Highest

No need to become a sage

109 posts in this topic

@Highest xD at least you have humor.

no really start questioning your preconceptions, stop being so full of yourself, there is not much space left for anything else.

Edited by now is forever

Just now, Mikael89 said:

@Highest Are you enlightened? Yes or no?

images(75).jpg

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Mikael89 Depends on how you define it, what it means to be so. But I would say no, I’m just an ordinary guy who is conscious that I am God and that only God is. For me, that was a long path but I was guided within the whole way by grace. 

17 minutes ago, Shin said:

images(75).jpg

What is this supposed to mean?  Does this mean look at this image and everything is ok?

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Mikael89 Why am I full of shit? Because I don’t fit your idea of being enlightened? Because I was guided by grace to God, altough I did my part as well? 

I don’t understand you. Do you think anyone is full of shit if they are not enlightened? You haven’t even defined what it means to be enlightened.

1 minute ago, Joseph Maynor said:

What is this supposed to mean?  Does this mean look at this image and everything is ok?

Just a running gag.

95% of Sadghuru sentence ends by "yes or no", I found that hilarious xD 

God is love

And God in them

1 minute ago, Shin said:

Just a running gag.

95% of Sadghuru sentence ends by "yes or no", I found that hilarious xD 

Ok.  I like that.  You're not a serious-minded guy like some of us are plagued with.  That's good man.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Just now, Joseph Maynor said:

Ok.  I like that.  You're not a serious-minded guy like some of us are plagued with.  That's good man.

Don't tell me you became aware of that only now xD 

God is love

And God in them

3 minutes ago, Shin said:

Don't tell me you became aware of that only now xD 

Yeah, I'm loosening up.  When you're serious-minded you see everything through the lens of seriousness.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

4 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

Yes.

So you're full of shit ?

God is love

And God in them

Just now, Shin said:

So you're full of shit ?

I was literally about to ask that

@Mikael89 Enlightened  or not I am conscious of my true nature and reality as God, I would say that’s an enlightened individual. Or no, I don’t even give a fuck about that concept. I am conscious and thus awake, that’s all that matters.

You are deluded bro, drop your concepts and just become conscious. You have a strange view of all this.

5 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

Yes, of course.

Then how could you trust your own mind (= opinions = beliefs ) ?

God is love

And God in them

Just now, Mikael89 said:

I don't, I absolutely don't.

You're quit adamant when you say you need women or sex to be happy though.

God is love

And God in them

@Highest I think I understand what you mean man. Is the point you've been trying to make is that one can go about their entire "normal" life with its activities with full non-dual awareness? I'm sure you're already aware of this, but its worth saying that someone with non-dual awareness would have happiness regardless of external circumstances (e.g. can you have sex). Perhaps some people in this thread think you've been implying the converse to my previous sentence, idk.

@now is forever

13 hours ago, now is forever said:

yes why not kill somebody and then just go do some kriya? it will certainly help with spirituality!

The way I see it, all @Highest  has been trying from his original post is that non-dual awareness and high consciousness states are extended to all facets of your day to day life. The OP is referencing activities which can be extremely pleasurable (sex and smoking weed) to contrast the notion that some people have that you have to be a complete ascetic to be spiritual. It's not like the OP is saying that smoking weed and having sex are the most fulfilling things you can do, they're just examples of things you can do mindfully. Although it should be emphasised the neither weed or sex are needed to be happy and life a fulfilled life. It's about having non-dual awareness in all situations. Situations with "pain", situations with "pleasure".

13 hours ago, now is forever said:

i don’t know why i even spend time here reading the sadness after you have spent so much time here. actually i get disgusted by some of you guys just by the way you are talking. and it’s not changing a bit - that’s the real sadness.

today some guy in a bus thought he could ask me if i wanted to go to his place with him - his shirt was dirty and he had a hairy back and it might wouldn’t have been a problem in a more nice conversation or even if i knew him for a while, but in this situation i just was disgusted. 

still told him i was honored even though he wouldn’t have understood the sarcasm anyways.

I mean what was so sad about what the OP said? He said he had sex with a girl a week ago, and that he said he wants to genuinely connect to people. 

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.