brugluiz

Trying to find the sweet spot

5 posts in this topic

I just realized that I have to find the sweet spot.

When I interact in pick-up artistry forums and groups like RSD Nation's Facebook Groups, I realize that there are guys who are extremely manipulative and practically jerks.

When I interact in, for example, spiritual forums and groups like Actualized.org and Teal Tribe, I realize that there are guys who are extremely against pick-up artistry and almost deny their own masculinity.

I have to find the balance between these two extremes. Maybe it's about integration, and not fragmentation.

It's said the Divine Masculine is too much about movement. When I get too much spiritual, I almost get no movement. But when I get more seductive, I take a lot of initiative. Both are important.

Can you share with me some of what you call divine teaching ?

On 27/02/2019 at 2:48 PM, Aeris said:

Can you share with me some of what you call divine teaching ?

I think you mean Divine Masculine, right? I studied the concept masculinity taught by David Deida and I also heard about Divine Masculine in one of the Teal Swan's videos (she says the Divine Masculine is about initiative, action, purpose, movement, responsibility, strength, focus, material abundance, fatherhood, generosity, encouragement, transformation and growth). I kind agree with her.

On 28/02/2019 at 2:07 PM, Markus said:

@brugluiz Maybe you'll like Zan Perrion.

I'll take a look at him. Thank you!

Edit:

I watch this vid and found it very fascinating.

Edited by brugluiz

You will probably start out as a nice guy. 

Then you go trough an asshole phase where you get to practice all the new techniques that actually work to attract girls. 

Once you master those techniques you will shift back to that middle ground, that sweet spot, when inherently you are actually a nice guy. 

I think that is the natural progression for most guys.