electroBeam

Is loving kindness meditation effective for dropping judgments?

8 posts in this topic

If you have the intention to completely drop every judgment you have about all human beings on the planet - especially in scenarios where the humans hurt you out of ignorance and selfishness, is loving kindness an effective way to do that?

If not what techniques work for you for this intention?

Absolutely!

Set the intention to be more loving in all situations. That will yield huge growth.

Stopping judgment is so critical if you are serious about the spiritual path. All judgment is delusion, including the judgment that people should stop judging.

Judgment is a direct obstacle to Truth, Wisdom, and Love.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Absolutely!

Set the intention to be more loving in all situations. That will yield huge growth.

Stopping judgment is so critical if you are serious about the spiritual path. All judgment is delusion, including the judgment that people should stop judging.

Judgment is a direct obstacle to Truth, Wisdom, and Love.

Thanks! Amen agree. And also your LP if you intend to revolutionise the world in a grand way. You need to work with people to cause a revolution, instead of judging them. 

7 hours ago, electroBeam said:

If you have the intention to completely drop every judgment you have about all human beings on the planet - especially in scenarios where the humans hurt you out of ignorance and selfishness, is loving kindness an effective way to do that?

If not what techniques work for you for this intention?

Yes. It helps me a lot with dropping all judgments.

Also try standing in front of the mirror, looking into your own eyes and saying 'I love you' for 30 minutes :D You will quickly start overriding all judgments about yourself.

Use the Prayer Swat Team!

10 minutes ago, okulele said:

Yes. It helps me a lot with dropping all judgments.

Also try standing in front of the mirror, looking into your own eyes and saying 'I love you' for 30 minutes :D You will quickly start overriding all judgments about yourself.

cool, seems like it would work.