Sempiternity

Mooji just exposed as a abusuve cult leader?

182 posts in this topic

I should probably confess now, my real accent is Nigerian ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I should probably confess now, my real accent is Nigerian ;)

@Leo Gura I would love for you to make a video on that accent! lol 

that would be a true gift to us!

@Keyhole He already has. Go to 12:54

Edited by How to be wise

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

On ‎2019‎-‎07‎-‎18 at 5:06 AM, Esoteric said:

@Hermetics First of all, he has no trouble with English whatsoever. Show me where he struggles with it? Just because you have an accent doesn't mean you struggle with the language. Your example is very poor.

Second of all, Mooji speaks with authenticity and authority. 

No matter what you believe he has done. No matter what you think about the dangers of devotion. If you look at that video and see someone who is faking it then get to fucking work.

At the 3:18 mark...  That shit's messed up.

Having seen what the manipulative media did to my beloved Osho with the gross documentary talking shit about him... I can expect everything

when somebody is awakening society the media ruled by the elites will finish him, or will be found dead in (extrange circumstances).

The same happended to whom exposed pedo-circles (Avicii, michael jackson, paul walker).  Or exposed secret societies (Kevin Spacey).>Also its very common to be judged by a plot of sexual assault.

Edited by Moreira

He already made a video debunking the allegations. And also....eh, who gives a fuck. I have no time for religion. I don't care if the man is a murdering psychopath, if he helps me get enlightened then hey, I like em. 

#FuckMorality

3 minutes ago, Aaron p said:

I don't care if the man is a murdering psychopath, if he helps me get enlightened then hey, I like em.

Sure, the winning me. As long as the me thrives, the rest of the world can explode. Can't you smell your own arrogance? :S

This is why Adyashanti says that the path to enlightenment is the path of failure.

unborn Truth

@Aaron p There's a stage of enlightenment that is... half baked. During this stage one might be tempted to make "Fuck morality" into a dogma.

Or a hashtag. Whatever. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

2 hours ago, mandyjw said:

@Aaron p There's a stage of enlightenment that is... half baked. During this stage one might be tempted to make "Fuck morality" into a dogma.

Or a hashtag. Whatever. 

Indeed, half-baked enlightenment is a good description. It’s a nihilistic trap. 

9 hours ago, Aaron p said:

He already made a video debunking the allegations. And also....eh, who gives a fuck. I have no time for religion. I don't care if the man is a murdering psychopath, if he helps me get enlightened then hey, I like em. 

#FuckMorality

Where is the video of him debunking it? I've only seen a video where he is saying it's not true, not actually debunking. It's weird that he says he is in the lineage of Ramana when he really isn't. I don't know what to think about Mooji, maybe he is running acult maybe he isn't. He is talking some deep wisdom that's for sure, but it feels kind of twisted sometimes. Also saw this yesterday, a bit interesting. 

Edited by Fishy

Aside from some allegations, the people around him speak and look really genuine, he too, also cool to notice there are many sangha groups nowadays over the world

7 hours ago, Fishy said:

Where is the video of him debunking it? I've only seen a video where he is saying it's not true, not actually debunking. It's weird that he says he is in the lineage of Ramana when he really isn't. 

Where does he say this, out of curiosity? Do you have a video where he specifically says he is of Ramana's lineage?

Website/book/one-on-one spiritual guidance: Sifting to the Truth: A New Map to the Self

@winterknight

You mean Ramana Maharshi? 

He's Papaji's student and Papaji was Ramana Maharshi's student. Maybe that counts as a lineage

Edited by Salvijus

If you identify with the body, self esteem issues will be inevitable. 

18 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

@winterknight

You mean Ramana Maharshi? 

He's Papaji's student and Papaji was Ramana Maharshi's student. Maybe that counts as a lineage

The thing is Ramana never declared Papaji as his lineage. 

@Mikael89 Enlightenment is not separate from everyday life. Enlightened human beings are deeply human and highly aligned with goodness. Why would that be? Why is non-violence taught by every master?

You don't become immoral by becoming enlightened. Instead, you become aware of the core of what society calls "morality". What we know as "morality" is just a superficial understanding.

unborn Truth

@Mikael89 If you're unable to unify Truth and duality by transforming your life as an individual, then there will be no growth. The ego always try to come out on top, finding all sorts of excuses to avoid purification and goodness.

Attachment to non-dual language and the absolute perspective is a famous breach for devilry. It took me a few years to realize this. Purification is emotionally HARDER and it's okay to be afraid. Use all non-dual avoidance you feel like. You're not improving the quality of your life by derailing through "there is no <insert whatever>" statements.

Clue: DUALITY is the ultimate miracle.

unborn Truth

@Mikael89

Goodness is an Absolute. Goodness has no opposite. Badness is a relative illusion.

What's missing from your understanding is realization of Absolute Love.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

28 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

Let's see where your improved ego is within 60 years or whatever. I think it will be located either inside a coffin or as ash. So much work/importance to a passing dream.

I've wondered this myself from time to time.  What is the point of pursuing anything or improving yourself when it all leads to nothingness?  Everything you achieve, everything you become, it all amounts to nothing in the end.