula neti.  i used to always get crazy soreness in my upper back and basically kunjal kriya seemed to be the best at getting rid of that fast. also enemas are huge too

I do enemas everyday.  and yeah ive heard of the coffee stuff, never tryed.  but im sure it really gets you pumped.  basically the whole point is to make sure ur having that deuce right away and flushing the toxins out right away in the morning. cause when u do yoga later on or work out, ur bascially putting your intestines/liver/lymphatic system back to work pulling out more toxins, but if u dont those toxins will just spread out again. also when u drop that morning deuce, ur opening up ur sacral big time cause basically ur sacral is heavily tied to to you large intestines. thus opening your hips faster and quicker and getting rid of the toxins there, also reducing your attachment to the thought currents, of not being good enough, which is our hugest weakness, as men. also women too, but they have a worse root they say. men are driven by lust(rooted in our root, weaker sacral), women by fear(rooted in sacral, hence they are usually more often likable, than men, but than their root is their weakness)

here's a great link for the kriyas/morning cleansing routine. http://www.nithyananda.org/Nithyananda-eNcyclopedia/Pancha Kriya.html

anyways best of luck! i hope you reach that eternal bliss!

3 minutes ago, peanutspathtotruth said:

I have no idea what you mean by "run for the root". Could you clarify? 

your root chakra is basically you feet your legs, to the base of ur butt.  headquarters in your prostate(women in the opening of their cervix. its ur first chakra and where the base energy center starts. so basically anything you do to make it better ie running will increase that kundalini energy flowing and make more energy flow through your system more.

@rothko Thanks so much for your detailed answers, it is highly appreciated :)

I will definitely look into the routine and try it. I am also going to incorporate 72 hour fasts every week, I'm excited to see the effects combined with the detoxing. 

And for the root, now I got you. I'm not running (I'm still too heavy) but riding the bike quite often. Surely feels grounding. 

@rothko I don't actually have this much of nuance, I just do simple basic stuff, meditation and self-inquiry a little bit here and there, although this little bit could mean 5 hours, contemplation, surrendering, you know just basic stuff because I don't have enough resources to research.

And all is working just fine for me -_-

Edited by Truth Addict

Are you a follkwer of Nithyananda?.

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

@peanutspathtotruth   thats amazing about the fasting! your going to get crazy benefits from that.  major detox. man 72 hours every week! thats unreal! i only do ~24 hour one every week, but im trying to get some muscle now and eating seems to be important for that.  allthough im barely putting an any weight on at all.

as for psychedelics, i dont really do them anymore.  not that im against them. and i even had a ton(dmt, acid, shrooms), when i decided they don't offer me anything, anymore, right now.  all of my phsych experience has basically led me back to doing this stuff like i mentioned in the post. like for instance the Trataka meditation with the candle, was shown to me through an experience and one of my yoga class instructors ect. basically consciousness in those experiences was showing me the real valuable stuff in my everyday practices.  and of course the guru was also shown to me countless times. in countless experiences, even without phsychadelics, like dreams and those crazy moments during meditation of deep insight.  so yeah basically they can open doors for increasing your consciousnesses, temprarily, or like lifting the veil, which can give u benefits if ur looking fro motivation or some cool mystical experience.   i guess in  way it gives u that god consciousness experience which is pretty much impossible without insane deep practice or extreme energy fields like what an adheenam or ashram life can give you. but for me they kind of pointed me in the direction of, they only serve that temporary experience, and pointed out the real sober stuff that leads to the real full enlightenment. .  phsychs are kind of like opening the door temporarily. and they real doors u want to open are supposed to be opened naturally, through lots of practice and lots of detoxing and extreme will persistence. at least that's my experience so far.  it could change. u never know.

@Harikrishnan yes i do, and i hope this doesn't lead to you pointing out all the negative attention he has.  so far it seems like following him has been the most valuable thing i have done so far.

@Truth Addict Thats amazing to hear! and thankyou so much for sharing your experiences. Its always good to stick to things that give u results.  But also always make sure ur open to new things, im sure you are, but its always good to remind yourself to look at everything and ask yourself if it has any value. because it might not always in taht moment, and could plant a seed to something in the future.. i know when i expanded my practice beyond just meditation and western style yoga, and self inquiry and all that things really started to change and open up even more.

On 4/5/2019 at 4:36 PM, peanutspathtotruth said:

@peanutspathtotruth What is your view on psychedelics? Did you edit that part out or am I mixing it up with something else?

