mandyjw

If Everything is Perfect...

52 posts in this topic

@zambize 

You are correct. But nevertheless if your desire is intense enough you might just briefly experience no-self. 

There is no "I" how owns experience. You can cross-reference this with any enlightened guru of your choice. They will tell you so without fail. 

15 minutes ago, FoxFoxFox said:

@Serotoninluv

No. There simply is no I. Try and imagine that. 

By focusing on my somewhere, you cannot see your somewhere. 

I have to be somewhere to show you this. The key is to not focus on my somewhere.

Everytime someone grounds and points, they are a somewhere. It doesn’t matter what it is. We could be talking about sports or Nonduality. As soon as one makes a point, they are a somewhere. Even me right now trying to point to nowhere is a somewhere. 

There is nothing wrong with being a somewhere. The problem arises when one loses awareness of their somewhere. 

Throughout this thread you are somewhere evertime you make a point, as am I. Yet you keep saying you are nowhere when you are somewhere. 

You are pointing at someone’s somewhere not recognizing your somewhere while doing so.

@Serotoninluv

No. There is no I. Don't infer the existence of I from what you read. 

There is no identification with anything. 

Why? Because it persists even when the mind is under anesthesia. 

There is just a gentle recognition of void and bliss. There is no one who is experiencing this. It just is. Before I am, before I-I, before I.

So again, no. There is no I. Only an appearance of it to you. 

13 minutes ago, FoxFoxFox said:

@zambize 

You are correct. But nevertheless if your desire is intense enough you might just briefly experience no-self. 

There is no "I" how owns experience. You can cross-reference this with any enlightened guru of your choice. They will tell you so without fail. 

There are no enlightened gurus. There is no I but as far as conversation is concerned there IS an I and a you. 

Just admit both of you keep getting lost in logic. You might as well get lost in logic, form and judgement, admit it to yourself and enjoy it.

If you choose to have a conversation with someone, realize you entered a world of lies so you can discuss lies with each other. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

58 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

@Truth Addict It's a beautiful truth that we are always love and connected with love whether we know it or not. But love cannot be given or received until we are conscious of our connection with love. 

Love is the prize you were looking for out of this work. You had it all along but you didn't know it. So go explore it in all its forms. 

:x

@mandyjw No. I'm not even approaching this from a logical standpoint. There exists an imminent reality that is simultaneously experienced by everyone. It is void and bliss. It doesn't matter what the relative content of your consciousness is, it doesn't affect the Self. And really, there is no identification inherent to the Self, from which these words are springing out.

1 minute ago, FoxFoxFox said:

@mandyjw No. I'm not even approaching this from a logical standpoint. There exists an imminent reality that is simultaneously experienced by everyone. It is void and bliss. It doesn't matter what the relative content of your consciousness is, it doesn't affect the Self. And really, there is no identification inherent to the Self, from which these words are springing out.

Are these your beliefs or is it the truth?

52 minutes ago, FoxFoxFox said:

@Serotoninluv

No. There is no I. Don't infer the existence of I from what you read. 

There is no identification with anything. 

Why? Because it persists even when the mind is under anesthesia. 

There is just a gentle recognition of void and bliss. There is no one who is experiencing this. It just is. Before I am, before I-I, before I.

So again, no. There is no I. Only an appearance of it to you. 

That is all fine and dandy. That’s not what I’m saying at all. Retreating into “there is no me” will prevent you from seeing this.

Throughout this thread, FoxFoxFox has been pointing at someone’s somewhere.  That is a somewhere when “you” do that.

With first experience with nowhere it’s really easy to embrace it, shift into it and reject somewhere. There is retreat to nowhere. This is similiar to embracing nonduality and rejecting duality.

Nowhere and somewhere are inter-related. Nondualuty and duality are inter-related. The two are integrated as a whole. You are both nowhere and somewhere, yet trying to embrace nowhere and reject somewhere. 

There are not opposites. Not duality or nonduality. Not “me” or “not me”. Not absolute or relative. These are all two sides of the same coin. 

And yes, this message comes from a somewhere. If you focus on that you will miss the essence of the message.

1 minute ago, FoxFoxFox said:

When you type, or think or talk you're approximating the infinite. That can't do done. There is no logical standpoint. Logic=lies. This is all lies. I am choosing to lie to you so that we can have this conversation. When I decide to stop lying, I'll look out the window and drop all my thoughts. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@mandyjw There is a duality between "I" and "I" then and that can't be real because self-realization is permanent. Right now, you have no idea of what I'm talking about. That is because even though you throw out the thoughts and thus have an empty mind, you are still identified with that empty mind. That is a very subtle form of I. I'm saying, there is not even that. There is only grace. Void is not a position the mind has taken. It is what it is. 

From the I am to the "I-I" into the "I". And then void.