Dodo

Why am I so dumb?

53 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Dodo said:

Which leads me to the next thought: If I am God and everyone else is God, then that makes me not God. God is supposed to be all powerful, yet I am always below the rest of the Gods and cannot do anything except lose, no matter how much I want to win. What a shitty god I am!! Why am I so dumb?? I should be able to will things into existence, I should be able to create anything I desire out of nothingness instantly if I truly was God, but at best, I am a dumb God that doesn't know how to do that! 

That's dumb bro. You have inteliggence, but if you haven't become conscious or aware that you are God. That is why you wrote the above. But it was all God, don't worry. Do some Self-inqury etc etc

@Dodo You are not the only person in the world who is having financial problems.There are many who are poor jobless in deep debts disease deaf dumb blind with out hands legs.Life doesn't care.So instead of cribbing here and blaming god imagining in some miracles go and work and try to get rid of your financial problems.

May be u can move this topic to serious emotional problems than posting in spirituality.

16 minutes ago, zambize said:

I didnt even realize they were two dudes D:  oh well what's done is done 

Your lousy weiner doesn't have the necessary discrimination to distinguish the real from the unreal.

Make him do self inquiry 5 hours a day!

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

15 minutes ago, Highest said:

That's dumb bro. You have inteliggence, but if you haven't become conscious or aware that you are God. That is why you wrote the above. But it was all God, don't worry. Do some Self-inqury etc etc

Im not conscious of it , because its not true. If it were true, I would be conscious of it. You're a class A bullshitter with a comfortable life 

Edited by Dodo

-1/12 is Infinity 

9 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Im not conscious of it , because its not true. If it were true, I would be conscious of it. 

No. Wrong. Logic nonsense. It doesn't work that way.

Edited by Highest

3 hours ago, Dodo said:

Well here is the proof otherwise:
Can God create 1 million dollars for me and pop them in my bank account in the next 10 seconds even if I do not deserve them or haven't done the right practice of LOA to achieve them? We will know if that is possible in 10 seconds. I will get back to you! 
If the money are not wired, there is a proof of at least one thing that is impossible for God, hence disproving this belief. 

It's not that this isn't possible for God, it's that it would fuck up a lot of things, and wouldn't create the most good for all. First of all, you would not be happy past the initial thrill. Second of all, whoever you stole the money from would not be happy. What you're asking for is not physically possible without breaking a lot of rules or stealing. Would you give yourself this money knowing all this? 

"I make mistake after mistake and keep failing in life." Smart people realize there's no such thing as a mistake. Learn from your falls, love them. Be like water. 

3 hours ago, Dodo said:

I am always below the rest of the Gods and cannot do anything except lose, no matter how much I want to win.

In God's eyes, you are the whole of God, infinitely beautiful and infinitely intelligent. That's what I see! It pains me to see you so self-conscious and self-defeating.

There isn't a single dumb object in the universe. And the only person convinced you are "dumb" is yourself. The only quality about you that's "dumb" in any way is your conviction that you are lesser. Even this conviction, this label, is ultimately not dumb at all, just another puzzle piece in God's (your) infinite plan. Have you ever wondered that maybe, just maybe, God needed to believe he was dumb at some point in order to see through the other side? 

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

13 minutes ago, David Hammond said:

I only post in the spiritual forum. But this thread is a great example of how not to do spirituality. 

Everything is spirituality. I often wonder why there are other forums at all. Or you believe in duality oooh i see

-1/12 is Infinity 

29 minutes ago, Highest said:

No. Wrong. Logic nonsense. It doesn't work that way.

That's your belief. Show me it is nonsense. Do some self inquiry etc etc

Edited by Dodo

-1/12 is Infinity 

1 hour ago, Jkris said:

Very interesting.Not sure why so many people replying this thread.I used to visit ashram of an enlightened master.The rule is no questions regarding worldly problems.Strictly spiritual questions allowed.

Maybe for the encouragement of self-actualization = stop thinking like he has.

Edited by tedens

Just now, Dodo said:

That's your belief. Show me it is nonsense. 

Only you can show it to yourself. It's not even a belief of mine, I'm conscious that you have it backwards and I don't have time to explain in dual language how that is so. 

@Dodo

To answer this question, we must understand that intelligence does NOT equal IQ.

Everything is intelligent, or else it cannot exist.

There's intelligence in being, it's inherent.

Intelligent = alive (not dumb, not dead matter).

And as you inspired this thread's title from mine, allow me to mention that even though I know that everything is intelligent, I am still numb, and I don't care.

Edited by Truth Addict