FoxFoxFox

What do you really want?

12 posts in this topic

Mohammad said: God is the greater.

There is something that is greater than food and sleep.

There is something that is greater than sex and pleasure.

There is something that is greater than expression.

There is something that is greater than love.

There is something that is greater than power.

There is something that is greater than knowledge.

There is something that is greater than itself.

That thing is God.

That thing is you.

Look at the list. There is no desire other than these. Be honest with yourself, which one do you really want? Why chase enlightenment when what you want is really power or pleasure or love? Follow your desire, always. If you got what you sought and still not happy, then come back and follow another path. You are going to need complete dedication for self realization. If you are not able to establish peace and quiet within you due to the force of your desires, then it would be really hard to see through the clouds. 

@FoxFoxFox Doesn't self realization make all those things better?

Why not pursue self realization and then pursue those things?

I want to be happy 99% of the time

I am for 90% of time so maybe it is possible with more experience and consciousness

52 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@FoxFoxFox Doesn't self realization make all those things better?

Why not pursue self realization and then pursue those things?

The pleasure of blissful self-realization will supersede all worldly-pleasures initially, so you don't even have the motivation to chase after something else. Eventually, as the bliss stabilizes, you are free to do as you want. Still, excessively chasing worldly pleasures becomes rather moot, since everything is already blissful and you won't have to look anywhere to find it. This bliss results in happiness in the mind as well.

50 minutes ago, Gabith said:

I want to be happy 99% of the time

I am for 90% of time so maybe it is possible with more experience and consciousness

Happiness is a state of the mind and can never be permanent. Bliss is not the same thing as happiness, though it can cause it. Still, with self-realization, being happy and not in pain stops being the objectives of life.

@FoxFoxFox  What is the most effective path to self realization?

I've experienced a collapse of the I thought and almost a merging with something behind the scenes of my experience  afew times on psychs when I do intense self inquiry, but sober I haven't been able to get close.

I'm trying to clear my lower chakras with ohm chanting and do self inquiry, i'm making some results but i'm getting impatient.

Im thinking about just doing LSD(haven't tried DMT yet) consistently because i'm pretty confident I can awaken at will on lsd now

On 27.3.2019 at 5:42 AM, FoxFoxFox said:

You are going to need complete dedication for self realization.

Agreed!

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

5 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

What is the most effective path to self realization?

Kriya Yoga.

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

2 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@FoxFoxFox  What is the most effective path to self realization?

I've experienced a collapse of the I thought and almost a merging with something behind the scenes of my experience  afew times on psychs when I do intense self inquiry, but sober I haven't been able to get close.

I'm trying to clear my lower chakras with ohm chanting and do self inquiry, i'm making some results but i'm getting impatient.

Im thinking about just doing LSD(haven't tried DMT yet) consistently because i'm pretty confident I can awaken at will on lsd now

I am not an advocate of drugs because I do not have enough experience with them to give good advice. But if you have experienced a collapse of the I thought, then do whatever that takes you back to that, as long as you are not going to put your body in unnecessary risk. For me, it was Kundalini Yoga, guidance of qualified teachers, and an extremely intense desire for God. I recommend having a qualified IRL teacher the most.

1 hour ago, Gabith said:

maybe it is possible with more experience and consciousness

Yes, definitely!

@FoxFoxFox I'm working with a Kriya yogi, but we talk on the phone.

Is the collapse of the I thought the next step where i'm at? I think the highest i've gone is a crown chakra opening but that seemd distinct from the collapsing of the I thought.

I feel in my head, and when I inspect the I thought i feel a lot of sensation in the head. Do you having any experience with clearing chakras?

2 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Do you having any experience with clearing chakras?

What is being cleared is The Physical Pineal Gland. The 7 Chakras are Spiritual Gateways for Kundalini Energy, they are Perfect Portals, they don't get "dirty", so to speak. When all chakras are in ALIGNMENT with the clear pineal gland - Self Realization is experienced.

10 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Is the collapse of the I thought the next step where i'm at? I

A permanent collapse of the I-thought, or put another way, the breakdown of the mental mechanisms that has you identify with concepts of the self, is enlightenment in its most common form. There are many more stages after that. But this is already very good and valuable.

I think the highest i've gone is a crown chakra opening but that seemd distinct from the collapsing of the I thought.

Yes it is not the same thing, though a complete crown chakra opening is necessary for unity consciousness, which is several degrees above basic self-realization. However, since you already seem somewhat attuned to chakras, even basic self-realization is likely to be accompanied with at least partial opening of the crown chakra, which will result in bliss and love, and will also show you how to advance further.

I feel in my head, and when I inspect the I thought i feel a lot of sensation in the head. Do you having any experience with clearing chakras?

I do, yes, but at the end of the day, it really is not possible to give any practical advice about the how of it in textual form.

Edited by FoxFoxFox