Hey again, kind of crazy, and a little auspicious, this girl made a video after i said basically the same thing. but you should check it out cause she does an amazing job explaining it. plus her energies r pretty amazing too.  look at the space between here brows. like the bridge of the nose. and how massive it is.   that's basically the goal here for all of us, is expanding that space. is to open your body and ultimately get your third eye cranked to a level like that.  which is basically going to take a ton of time in detoxing/ growth. but when it gets there. basically you will be able to raise ur vibrations, transcending your lower energy centres and actually be able to experience dmt or phsycadelic types of experiences at will, and fully and depper than you ever will by taking the drugs from an external source.  all the stuff i mentioned in my original post will get you there, but obviously it takes a long time, and like calvin woolridge says,

“Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan Press On! has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race(or cocnciosuness).”

i feel like phsychadelics can get you there too.  but basically ur going to have to dump the toxins associoated with what u release in the trip. and i feel like(and have expereicned in the past) if u do psychs it happens in nasty painful ways like getting super sick or getting bumps on your skin and or like shit getting crazy in your life, or random accidents leading you to injury( i have had this, the universe seems likes to make you learn things in a conscious space, hence the reason u forget alot of what happens in the trip, especially say like smoking dmt).  like I've had experiences like that when i did them in the past.  one time after my last mushroom trip i went into a competely unconcious state, and ripped a huge hole in my shoulder, on a nail in the wall, which for me was crazy and never happens.  so maybe the phsychs can help you touch those deeper layers and you can actually deal with some deeply seeded traumas/in-completions in the emotional/etheric/nirvanic layers. but the toxins/blockages in your system in your system connected to those, will have to come out, and the growing pains are going to be way worse than say hitting the gym, massaging your soreness away, or rinsing the dirt out of your nasal cavity.  and that might mean some pretty nasty stuff.  but yeah i have no idea really whats good or bad with psychs, this is all my intuitive mind and experiences speaking here, but hopefully this information can help you make your own educated decisions on whether it is useful or not.  I also just know enlightened beings, like Nithyandna, sadguru, eckhart tolle, ect ect. usually say its better to go au natural. and they live in those layers we are experiencing with phsychadelic drugs, so if you have done phsychs, think of all the crazy insights and experiences you have had, and think of all the ones u forgot, or never truly understood.  these enlightened beings  actually have lived them to the deepest levels, and are exploring stuff we may never actually ever experience( and will never share this with us cause, lets face it, most peoples egos will just reject it and turn it into painful experiences for them  sharing it) in this life and are actually connected to them at will.  they can literally just meditate, do shimbavi, for 10 minutes and they are there. 

or even better, and this is why the guru is the most valuable thing u can do(and if u go the route of phsychs they may tell you this as well). if your energy space( or blockages in your chakras) is clear enough they can transmit that energy to you, and kundalini can rise hard, burning your karmas and unblocking your ssyetm.  and based on what your system can handle you can basically get there too(naturally release and produce your own dmt). 

i don't know how aware of energy fields you are. but its kind of like this. say u meditate solo, your energy on your own can say hit 10V of energy.  now lets say you meditate with 10 other people around the same consciousness as yourself. each person contributes 10V. collectively, you actually individually accumulate energies and every one of you will host(if its within your threshold) the cumulative energies so like 100V(collective energy) vs 10V(solo energies).  but there's going to be a max(based on your blockages) also based on your threshhold. but also meditating with higher energies can move this threshold up.  basically what we r doing every time we r dumping toxins or working out or meditating or whatever we are doing to expand our consciousness.  So basically the guru is at an insane energy level cause they r enlightened(all their karemas from this life have been burned, and they r into some insane high level states of consciousness and always expanding, it goes infinitely after-all). so lets say like 1,000,000 volts. basically they can transmit whatever u can handle cause they have crazy energies, beyond your threshold, and if ur lucky u release some dmt,  in your pineal gland(third eye) and actually can have a crazy transformation, in the deepest layer(nirvanic)..  kind of like taking the drugs too your basically raising ur energies to crazy level too.  but than ur entering the real world after and u haven't fully processed everything, and ur not really in a space that will support that growth(the maya matrix of our low energy society, fueled by greed and fear).  so that's when it gets dangerous and ego backlash and shit can hit the fan. especially if those experiences make you excited and or depressed taking you really out of the moment, creating unconsciousness in and around yourself. which also can make you re absorb more toxins and actually doing harm to your system.

anyways just stuff to think about. if you have any more questions please ask. i enjoy trying to answer them, and of course im not god or enlightened, or even very conscious(still got lots of energy stuck in my root), and i may be wrong(or barely scratching the surface) with everything im saying. but that's how we learn after all.