Tony 845

Has anyone done 5MEO & have children?

26 posts in this topic

50 minutes ago, Highest said:

I don't think I understood what you said. Please explain 

@Preetom

Nothing serious.

I was referring to the fact that in many places doctors are seen god/angels for saving people's lives

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

24 minutes ago, Preetom said:

Nothing serious.

I was referring to the fact that in many places doctors are seen god/angels for saving people's lives

Okay ?

@mandyjw I’ll be honest, I have new buisnesses thatbare very hands on & young children, there are no weekend get always 

@Kensho anytime you take a substance like 5meo I’m sure you’re at risk for something to go wrong..then again you can say that about driving to work as well

Sorry for this long post loaded with assumptions—I dont have time to write a succint post.

I don't know if any of my thoughts are helpful but Look—the stars may align at the perfect time for you and your family  

Maybe you are still trying to figure some stuff out for yourself or for your kids—and you are not sure what is in your/their best interest. Is it “best” for your kids if you are ‘straight laced’? “Where is mommy/dady”? “I dont know where I am—I’m gazing into the realms that humans decided to stop looking into 100,000 years ago...” In this case, I would suggest that you cannot solve your current problems by working harder and reverting to old solutions. Try something new. Dont be afraid—you will break through to a point where ‘all is right with you and with the gods above.’ You are an amazing parent and an amazing person—confident and competent. Psychedelics may be unecessary for you to make that next development in life, where your needs are being met. So then, maybe you take psychedelics in some future decade, and feel great then. Then again, maybe psychedelics would help you find that solution now. 

On the other hand, maybe 40 minute blast-offs with 5meo is not your particular kettle of fish, because the thoughts 5meo gives you make you feel nervous. Maybe some other substance would work better for you?

Next, would it be beneficial if you were healed from some dysfunction? Psychedelics {might} be able to help. Maybe it is just allergies or chronic pain that psychedelics could reset your relationship with your body.  Maybe you suffered some objective social exclusion—that would have been a death blow in an ancient epoch; so you need to understand how to love yourself, and pschedelics might help your coherent thoughts and feelings re: self-love. Maybe you need enhanced neurological connectivity to feel good, where another person might not need that physiological support. Or, maybe you need perspective and a creative solutions to a hard problem at work. Maybe psychedelics would help you to have a more abundant or joyful life? 

Do you want to tell your kids that they stopped you from being happy? Make a sacrifice and show them how to be happy—by example.

Kilindi Iyi takes dozens of grams of magic mushrooms at a time, around his dozen+ kids. It’s totally normal for his kids—even for the ones who decide not to partake. [1] Kilindi’s kids know that ‘Dad is on the basement floor, in the middle of the Sun.’ Other parents microdose in moderation. They get away with a bit of pleasure {and make some mistakes?} but the beneficial effects accumulate over time.

Maybe your [partner] (if any) is scared of psychedelics, and would not currently “let” you take a weekend off? How about a non-psychedelic retreat? Maybe the [partner] can have a day with a sibling or friend, and get a retreat later? That break—and I mean, no osychedelics involved—might open stuff up for future dialigue.

[1]

https://itunes.apple.com/ca/podcast/psychedelic-parenting-podcast/id1046883393?mt=2&i=1000414000083

11 hours ago, Tony 845 said:

@mandyjw I’ll be honest, I have new buisnesses thatbare very hands on & young children, there are no weekend get always 

Don't do it. It's easy to fall into the trap that you need to be able to do something to get enlightened. It's easy to blame the kids for why you don't have time to meditate and do all this spiritual work. Believe me, I know. We tend to think our kids are what's keeping us from being enlightened. It's the opposite, it's a great opportunity to put others ahead of ourselves and die to self in that way.

You can only enter the present moment now, you can only be aware now, you can only be enlightened now. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost