Preetom

4 Realizations

14 posts in this topic

Today after waking up in the morning,

1) I viscerally felt that the whole universe came into existence out of me. There was no thing. Everything else came after this hideous cancer called 'life'/'perception' arose. There is only one Ego and that's me.

2) After having a gloomy reaction, then it dawned upon me that this world is itself God; it just 'looks' different now. It is the same screen. It only looks different because a movie is going on it.

Deep sleep=Waking state. They are identical, they just 'look' different. 

3) All judgments/comments made about anyone or anything is nothing but reflection of one's own knowledge. No judgment ever made is objectively true. If I tell you to talk about a planet for 10 minutes which you haven't even heard of, what would you do? Now even if you had a PhD on that planet and could give 100s of hours of lectures, would it make that planet any different? Notice how both of these cases actually say nothing about that planet but your own limitation of knowledge.

All objective 'knowledge' is hollow and groundless. There is no proof of anything, including the notion of proof.

4) The 'Truth' is ever here. There is nothing else but that. But 'I' just cannot stomach it yet. The elephant is just too 'unbelievable'.

A bonus: Forgetfulness of Truth or self-deception is what keeps 'you' alive minute after minute. I don't breathe to stay alive, I delude myself :)

What can you do when the magician himself is part of the illusion? 

*A giant elephant's ass for reading the post*

african-elephant-picture-id106576461?k=6

Edited by Preetom

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

Deep sleep = Waking state

Yeah, sometimes I don't see the difference in consciousness when I "wake up" or when I "go to sleep".

It's the same thing or no-thing that is experiencing both, they are in it both, there isn't even a real distinction.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

56 minutes ago, Shin said:

Deep sleep = Waking state

Yeah, sometimes I don't see the difference in consciousness when I "wake up" or when I "go to sleep".

It's the same thing or no-thing that is experiencing both, they are in it both, there isn't even a real distinction.

Exactly!

It's just that after waking up from deep sleep millions of add-ons, names and forms get superimposed almost instantly and that pure being gets 'lost' within few moments.

Maya is just God with makeups xD 

Edited by Preetom

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

True liberation is realization that there never was any bondage. Got to love God's (your own) sense of humor. 

Edited by FoxFoxFox

35 minutes ago, FoxFoxFox said:

True liberation is realization that there never was any bondage. Got to love God's (your own) sense of humor. 

Amen.

Freedom only 'looks' like bondage ;)

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

useless thoughts.

When I have thoughts they are here only to break the core laws of the universe that are musical laws. Very real, and not spinning.

in fact you realized nothing but more stacks of layered bs

Edited by Aeris

2 minutes ago, Aeris said:

When I have thoughts they are here only to break the core laws of the universe that are musical laws. Very real, and not spinning.

Have fun

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

thanks, I'll kill it a max, as always.

4 hours ago, Preetom said:

I viscerally felt that the whole universe came into existence out of me. There was no thing. Everything else came after this hideous cancer called 'life'/'perception' arose. There is only one Ego and that's me.

It's absolutely astonishing isn't it. You physically feel everything come into existence within a split second. It hits your body like a train. Boom.

(Off topic, you (me) (lol)) randomly popped into my consciousness this morning)

3 hours ago, Aeris said:

When I have thoughts...

Nice... I would like to have thoughts. How do you have "your" thoughts? I just can't avoid thoughts from appearing, they keep coming and going and I can't control them.

Edited by abrakamowse

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16